[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related a based state? People from there seem to miss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.png (83KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
83KB, 209x241px
Is pic related a based state? People from there seem to miss that place a lot for no reason.
>>
>>131947841
It's great for /out/ and a lot of generally outdoorsy hobbies. Some of the most beautiful and varied scenery you can find anywhere; Desert, mountain, hills, grassland, forests. Their blessing and curse is the Mormons. They're mostly good people, but generally no fun. Good luck buying alcohol on a Sunday, or even hard liquor at all, outside a reservation.

I really do think that's a small price to pay though, for how beautiful it is. I want to go back to the southwest, OP
>>
There's nothing there or in Colorado, Wyoming, or Montana either. Just ignore them all forever.
>>
File: THumPlogo.jpg (53KB, 668x394px) Image search: [Google]
THumPlogo.jpg
53KB, 668x394px
I attended a Humanity Party symposium there in Salt Lake City around this time last year.

The whole city smells funny. Probably the salt lake, I figure.
>>
>>131948214
> They're mostly good people, but generally no fun. Good luck buying alcohol on a Sunday, or even hard liquor at all, outside a reservation.
I want this, but Catholic.
>>
My favorite place in Utah

>Skull Valley Indian Reservation

Lol it's like 5 homes, in the middle of a flat open plain, with slight hills off to the east. You can see smoke from a military center where they're disposing of chemical warfare and neurotoxins that were from the Cold War, and the whole place is irradiated as fuck. I think they're an exclave of a larger reservation many miles to the west, but so isolated you'd have to drive hours out of your way to find it. No photography, no entrance, Indian Land, don't even think about it. There's some sort of policing by the reservation as a whole but I can't figure out why, it looks like half a neighborhood in the middle of nowhere.

>Utah
>treating Indians like humans
>>
File: bikey bikey boy.gif (2MB, 492x360px) Image search: [Google]
bikey bikey boy.gif
2MB, 492x360px
>>131947841
isn't that the Mormon capitol of the world? Mormons are in league with the satanic eliets who rule the world, in fact Mormons have ufo shit as well, they're in league with the special access projects.

theres a show called, dark matter? no the expanse, and it shows the Mormons in space building a giant fuck off space ship, theres like 2 governments, the UN (earth) and mars and then the fucking Mormons have a large share of power as well, why is that do you think?

Mormons are evil and are as saturnic as the next illuminati child rapist/eater

in conclusion I wouldn't go to Utah unless you want your children to be kidnapped and raped/eaten
>>
>>131947841
Mormons and their strict morality make it "based". If you can't handle the idea of wearing magic underwear and going to church every week to ensure your family goes to heaven (your duty as the patriarch of the family) then don't go there.

However mormonism is probably the closest thing to a white ethnoreligion that exists in significant numbers in America, and enforces patriarchy (women who don't marry can't go to heaven in mormonism, unlike in other churches)
>>
>>131948214
Sort of this

I live in utah. Besides going /out/ almost every aspect of the state blows.
AMA
>>
>>131951266
What is U of Utah like? Kinda looking there for work. Also, what would be some good areas to live in Salt Lake City?
>>
No it sucks

Full of Mormons, spics, Polynesians and native Americans. The niggers that are their white women fuck them. Nothing but mixed race couples.
>>
>>131951584
I don't live in the city, I commute to work from out of town. And I never went to U of U, but from what I can tell it isn't awful. Typical college with far left leaning liberals. Conservatives are all cucks here. Utah is the epicenter of them due to mormonism (they want to be as socially liberal as they can to expand the church, but try to be conservative in other ways such as land rights). Mormonism is also why the liberals here are really bad (they act in spite of the mormons).

I'd say live outside the city, but the traffic is really bad. I don't know wheres nice. Generally, there isn't a ton of crime except in a few areas. Night life exists in the city and no where else in the state.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.