[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a thread about poland.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 15

File: britain.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
britain.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
So... There was a 300 post thread about POST MALONE - White iverson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I

If that is degenerate and whatever else those autistic euro kids where posting. (fantasizing of nazis when they are faggots who got their ass kicked 2 times and now 3!! with syria.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs

Yet poland, Is not scared to rap. And talk down to you little bitch ass faggots in europe?

What ya got to say pussy as europeans?

What are we as americans doing to poltically allign ourselves with central europe, and russia. To kill all these western european cowards?

MEDITTERNEANS STAND UP! time to cuck the entire nord cucks and muslim arab faggots into oblivion.

Britian... maybe can be saved.. maybe.. gonna be civil war lads. At least for you. Thhats for damn sure now. I mean there is confirmed that the mussies in your ghetto got AKS and rpgs. Better kill em all. And rebuild london and other cities.
>>
File: cruce.jpg (43KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
cruce.jpg
43KB, 639x479px
>>131941763
Post your flag so i know you are legit, or i will sage you into oblivion.
>>
File: greek.jpg (45KB, 364x255px) Image search: [Google]
greek.jpg
45KB, 364x255px
O yea.

Why are Meditternean master race WAITING SO LONG!

Now is the perfect time to push over these cuck ass faggot French, british, german losers.

Can unite with Central Europe and RUssia. retake turkey!!

Turkey Greek vacation land! with all turk roach erdogan loving muslim faggots getting killed and pushed back to QATAR or any other shit hole arab country.

NOW IS THE TIME DONT BE KEKS! we can finally kick these "white" liberal cucks and autist out!
>>
Non American shill alert
>>
>>131941982
go to int if you want flags faggot
such newfags
you would have been arguing not to take the 'meme flags' away if you were here years ago when they were first in use
>>
File: roman.png (390KB, 602x400px) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
390KB, 602x400px
>>131941982

Where i live is the south.
Romans must come back also!
>>
My detector is going thru the roof
>>
>>131942473
are you triggered, sweetie?
>>
OP is a racist. SAGE
>>
File: cocalar-scutec.jpg (66KB, 570x702px) Image search: [Google]
cocalar-scutec.jpg
66KB, 570x702px
>>131942424
Been here since 02 , I'm nuts
>>
>>131942582
>>131942633
racist against who?

>diaper fag larping as an oldfag pissed off he cant attack nationalities instead of arguments

kys newfag
>>
File: Spain.png (206KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
Spain.png
206KB, 700x537px
>>131942461

SPAINARD MED BROTHERS!

Why have you not Taken these western european cucks women?

Why not UNITE with Italy, And greece, Shit you got CRETE as a naval base!

Israel will be a little bitch dog with no bark anymore. make em beg.
>>
>>131942530
Yes im so fucking mad right now and i just got here.
>>
ITT mad deplorables
>>
File: spain2.jpg (168KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
spain2.jpg
168KB, 800x577px
We need to UNITE!

There will be civil discourse here in the USA! but if these retards want to really go to war with us. HAHAHAHAH o my god. Some city folk liberal, Told me there would be more violence in the country than the city he lives in!

AHHAHAHAHA they will kill each other so fast, just cut the electricity and wait a few months.
Now is the time! time to take over!
>>
File: ROMAN LAW!.jpg (107KB, 770x543px) Image search: [Google]
ROMAN LAW!.jpg
107KB, 770x543px
There are autistic kids here. Who think whites are master race.

When they are fucking cuck losers.

MAster race.. Lose to fucking 5'0 italian soldiers when your 6'2 due to being a god damn retard.

Be a little faggot who accepts white guilt for slavery. When GOD DAMN ROMANS enslaved damn near everyone around them and dont give no FUCKS! complain all you want pansy ass bitches.

White nord cucks and western euro inferior genes tend to allow thhe modern day shit go on. Fucking white people accept marrying a women who has a kid with some one else! and not only that. They think its normal to get sloppy seconds!
>>
File: 1495955492347.png (459KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495955492347.png
459KB, 1000x1000px
>>131943261
And im the new goy here. /pol/ is a board of peace. Notice how nobody answers your faggot battle cries?
>>
File: Whites are superior how.jpg (1MB, 3300x1953px) Image search: [Google]
Whites are superior how.jpg
1MB, 3300x1953px
>>131943780
Bitch im saucin!!! dont do no talkin!
FO real answer me this people. How. do autistic germans. and nazis. honestly think they are superior??

GREECE, Tunisia, Spain, had cities like this.. meanwhile you had fucking little wood forts on hills. So how again are whites master race???
>>
File: Persia.jpg (345KB, 994x864px) Image search: [Google]
Persia.jpg
345KB, 994x864px
EVEN PERSIANS!

Fucking persians! had this shit in a GOD DAMN DESERT!

"white" Nord cucks. Are in huts!!! this is thousands of YEARS AGO!

Also TFW iranian girl at my work is red pilled as fuck. openly tells me in front of liberal that the iran revolution was a mistake and that islam is garbage and muslims are violent barbaric people that deserve death and spread death.

Not even joking. Just asked her about iran history. she has a kid and a husband, Not afraid to openly drop red pills. Knows zorostanism and ahura mazda was good for persia and that islam is a cancer!
>>
>>131944249
Every race has its qualities but Asains are the best at life and Whites are the best overall. Come be a fag on >>>/bant/ we will welcome you with open arms
>>
>>131944595
wow i will check this out. I guess my bants are too truthfull here.
>>
File: 1498866791946.png (736KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498866791946.png
736KB, 720x716px
>>131944697
Its the offspring of /b/ n /pol/ see u there, this is dead. Look for my white people are the best threads.
>>
File: Juba_i_of_numidia.jpg (91KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
Juba_i_of_numidia.jpg
91KB, 507x600px
>>131944249
Greece, Tunisia, Spain where white when those cities were made. Then white flight happened. The pic is of King Juba of Numidia which was in modern day Algeria and Libya.
The Phoenicians that lived throught Tunisia and the rest of North Africa had European DNA.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/phoenician-young-man-byrsa-found-carthage-had-european-ancestry-ancient-dna-reveals-1561993

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numidia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_I_of_Numidia
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.