[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women in tech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 06302017.png (263KB, 1148x446px) Image search: [Google]
06302017.png
263KB, 1148x446px
Why are women always complaining about sexual harassment in tech companies like Uber et al.?
How do they even prove their allegations? It seems like they can single-handledly make Sillicon Valley crumble with this shit.
>she was propositioned for sex
>they received sexist comments

I don't even know what's more outrageous, NYT pushing these articles or the comments of the people who read it.
>Thank you, brave sisters.

http://archive.is/KkJZ7
>>
Women hate threads are masturbatory circlejerk bait. Sage and report.
>>
>>131948780
Everyone walks around with a computer in their pockets and massive SD cards are cheap already. I fell asleep and rolled over on top of my phone and recorded several hours of crickets and barely dented the storage. You can't tell me these people are regularly getting harassed and couldn't prove it if they wanted to
>>
How is this a cultural shift?
What timewarp did these women go through to skip the 90s, 00s, 10s?
>>
>100k+/yr income
>WAAAAAAH IM BEING OPPRESSED

Ever notice that its only white women who complain about muh sexism in tech? There are quite a few black and asian women in tech but they dont expect to be worshipped in the workplace
>>
>>131949438
>women belong in the workforce
>>
>>131951466
You want a dude acting as your wife's obgyn?
>>
>>131948780
NYT went heavily into feminist exposes around when the joined the Facebook collective. It's had real consequences: the phony 'college rape hoax' phenomenon for one thing. They run one of these every weekend
>>
>>131948780
the SJW machine is a colonization army. They pick industries that had been de-risked and which have cushy jobs, and then they flow into them en masse using entryism and media terrorism.
>>
>>131948780
>Being harassed by the most beta of men
Jesus Christ, if these broads can't even take a few snide comments from one of the most tamest of male-dominated industries, then they won't have a chance taking on the other ones that don't put up the kid's gloves.
>>
>>131952971
It is certainly possible that there is sexism in the workforce.
The problem with this is that it just reinforces the NYT reinforces the victim mentality, making women suceptible to everything, interpreting every attitude as "sexist" or "abusive", etc.
I've seen this with my own eyes. You have to be careful to say anything out of line, or making it look that you are judging someone because of their gender.

It's endless, and at the end of the day is the the word of one vs the other. And again, thanks to the NYT, not siding with the women is putting the blame into the (((victims))). It's a real grim path here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.