[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPERATION MAKE FRENCH GENDER NEUTRAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: JTtransrights-660x330.jpg (38KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
JTtransrights-660x330.jpg
38KB, 660x330px
OPERATION MAKE FRENCH GENDER NEUTRAL

We leafs need your help.

Our country has two official languages. However, English has become cucked in the great white north. Our differences between Upper and Lower Canada need to be overcome to fight the good fight.

Thankfully, all of the romantic languages have grammatical gender baked into them meaning a masculine and feminine variation to nouns, adjectives etc. Unfortunately, we got stuck with french.

See links:

https://www.duolingo.com/comment/15688124/How-to-tell-if-a-noun-is-masculine-or-feminine-in-French

https://www.cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/french/french-i/french-i-adjectives/changing-masculine-to-singular-feminine

https://www.thoughtco.com/french-gender-masculine-endings-1368853

http://www.france-pub.com/french/masculine-feminine.html

I would like to hear some feedback as to how we can call out Trudeau for using gender bias speech when he speaks in french.
>>
maybe burgers can do the same
>>
Trudeau is a cuck too worried about photo ops and identity politics. C-16 is a joke.
>>
>>131952241
Better yet why not point out how the french language is "sexist" and complain how their is only two genders with the french language. This will piss off a lot of frenchies.
>>
File: DERSTUHL.png (90KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
DERSTUHL.png
90KB, 500x515px
>>
>>131952653
this is why a movement was started called "latinx"
pronounced la-tea-necks
>>
File: YaOK.jpg (68KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
YaOK.jpg
68KB, 638x359px
>>131953365
Poutines may be the last hope, Canadien french needs an overhaul anyways
>>
So what's the French version of latinx going to be? Seems absurd to alter a language to appease a fraction of the population.
>>
This is how you get quebec to seperate
>>
>>131953865
Good. We can divide and conquer those hyper catholics.
>>
>>131952241
Fuck French and fuck francophones.
>>
>>131954213
Or shift to strategic voting to get trudeau out
>>
But all that maple syrup...
>>
>>131954359
We need them more than ever, an if we fuck with their language justin may lose his cushy montreal seat
>>
File: cannibalisme.jpg (21KB, 468x238px) Image search: [Google]
cannibalisme.jpg
21KB, 468x238px
start small, make words offensive
>>
Sophie from Assigned Male comics claims that she is a full-blooded Quebecois and she publishes all of her comics in French. If somebody started telling her that it's insensitive to use French, you'd get a good reaction.
>>
>>131954359
check the demographics..they have it figure out. Who would you rather
>>
>>131952241
Fuck off
Sure it's confusing but it would be much more confusing if we have to use "on" to replace "il/elle" and replace "ils/elles" with "ont"
>>
It would be ridiculous. All of it is nonsense.
>>
File: newvo.jpg (393KB, 1280x1217px) Image search: [Google]
newvo.jpg
393KB, 1280x1217px
>>131955420
youre onto something
>>
>>131955975
k.

Who cares, quebec might vote strategically if that happens
>>
Did that comic just assume the gender of the washroom?
>>
>>131952241
it would be a lot easier to shoah the lgbt than change the language
>>
>>131956722
no faggot, let them cannibalize themselves, theyre happy to change the language
>>
>>131956574
nouveau. get used to it
>>
>>131955975
>replace "ils/elles" with "ont"
wtf are you talking about?
>>
the only problem with some of these false flags is that they might actually convince some idiots that it's a good idea.
>>
Talking about French pronouns and how ridiculous it would be to change the entire structure of a language in order to appease 0.3% of the population.
>>
>>131957566
the Gaston(s) and Pierre(s) in their sugar shack ridings wont. Were gunning for bloc voters. Would love to see Quebec city deal with this.
>>
>>131952241
Ditch French.
Switch to Estonian.
>>
>>131957612
exactly, pushing a sexist narrative into the fundamental structure of a language will most definitely showcase the hypocrisy of the govts push to buy perpetual voters
>>
File: ehpe.jpg (222KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
ehpe.jpg
222KB, 1148x746px
>>131952241
Leave French alone.
>>
>>131958100
Muidugi
>>
>lets drag other languages and people down with us!!

Subversive tactics are for JEWS only. Fuck off with this shit
>>
>>131958424
Scum idiot. VOTES are the tactic.
>>
>>131958424
I agree, if it points back at the anglophones it'll only make the french resent us more.
>>
File: Le menton bien haut.jpg (14KB, 359x439px) Image search: [Google]
Le menton bien haut.jpg
14KB, 359x439px
>>131952241
Seulement deux genres !

Tue un nègre ce soir !

Putain de feuille !
>>
>>131956267
>Elle est pour vous

>Elle

triggered
>>
>>131958759
Quebec has always voted tribally and because of this have essentially dictated Canadian politics for generations.

When they don't like anyone they just vote for the BQ. Quebec will survive because they understand the necessity of tribalism when you're a minority.
>>
>>131958808
Bienvenue! Combien d'immigrants Afrique en France maintenant?
>>
>>131958808
Putain de grenouille

>>131958974
Sure but attacking their foundation on an identity politics front would sway a lot of the urban liberal voters in MTL and QC. Were looking for seats...and important seats at that
>>
>>131959054
>>131959546
Dans votre cœur vous avez le souvenir.
Souviens toi !
>>
>>131958974
Quebec always votes for the interests of Quebec in fear of losing control of the province to rich Anglos like was the case before the 1970s. First thing they did when ascending to power was imposing mandatory French language requirements for everything and the creation of the infrastructure bank so they could build things without getting screwed over by rich English Canadian investors. It's the main reason why they're so indebted right now, they had to borrow from the Americans at disadvantageous interest rates because Canada refused to fund critical infrastructure projects like Hydro Quebec.

Many PMs originate from Quebec because they have some of the best schools in the country while also heavily subsidizing education.
>>
>>131953520

It's not about saying the chair has a gender. The Indo-European languages all used to be highly inflected languages. The nouns and adjectives had a root, plus an ending. The ending differed depending on the case of the word. Nominative, dative, genitive, accusative. Also whether it is plural or singular. There were also different classes based on vowel groups, like alpha/eta being the 1st declension vowels in Classical Attic Greek. Gender is just a way to further classify the word endings in a way that also lines up with the gender of names and pronouns. There was also a neuter gender for words in some languages.

Old English was an inflected language. Modern English isn't, so the concept of grammatical gender isn't familiar today. Russian is still an inflected language.
>>
>>131952241
If you leaves had any balls you would drag this fool through the streets and... well, you decide.
>>
>>131953865
>this is why a movement was started called "latinx"
>pronounced la-tea-necks

I say la-ting-ks.
>>
>>131952241
who the fuck speak french outside france? why? fucking fags
>>
>>131959972
Quebec dominates government jobs because being bilingual basically means being a native French speaker with passable English. Anglos in Canada have almost no reason to learn French...Quebec is surrounded by 350 million English speakers so they learn it by necessity.

Bilingualism is a major sleeper issue
>>
>>131960049
Im not reaching in that sense, I respect the languages. But to point out hypocrisies using a fundamental truth, like this can show the insanity in taking words seriously.

Such as the govt: CHANGING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
>>
>>131960474

We speak french because we were part of a french colony. But we developed our own dialect and now we think the way they speak french is making them sounds like faggots.
>>
Some super autism kid would come around the skatepark everyday and ride his skateboard around, getting in the way of everyone.

Anyways, he's from France, and I asked him why he doesn't live in Queerbec with the Queerbecois and he said
>I can't understand their language. it's not french. It sounds like Scottish

LOL
People from France, think your shit tier "french:" is literally gutter trash speak.

Where's the dumb fucks who claim Queerbec French is the REAL French and people in France, speak fake French.
LOL

LOSERS.

Fuck Quebec is a piece of shit.
>>
>>131959054
>>131958808
>>131961836

The difference in superiority is the 3 million migrants and counting in france that are probably gunna butcher that language...a nice mixture of french, arabic and afrikans
>>
>>131961836
kys
The way people from France speak is so autistic. They just force themselves to add an english word every half-sentence because it's trendy. In a way we speak the real french in Quebec because we stayed true to the roots of our languaqe. France butchered it and now they can't understand it.
>>
>>131962378
They speak French in plenty of African countries.....France tried to colonize a bunch of it.
Do you even history??
>>
>>131962596
>Retard from Canada, says people in France, the nation that birthed French, which Queerbecois is bastardized from, is trying to say, they speak it wrong.

LOL
That's like saying you taught your mom to talk and she talks wrong.
>>
>>131962607
a la akbar...
>>
>>131962798
That some greeting from Sanctuary City Montreal??
>>
As stupid as this thread is, I thought I'd just add that Quebec is a pretty neat place. Visit Ville de Québec and Montréal this past winter and they were pretty chill. Anglos in Montréal are awful, though.
>>
>>131962607
also tell a parisien how pure somali french is
>>
>>131962983
Probably better than Queerbecois.
Funny I understand Africans who speak French, but White French Canadians, sound like they're throwing up in a gutter when they open their mouths.

>La Le blu blah blee glah blue blah blee bluuuuu

That's what it sounds like to me. Word garbarge
>>
>>131962963
quebec is an awesome place...but all threads get sidetracked
>>
>>131963138
You're not french. You're how they say...homosexualle
>>
>>131962738
It's more like my mother taugh me how to speak properly and them she became a drug addict and lost her ability to speak like a human being
>>
>>131963596
mom was a bataclan regular
>>
>>131961836
>skatepark

18+
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.