[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://archive.is/a2Qq7 Are people starting to wake up? Is this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Anti semitism progressivism.png (507KB, 735x645px) Image search: [Google]
Anti semitism progressivism.png
507KB, 735x645px
http://archive.is/a2Qq7

Are people starting to wake up? Is this a sign of the greater consciousness becoming aware of the vast jewish influence in media and money, or is it simply another bite in the journey of LGBT self cannibalism under the guise of ridding the world of all privilege?
>>
>>131939258
This was always the flaw of the Jewish plot; the average SJW does not understand nor can they see that a Jew is not in fact white, and they will lump the Jews in with the white man.
>>
>>131939590
ashkenazi are white, just ask them if they consider mizra or sephardi to be white, jews or even human
>>
>>131939258

I can't make archive work right because I am a retard.

Anyway,

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/opinion/im-glad-the-dyke-march-banned-jewish-stars.html?mtrref=t.co&gwh=7AC38D8A67A52467857B3FE1F7AFCFCE&gwt=pay&assetType=opinion
>>
>>131940300
It's like they want people to think they are stupid, I don't get it.
>>
>>131939258
What if the Jews are a strawman in the greatest long game of all time?
If thats the case who could be behind them?
>>
File: ∂iscor∂.jpg (184KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
∂iscor∂.jpg
184KB, 957x1024px
>>131939258
>>
Based dykes
>>
oh man, i wonder how long they will be able to keep up the charade, how are they gonna spin some random ass palestine or other arab whos family god blown up by the idf is actually less marginalized then some preppy yuppie kike
>>
>>131941792
jews behind jews behind jews. The big bad evil jews hide behind their general jewish populace and so on. Soros even administered one of the concentrations camps kek
>>
>>131939258
No shit. Which is why kikes are jumping on the civnat bandwagon en masse.
>>
>>131939258
>Are people starting to wake up?
Wtf, if you haven't figured out that the jews are a controlled boogieman to promote authoritarianism, what are you doing on this board?
>>
>>131939258
More like high time for the Jew to abandon their golem before it turns on them (a little late on that one though).
>>
>>131939258
Oy vey, counter semitism!
>>
>>131940066
Sure, whatever you say Yosef.

Fuck back off to Yemen you dirty sand-nigger-jew
>>
>>131947917
Nice try Chaim.
Wonder who is behind this post.
We see through your tricks, Jew.
How can you type with your claws dripping with GOYIM blood?
>>
>>131947636
Jews Jewin Jews, it was right infront of me all along kek
>>
>>131939258
Always remember that the term is counter-semitism!
>>
File: oy.jpg (77KB, 636x381px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
77KB, 636x381px
>>131939258
>>
File: LUL.jpg (27KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
27KB, 480x461px
>>131943995
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.