[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commie Hate thread and opinions on anti commies(and pro commies)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Why are always right wing governments the only ones (most of the times) to be hated by the average person?

For example, in Venezuela the government have been pushing more and more their ILLEGAL obviously militias, that doesn't have to follow any law, work side by side with other public forces and are used to frighten (and even kill in some cases) those who has or are thinking to protest against the actual government.

So, the guys with sticks and stones (molotovs too, undeniable) are terrorists according to the government and other lefts stupid assholes, but actual terrorists with long rifles that can even raid innocent people houses/buildings (i can even tell you cases) aren't?

Why the average ignore for example the brutal modus operandi that latin american guerrillas (all with those stupids muh left revolution shit) and they even give them the power to negotiate (FARC) BUT, with my example of Venezuela people can't rightfully defend themselves without being seen as the bad guys (internationally, between Venezuelans they know who are the bad guy here)

What does /pol think? Would you in a similar case support the funding of an anti commie militia?

>Pic related believe or not are Venezuelas pro government "colectivos"
>>
File: brave.jpg (58KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
brave.jpg
58KB, 736x414px
>>131947539
>Why are always right wing governments the only ones (most of the times) to be hated by the average person?
Quality over quantity anon, most people are mediocre, and so systems that promise equality over meritocracy appeal to the masses. The right-wing prizes duty and discipline, so even our militias look less like ragtag hordes and more like professional militaries. In the end, know that if you join an anti-commie militia, you will stand with the few against the many, but you will be fighting with the strength and power of 10 of their men.
>>
>>131947539
commies? i hate them.
>>
>>131948283
>>131948283
>And so systems that promise equality over meritocracy appeal to the masses. The right-wing prizes duty and discipline, so even our militias look less like ragtag hordes and more like professional militaries.

Gladly i'm not the only one who thinks that way. And yes, even the militias modus operandi differences is noticeable, pro-commies always look like yihad monkeys and aren't able to stand against organization even when they get to outnumber whoever they're attacking (Lately is starting to occur a lot)
>>
>>131948340
Intelligent people does anon, like the post above says, only mediocres support systems that promise equality over meritocracy
>>
Right wing murderous spice aren't better than left wing murderous spic s, murderous spice remain murderous spics

It takes two sedond to take a look at the history to see that the so called right wing militias massacred not less than commies and wasn't just as incompetent in running a country

Because spics are spics,sadistic murderous savages and muh left right dichtionomies won't change shit

Just as with "Christian" vs Muslim nigger in africa
>>
File: revolution.png (136KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
revolution.png
136KB, 500x522px
>>131951104
You can see this with groups such as the Identitarians vs. Antifa.

Identitarian training:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrFCRo0ktNY

Antifa training (couldn't find the original):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-Tvt_a14k
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.