[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this flag???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
I no longer see it as much?? Did Canadian's lose there internet connections? Did the Day Of The Rake finally occur?? What gives Anons???
>>
got replaced the pride flag
>>
Is it because there ashamed there country is run by a muzzie loving cuckold?? Is this the real reason??
>>
Goes extinct I hope it's a false flag it's the flag of the liberal party
It's like Germany abandoning its black white red and getting the swastika, a shitty political flag forged on the nation.
I bought my red Ensign today, when asked I said this is Canada's real flag I refuse to recognise our Peruvian flag
>>
Geographic location is for plebs.
>>
The US should deport the nigs and spics and import Libertarian and Conservative leafs so they get a new chance at life!!
>>
>>131948689
Says some faggot Larper from Sweden or Turkey, fuck off achmed!!
>>
>>131948804
>wanting to live in a Germanic republic
I couldn't think of anything worse, at least I have a right to bare arms so I could shoot my self
God save the queen
>>
>>131948983
>right to bare arms
Unironically correct
>>
Also not seeing a lot of German flags and Swedish flags
>>
>>131947293
Trudeau recently;y said immigrants are more Canadian than those born here because they chose it and we just got pooped out our mum's front bums here.
>>
>>131952290
http://archive.is/Uc3CR
>>
>>131952290
“I always sort of laugh when you see people who are – not many of them, but – intolerant or who think, ‘Go back to your own country,’” Trudeau said in the television interview.
“No!” Trudeau continued. “You chose this country. This is your country more than it is for others because we take it for granted.”
>>
They raked themselves.
>>
>>131952535
He literally has to be the biggest faggot on the planet
>>
>>131947293
We can't post if we're under the telecom giants most of the time..
>>
>>131947293
I imagine Canada thinks it's racist to have Canadian pride. Sad.
>>
>>131947293
You can chose different flags now. So Canadians get a free VPN pretty much.

Look I'm from "Pirate" despite posting from Canada.
>>
>>131947293
They hide behind the fake flag options now so they can't get called out for their abhorrent posts.
>>
>>131947293
dont hate the player
hate the game
>>
>>131954916
I think your right anon, day of the rake when???
>>
>>131955154
>implying the USA and Canada aren't going to balkanize before flooding happens
>>
>>131954916
You can still identify them when they do their potato chips in ketchup.
>>
>>131955430
SOON
O
O
N

i grant the territory from the artic to the shitty states of te midwest as inheritance to the syrupniggers

-terry fox
>>
>>131947409
fpbp please thanks
>>
>>131955154
More like the US is gonna annex your Oil fields! Who's gonna stop us??
>>
>>131952290
Edgy
>>
>>131947293
oh yaah I only have 5 more GB until Rogers cuts off my internet. its what i get for getting their cheapest 5 mb down 25 gb bandwidth for $125
>>
>>131952535
Turdeau needs to be dragged through about five miles of
broken glass and then have his wounds licked clean by a horde
of aids infested faggots.
>>
File: 1450222427563.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450222427563.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>131947293
>submitted site feedback requesting that all flags on /pol/ be replaced with the canadian flag for july 1st to celebrate canada day
>tfw hiroshimoot likely won't implement my suggestion
>>
>>131956810
agreed!
>>
Cucknadians hide their flag now, just like pooniggers and that australian who always posts the BLACKED threads
>>
>>131947293
oh boy another one of these threads

fuck off yank
>>
>>131955154
>canada
>taking anything from the US
What are you going to do, send an army of lesbian tranny muslims at us?
>>
File: J_BTFO.jpg (8KB, 192x254px) Image search: [Google]
J_BTFO.jpg
8KB, 192x254px
Here's some leaf culture for Justin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58xnCulLGCs
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.