[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

July 1st is Canada day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: DDhTzshXkAAAKOj.jpg (78KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
DDhTzshXkAAAKOj.jpg
78KB, 510x680px
APOLOGIZE LEAFS
>>
>>131940437
No
>>
god damn i hate niggers
>>
>>131941128
not niggers, just alcohol consuming injuns
>>
I'm sorry to the rest of the world we didn't finish the job.

our bad.
>>
>>131940437
Why did the indigenous genocide each other, anyway? And what the fuck does that have to do with Canada?
>>
>>131941376
It's not even the abbos. It's white liberals. Or this nigress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpKNa3UIA
>>
Will natives ever stop being whiny bitches
>>
>>131942147
Finish the job then.
>>
>>131942486
The compassion of whites is their downfall.
>>
File: solutrean dna.png (38KB, 828x426px) Image search: [Google]
solutrean dna.png
38KB, 828x426px
>>131940437
WRONG.

""""Native Americans"""" invaded North America from Asia and genocided the proto-European inhabitants.

We can see from analysis of toolmaking techniques and DNA evidence that Europeans arrived in North America first.

Whites are only reclaiming what was once theirs.
>>
Good enough reason to celebrate for me
>>
>>131940437
Bullshit, start counting when it becomes a sovereign nation, which will be never.
>>
I took the train home today from work. There were two chuggers being loud and dirty. My mind went to try and justify why they are useless human beings. I thought about the genocide we inflicted against their people. Then a sudden realization came to me
>I wish we finshed them off
>>
>>131942147
No you dirty leaf.
Why the fuck does metropolitan Canada even exist?
What does it give to the world?
I would happily genocide the leafs to restore order of canada as comfy barren woodland.
>>
>>131942921
no one cares who was where first, might is right
>>
THESE PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSEDDDDDDD!!!!!! GIVE THEM MORE CANOE SHEEEEEEEDDDDSSSSS!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
>>
File: iceagecoastline.png (544KB, 853x440px) Image search: [Google]
iceagecoastline.png
544KB, 853x440px
>>131942921
Intredasting. Two things:
1) The R1B haplotype that up to 70% of Ojibwe males carry appears to be the same copy, which would point to a founder effect from Viking seafarers around 1000 years ago
2) The Younger-Dryas impact hypothesis speculates that a large comet or other extra-planetary object impacted somewhere in North America around 12800 years ago. This may have been the cause of the Solutrean extinction (and the Flood Myths). Successive waves of migration across the Bering strait provided replacement.

That said, most of the evidence is probably underwater
>>
>>131944401
-t. Direct descendent of Genghis Khan
>>
File: ehpe.jpg (222KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
ehpe.jpg
222KB, 1148x746px
>>
>>131942921
Lmao that's the same as actual europeans today who killed neanderthals.
America belongs to the amerindians.

And Incas were superior to europeans.

United Hispanic States soon.
>>
>>131940437
Ironic that the very same people who perpetrated the rape, torture and murder of aboriginal children are now pushing the open borders fake diversity social engineering attack on Canada.

And the idiot slaves lap it up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.