[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Saddam Hussein have weapons of mass destruction? I heard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
Did Saddam Hussein have weapons of mass destruction? I heard something plausible today, that he had access to 2 large russian bombers and made several escapades in order to move all WMDs out of his country after being warned beforehand of the UN inspection. regardles of Shia or Sunni muslims, they still worship a goatfucking pedophile named Mohammad, and I'm reasonably sure the divide between sunni and shia muslims was planned in advance. the main idea behind warning Saddam of UN insepctions was to make America look stupid when it turns out they didn't have any, and it creates a "muh poor muslims" narrative. say what you want about Shia muslims they still practice deception of non-muslims, and follow the same bullshit quran.

what do you guys think? was the Iraq war justified, or unjustified.
>>
Saddam who?

Nobody cares nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjifYZ2t-d4
>>
>>131946707
No nukes, but he did have WMDs.

Lots of WMDs, actually.
>>
WMDs and lots of records of which European countries were trading oil for gold, against the UN embargo.
>>
>>131947179
i do you nigger

>>131947318
what were his long term goals with them

>>131948236
> trading oil for gold
i thought he was trading oil for Euros, which was why we went to war, where did you get the notion of Gold from?
>>
File: 1493980096488.png (401KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493980096488.png
401KB, 480x640px
>>131948769
Yeah It's the petrodollar. He didn't use their system. Wanted a new currency.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.