[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollywood, the Jew and the case of the Negro Genius

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wakanda.jpg (67KB, 726x744px) Image search: [Google]
wakanda.jpg
67KB, 726x744px
is their something to this.... I notice many black americans are defining their self worth on the fact that fictional african civilization is the most advanced in technology and science,superior to white civilizations. the Black Panther being one of the greatest geniuses in the world

It's like they have no real accomplishments

why is this?
>>
File: idiocracy3.jpg (196KB, 582x942px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy3.jpg
196KB, 582x942px
It's because they tout political agenda and yell about their own skin color.

Normally a sane person do not loudly bang his/her own drum because they want just to live their lives without making any kind of fuzz about anything. But these chimps on other hand...

Either there are huge issues especially in US or simply these people are retarded. I think it is safe to say that they just cannot blame the 'bad' education.
>>
>>131938089
Neanderthals were long gone by the time civilization sprouted up in Africa though. Also, all the first civilizations in the Middle East and the Mediterranean (including Egypt) were founded by people with partial Neanderthal ancestry. Hmmm...
>>
>>131938089
It's because you're looking at satirical social media accounts owned by racist /pol/tards who mock niggers and hope retards like you will fall for it and think negroids actually believe that shit.
>>
>>131939446
nope,

black people actually believe every civilization was black
>>
I think Chris Rock said it best.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niggas_vs._Black_People
>>
>>131938089
>slave bathing his lord
>same as slave teaching his lord how and what is bathing
>>
>>131940570
shieet niguh we wu dickwashers n shieet dont u witewash dat nigga
>>
>>131938089

I honestly wish they would take 2 seconds, think "How the fuck would we do that shit anyway", then get to work on it.

Seriously, niggers, more power to you if you build advanced shit, even if it is just to show "evil whitey" up.

Gets you off the streets, people can own their own bikes again, because why steal a bike when you have a hoverbike?

Seriously.

Lets face it though, if one black man built some crazy advanced shit, how long before a nigga goes "hol' up. What's this shit? Naaaw man... yoo's acting like an uncle Tom wich yo circuits all in intha mainframe 'n' what not" and decides to teach the smart black guy a lesson and avoiding niggerdom.
>>
WE
>>
>>131938089
All this race realism stuff is really messing with the self esteem of nig nogs.
Hilarious what kind of retarded bullshit they come up with.
>>
>astrology
nigger meant astronomy
>>
>>131938089
>astrology
Niggers are legit retarded.
>>
>>131940886
WUZ
>>
>>131939446
I suggest you watch Tariq Nasheed's Living Colours ((("movie"))) series.
He claims among other accomplishments ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, England, Viking, Ninjas, Samurai, Hebrews, were ALL Black cultures Oh yeah I forgot, South and Central America were discovered by Blacks who were the first to circumnavigate the globe and the Olmecs -> also Black ..
inventions: too many to list.
>>
>>131943672
He doesn't understand the difference between "melanin" and "melatonin", something that middle-schooler should know. That right there is enough to show you that the entire series he made is afrocentric nonsense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.