[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another part of the real estate market is starting to crumble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 25

File: reits.jpg (156KB, 890x501px) Image search: [Google]
reits.jpg
156KB, 890x501px
>Landlords may have finally pushed apartment tenants to the limit of what they can afford

Rent and house prices have gone up too much too fast. Property taxes are way too high to justify buying in many areas in demand. Yet, paying $1,600/month for a box is just not feasible long-term. Something has to give eventually. Someone is going to be stuck with the bill.

http://archive.is/7cGVN
>>
ive been thinking for some time i should exit VNQ, but commercial rentals and self storage are still golden
>>
>>131937171
>locked in 1300/mo until next june for a 1073 sq ft apartment
feels good
>>
Have you thought about not living in the center of a big city?
>>
>>131937382
Shilling out $1,300/month for base rent feels good?

>>131937505
Even the prices in the outskirts have skyrockets. Gas on the commute will push living expenses even higher if you live too far from work.
>>
>>131937382
m8 that better come with a blowjob room, cause you're getting fucked.
>>
>>131937908
You don't have to live in a big city, there are plenty of smaller cities all over the country
>>
>>131938310
Jobs, jobs, jobs. You get one, then you get fired. You have to live where there are more jobs to find another. No loyalty from employers today.

So if you move to a tiny city for work, then get fired, you might be out of work for months before finding another. Thus, living in a central location in a major city is the best economical choice for many. But rent is out of control at these places.
>>
>>131937171
You mean tenants have driven up prices.
Landlords can't drive up prices unless they control enough property to meaningfully reduce supply AND they can afford to wait for someone to get it at that price. And why wait? Just rent the damn thing out.
>>
>>131939411
>But rent is out of control at these places.

Then push for the city councils to approve more housing.
>>
>>131940036
>Then push for the city councils to approve more housing

yeah why doesn't the NY city council just build new houses behind Old Man McCarthy's farmhouse? can't believe nobody has thought of this before. this is a panacea for metropolises everywhere
>>
>>131939411
>Thus, living in a central location in a major city is the best economical choice for many. But rent is out of control at these places.

Can you not understand basic supply and demand economics? Don't live there - when no one is renting guess what? Rent comes down.

Don't be a fool and overspend on your housing - you are locking yourself into a life of wage slavery.
>>
>>131940036
They are building apartments right and left where I live. Probably is they are not affordable.

>>131940885
Okay, now address the rest of my post without destroying your argument. Pro-tip, you can't.
>>
>>131941070
Seriously?

1. Be smart - spending upwards of 60% of your income on housing should tell you something is wrong. Inb4 'muh cities, muh culture, muh fun...' You were looking for something to give? That should be first.

2. Property taxes are pretty in line with desirability. OMG you make $24k a year and can't live in a wealthy suburb?!? Here's a hint - lower your standards.

It's too bad the 'gimme dat' millennial generation, raised on the complete pampered experience has to take a step back - know what? I don't live in my dream location yet. But we bought an affordable house in a kinda out of the way area - and we have ample spare cash to live and save.
>>
I pay 40,000¥ per month for my apartment near Tokyo. ($400 of your money.)

I am saving up to buy directly a 5,000,000¥ house for my wife and I. ($50,000 of your joke money.)

That is in addition to the rice farmstead that I will soon inherit from my kin to use as a cottage and organic farm worked for free by white gaijins. I plan to buy adjacent properties to expand by landholdings to become a Shogun and restore my clan to honor.

I laugh at you fat gaijin pigs. Your rents are almost as big as your noses. All your housing is sitting empty owned by Chinese or banks while you flood your own countries with the refuse of Africa and pay for their housing with tax money. It's like you want to make rents as high as possible.

Will your boomer parents even will you anything or will they sell their properties to waste your birthrights on cruises and luxurious retirement hotels?

It's like you want to deny futures to the new generations.

I laugh and laugh. Stupid pigs.
>>
>>131941772
your wife's boyfriend isn't going to contribute to the house at all?
>>
I live in San Francisco and haven't paid rent in 5 months.

There's very little my landlord can do about it, when he shows up to threaten me I just get undressed and threaten to call the cops for sexual harassment and then he just fucks back off.

California gives him no power to evict me and eviction procedures here in SF can last up to 2 years kek.

I basically told him I'm not going to pay $1700 for a tiny studio apartment and if he doesn't cut rent in half I will continue to make his life a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>131941992

I've also changed the locks on his door, so now this cucklord can't even come inside his own property.

>b..but I thought I could just charge people rediculous amounts of rent without any consequences ;_;
>>
>>131939411
I live in a major city with a steady job in walking distance, low crime, nice people, woods and parks and shit all over, a yard to myself, free parking, and basically an entire 800sqft floor of a house including laundry facilities, a shed outside for extra storage to myself for $900/mo.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 800x533px
>>131941772
Awesome apartment ching chong
>>
>>131939411
>Jobs
m8 I live in Chicago the only jobs here are packing up and leaving and rent is STILL too damn high.
>>
>>131941772
Okinawa Marine?
>>
>>131941912
My wife is loyal. Europe is expressing a bizarre cuckold fetish again.
>>
>>131942137
Where? Or what state?

>>131941642
pic related.
>>
>>131941992
>>131942132
I too enjoy being deceitful on the internet
>>
>>131941992
This is why rent is expensive
>>
>>131942385
>refute my argument
>you talk too much
Pick one
>>
>>131940036
How about we stop the yuppies and hipsters from driving up the price in the first place
Look at what happened to places like San francisco for example
>>
>>131937171
>tfw only paying $1500/mo on my 4bed 3bath house
lol urbanites
>>
>tfw $1200 a month for a rural and suburban retard home
I don't understand why
>>
>>131942221
That photograph is from the underworld of Hong Kong.
>>
>>131937171
A safe pace to get the value of your investment back is 15-20 years. Any more raises than that will increase the odds of you not getting tenants. If the market is more fucked up, than it's not healthy. It's a very special market, regular capitalist rules don't and shouldn't apply to it.
>>
>>131942339
I am neither Okinawan nor a Marine, thank God.
>>
File: better-dead-than-red-2.png (19KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
better-dead-than-red-2.png
19KB, 600x700px
>>131942524
Great idea comrade!
>>
>>131942385
Pittsburgh, PA. Granted the last few years have been setting up for a scary demographic shift that might well ruin the place within a decade.

Good while it lasted, I guess. At least I have the means now to move a little more out of the way.
>>
>>131942652
So is your make-believe apartment.
>>
>>131942509
Hey, gotta pay the bills, son. Can't spend 20 minutes deciphering your broken sentence structure, and drawn out arguments.
>>
>>131942854
Well you def earned your $.02 shitposting on here!
>>
>>131942221
Why even continue to live at that point? Can you even call living in a cage like a rat "living"?
>>
My landlords are raising the rent and I'm about to put in 30 days.... Just working on getting another place further out of Seattle.
>>
I wish every illegal was deported right now. Suddenly landlords would be competing for tenants.
>>
>>131943097
Welcome to being an adult. Move to where you can afford. Work and save. If your goal is comfortable living you will get there eventually.
>>
>>131939411
>living in a central location in a major city is the best economical choice for many.

I could barely get a job at McDonalds when I lived in Chicago, then I moved out to the suburbs and there are jobs everywhere. The young people are all in college or moved to the city, sure, you're not going to be wearing a suit working in a high-rise but they're still good jobs.
>>
>>131937171
Here in Leafland weve got people buying houses, waiting a few months, and then selling them at a profit BEFORE construction has even began.
Its insane
>>
File: fedratejune17.png (53KB, 1169x467px) Image search: [Google]
fedratejune17.png
53KB, 1169x467px
Nobody should be surprised that we're in another real estate bubble (both the US and UK amongst others). That period of relatively low interest rates in the early 2000s lead to the housing bubble of the last decade, now look at rates since 2008... We are in what many are calling "The Everything Bubble" (stocks, bonds, real estate and more) right now, and that tiny hike in rates since late 2015 you see on the chart is already beginning to burst it.
>>
>>131942780
My wife is visitng parents in Hokkaido this weekend so our place is messy. Please give me a moment to arrange matters so that I might graciously provide you with a time stamp you oderous pig.
>>
>>131942776
where's the demographic shift happening?
I live north off mcknight road and it's really nice, but the rent/property values are going up
>>
File: 1474075604302.png (250KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1474075604302.png
250KB, 550x535px
>>131941772
>5,000,000¥ house for my wife and I. ($50,000 of your joke money.)

Anon, when you have to spend over 10,000 units of currency to go to the grocery store, its your money that's the joke.
>>
>>131942854
>Can't spend 20 minutes deciphering your broken sentence structure
Good luck doing things like 'holding down a job' and 'paying bills on time'.
>>
>>131937171
burn down every apartment complex?
>>
>>131943257
Deport the refugee imports too. I know the social services organizations make bank on that racket, but how much do landlords get out of the deal? There's got to be something.
>>
>>131943003
Please stop insulting rats. They are Chinese.
>>
>>131943257
Yes, spics, niggers, H1Bs, poo in loos, chinks, international students, etc. are fucking shit up as well.

Not to mention traffic on the roads. Imagine if they all left, how cash that would be.
>>
>>131940268
Knock down the smaller buildings and Build even more and taller high rises. Even china has this figured out, nothing under 50 floors gets built in most places, manhatten sould put its min at 100.

And it would help if most municipalities dropped the requirement for "affordable" housing. Then more greedy short sited developers would build gigantic buildings and in the long run more housing would be built, driving down prices for all.

>>131942524
How? Keep people out of the city?
City people always talk about how awesome things are, did you expect people not to show up an ruin it? This is EXACTLY why we say "FUCK OFF. WE'RE FULL"

>>131941070
>They are building apartments right and left where I live. Probably is they are not affordable.

Give it time, if they overbuild, which is likely, rent will drop.
>>
>>131941642
I live in one of the most expensive counties in the country, not a metropolitan city though. Whenever you drive through the city proper there are tons of help wanted signs all about, because the working class has been all but driven out to the poorer parts of the county. No one wants to commute 30 minutes to work at panera bread or wherever because they could just work at the one in their own town. Its not as simple as solution as telling people to live with in there means. Many of our land owners let there buildings sit empty then lower their prices.
>>
>>131937505
I jerk off to the thought. Problem is outside of a big metropolis there are literally no women. That's even bigger problem than jobs. You can always find a decent company within an hour but women are nonexistent outside of em
>>
>>131943451
You have two units. Dollars and cents. We just have one. Yen. We do not worry about fractions of yen. It is greatly advantageous and superior.
>>
>>131943420
Affluent university areas (e.g. Squirrel Hill, North Oakland) are an Asian invasion with some poo in the loo. Shady Side went from having a few gay bars on the back road to being groce (and I say this having grown up not far from NYC), walk down Murray Ave and you are sure to see hijabs. Older regentrified areas near East Liberty, Bloomfield, etc. are getting large high density apartment buildings and UN Agenda 21 enclaves. I didn't catch the Eid celebration this year, but last year I happened across one out of nowhere and had no idea there were that many muzzies living here looking like they came straight out of Arabia.

It's still a great place overall, but it's got the makings of going downhill before you know it. It's also a major designated rapefugee resettlement area, and the globalist universities are dead set on the economic model of brining in foreigners and then retaining them in a growing high tech sector.
>>
>>131943361
I live in the city of St. Louis

>inb4 crime, oh fuck yes there is, thing is I grew up here and am used to it

You'd think with this place being the poster child for crime, things would be dirt fucking cheap, right? Even in this place the rent is rising. They're building $1000 for 500 sq ft towers in the attractive places.

I pay $785 for a 800 sq ft with wood floors and shit.
>>
>>131943931
>Problem is outside of a big metropolis there are literally no women.

Oh come now. There's lots of women, just much lower concentrations of sluts and whores.
>>
>>131937171

I pay 1015 a month for rent in the ghetto while I go to college and work part time with my fiance. Now that number is from 4 years ago. This city has rent control, but if I and gf were to get another apt at the same place, or if we moved out for example and came back, they would charge over 1100 for the same thing. In places like Burbank it's even more and not really what it used to be.

The problem here are greedy landlords and illegals who abuse the renting system, they get into a place that costs for example 1K and have 5 other people living there who pay 200 each a month, the landlords have caught on so that's why they raise the rents. Not to mention there are over 3 million illegals in this state, the real number is twice as much.
>>
>>131937171
Paid off my house in the early 90's
feels good
>>
File: 156451324889.jpg (55KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
156451324889.jpg
55KB, 604x453px
>>131942933
>>131943456
On a scale of 1 to 10, how mad would you say you are right now?
>>
>>131943993
I thought asians were supposed to be good at math
>>
>tfw $400 a month for living in a brand spanking new two story house by myself

feels good to be a Southerner
>>
>>131941992
This is awesome. Felt good to read even though it's wrong.
>>
>>131944060
This seems to be the path of all American cities, quickly becoming places where only the poorest (who don't pay thier rent) and the richest (who don't give a shit) can afford to live.
>>131944189
>landlords have caught on so that's why they raise the rents

Yes, the value of their property has risen so they are charging appropriately. Two jobs, same work, one pays 10% more. Which do you take?
>>
>it's the landlords fault

I hope you guys don't believe this bullshit. Here in Onterrible utility costs have gone through the roof. My rental units are hardly profitable and I have to deal with shitty tenants constantly.

This is the fault of our dumb ass governments that get voted in by retarded (literally) people on ODSP and other forms of welfare. I am so sick of this shithole I am very close to liquidating everything and getting the fuck out of this commie hellhole.
>>
>>131944385

Nothing lasts forever, don't worry, soon they will come to your area and raise cost of living. This is all outside interest and they have got more money than you can ever dream, look what happened to Hollywood and Los Angeles and the entire west coast, they were bought out by the Chinese to pad their portfolios. So yea, enjoy it while it lasts, and believe me I get no satisfaction or happiness in saying this, it's fucked up. I visit the east coast every year and they have got no clue what's in store for them, not a fucking clue.
>>
>>131943756
>Many of our land owners let there buildings sit empty then lower their prices.
You understand how mortgages work, right? The second the occupied units stop paying the landlord's mortgage, prices will drop and the vacant units will be put up for rent. A landlord can afford empty units up to a point - it's diminishing returns.
>>
>>131944385
Variance in rent is pretty crazy. I used to have a two-story townhouse all to myself for $650, but unfortunately the landlord was incompetent and couldn't figure out how to keep it maintained within that budget. Sometimes I think I should have just bought the place and flipped it myself.
>>
>>131944048
that's interesting
I don't spend much time in the city I didn't even know what eid was, but I heard about the refugee resettlement agenda. I was reading documents about Erie taking in hundreds of them throughout the past few years, and will continue to bring them in.
>>
File: 1483226846681.png (313KB, 372x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483226846681.png
313KB, 372x460px
>>131944375
Sitting in a home I own while you bitch about making basic rent payments? Not at all brother...

Here's the secret - we love idiots like you - keep paying out the nose, bound in wage slavery - we need you to keep the economy churning with your poor financial decisions. Thank you brave soldier!
>>
>>131944926
>Eire
Holy shit I had gone up for a day trip to that island thing they have in the lake like I don't know 5 years ago and it was kind of a neat day trip.

Then some family came to visit a year ago and decided to go check it out. It was absolutely thronged with Indians wearing all ethnic Indian gowns and everything. I mean hey it's not like they're bad people, but this is just crazy.
>>
File: laugh2.png (385KB, 368x447px) Image search: [Google]
laugh2.png
385KB, 368x447px
>>131945094
>paying property taxes, insurance, interest, repairs, & maintenance

He thinks he owns his home.
>>
>>131944728
>I visit the east coast every year and they have got no clue what's in store for them, not a fucking clue.

Doesn't even have to be direct from China either. The Californians have fucked up our market something aweful. Of course now I can sell a house on .2 acres and buy 40 acres down south and still have money left over.

Feels ok. I guess.
>>
>>131945297
>costs of owning something
>"haha you don't own it!!!!"
what did he mean by this
>>
>>131945297
Yeah but once you get enough properties if you know what you're doing and you flagrantly select only tenants that don't suck then it really does start to pay for itself with enough left over to make pre-emptive improvements here and there. Helps a ton once you accumulate reliable workers and you enjoy getting your hands dirty yourself here and there.

t. did a stint as a property manager for a while
>>
>>131945558
It's like how he doesn't have to pay for gas when he takes Uber but you do in your car. He's just using classic Moron logic.
>>
>>131942776
>Pittsburgh, PA.
Where at? Don't say Shadyside or Squirrel Hill.
>>
>>131945558
>>131945816
Don't pay your property taxes one year. See what happens.

>>131945617
In other words, you work your ass off. I already work 40 hours. I'm not going to spend my free time stressing working more, even if it is half ass lucrative (which you don't mention the mass of landlords that don't make shit).
>>
>>131937382
>1300/mo
Christ. It feels good to live in the rural South.
>>
>>131937171
I just bought a house for 540,000
I took a loan out and found one I liked because I thought if I waited any longer I'd end up living in an apartment for the next 5 years. Also, I was worried that if the economy crashes, I'll get kicked out of my apartment right away, but if I own a house I can keep living there without payment for 6 months or longer.
>>
>>131945094

we're all gonna point and laff when the gubmint forces you to house somalis
>>
>>131945968
Any time you're running your own business, more or less, you work your ass off. Maybe if you're the kind who just wants to work part time you eventually get it to where it runs itself for the most part.

It's certainly not for everybody. But if you do it right it can be rather lucrative. I met a kid once who basically inherited his landlord's real estate empire after having learned the ropes while he was renting because the landlord decided it was about time to go retire on an island paradise. I don't know the kid too well, but he seemed like he knew what he was doing and had the social skills to pull it of.

I'm sure he's seen rough spots, but that is one lucky motherfucking kid. You should have seen the way he smiled when we got to talking about his situation.
>>
>>131937382
I was living in a 950 sq ft apartment for $1900 a month before I got a house. But that was in California.
>>
>>131945968
>Don't pay your property taxes one year. See what happens.

Ah you are one of those idiots. That's fine, just keep paying the middle man then. As a landlord I prefer that.
>>
>>131942731
>le everyone is a le communist
>>
>>131945297
>>paying property taxes, insurance, interest, repairs, & maintenance
mfw keeping up your property and selling for a profit.
Done it twice already.
>>
>>131937505
Everyone's charging high, even if it's out in the bumfuck suburbs.
>>
>>131942632
I pay $2700 a month for my 4 bedroom house
>>
>>131945935
Used to be South Oakland, on the far side of the Boulevard so it was more quiet comfy blue color real nigga hours instead of the UPitt college town war zone.

Had to bounce though. Technically Northern Squirrel Hill now, getting close to the border with Shady Side, so at least it's sort of between quiet college kids and quiet old people.
>>
>>131945968
Literally having this poor an understanding how living in a town works. You know shit like 'having a police force', 'plowed/clean streets', 'educated youth' cost money, right? If you use the town services and don't pay - damn right the town puts a lien on your house.

Again - we love guys like you. Overspend on the stupid things & we will continue to reap the benefits...
>>
>>131946498
>As a landlord I

Hey, landlord! My toilet's broken!
>>
>>131946358
Stop using a US VPN you Kraut. That shit won't happen here.
>>
>>131946504
Government control of housing prices. Government control of who lives where.

Historical awareness much?
>>
>>131943993
I guess we should convert to using just pennies, as so to be superior like the Japanese.
>>
>>131947020
Hey let me come over and take a quick look. I've got a snake. (That way I can also see if you're at fault for something, or if there are obvious problems you haven't told me about.) And if that doesn't do it I'll see if Chris from MAP can get over quick
>>
>>131941772
I hope you enjoy your life on fukushima island
>>
>>131947486
Hey, landlord! My AC is out!
>>
>>131947990
Alright, I'll be home around 5 or 6 today. Will you be there or do you want me to let myself in or what?

If it's not something stupid, I'll give AHPiCO a call. They do HVAC stuff stupid fast and cheap for me because they know I'm down to front for it in cash and that I'm not going to flip out on them if they find a problem I didn't know about.
>>
>>131937171
I got 6 rooms + hangar, top floor and I pay 580$ starting July 1st after a raise on the rent

How the fuck people accept to pay a lot for a fucking living box?
>>
>>131948215

>AHPiCO here, landlord.
>We've got a problem you didn't know about.
>That'll be $8,000 for a new A/C
>cash due today, thanks
>>
>>131946304
You owe Shlomo money now, well done
I plan to leave Leafland as soon I have 65K$ Live will be better and cheaper
>>
>>131948698
I don't think they're getting repeat business from that, and they're not installing anything until they get the money from me -- that's what I mean by fronting cash. Jim and I know each other. We've shot the shit about fixing stuff and discussed the finer points of furnace, vent, and chimney design.

Last time, Jim said he didn't know only one of the chimneys had a liner and he had to go get a $30 Y pipe to join it with the hot water heater, but that he wanted to make sure the girls had working heat because it was going to get cold this week. No problem.
>>
>>131941992
>>131942132
is he a Jew
>>
>>131942137
I'm very similar including the walking. Pittsburgh here.
>>
>>131944060
>stock
agreed. this is extremely common in vegas as well, though, our home prices are not that extravagant. $150k for a home in henderson near the 1940s basic magnesium plant built in the late 50s. that shouldnt exist.
>>
File: 256345914.png (45KB, 504x503px) Image search: [Google]
256345914.png
45KB, 504x503px
>>131945297
>paying...interest
>wut
>differentiating between "repairs" and "maintenance" for the sake of a longer sentence
lel
>>
>>131943384
So where is the picture? Lazy chong.
>>
>>131949838
You can see why it got so popular. One of my favorite parts is a 10 minute drive in the right direction and you're halfway into the hills. 10 more and it's guys in cutoffs with muddy ATVs in the back of their trucks at the gas station.

As hard blue as it is, you have that whole gamut in a relatively small area, and it's so refreshingly unpretentious.
>>
>>131937382
>locked in 1300/mo until next june for a 1073 sq ft apartment
Jesus christ man.

I am a blue collar skilled labor, and I drive all over the tri-state area to work....but I have a very centrally located HOME in a capital city SUBURBS that I pay less than $1k/month. I may be up at $1400/mo if I include ALL of the utilities, but that is a high estimate.

Granted, my monthly is only $900something, but I usually send them $2k/month. I want this monkey off my back.
>>
>>131941772
I will visit Japan, i will find your rice field, and i will take a giant American shit right in the middle of it.
>>
>>131939411
>No loyalty from employers today.
IF an employer can drop you in a moment without any sort of negative impact on their business, than you are not as important as you seem to think.

Protip: Learn some skills. If you keep losing jobs, you may want to reexamine the situation. You sound like someone desperate to justify your lack of knowledge as some sort of worthwhile characteristic.
>>
>>131937505
Some of us have jobs, Canada.
>>
File: 20170701_095959.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_095959.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>131947414
Yes good idea.

>>131950197
Here fat pig.
>>
>>131950569
Fertilizer stupid American.
>>
>>131951712
lolol that's a cute little tub and I've never seen somebody plumb the drain of a sink into the side of a tub lol. That's not quite as good as some of the bathroom plumbing I've seen in Viet Nam.

How big is the place overall? That looks like it could be pretty comfy for $400 piggudollars/mo in a major city like Tokyo.
>>
File: 20170625_145402.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_145402.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>131937171

>1600 a month
>high

Youre behind the times. Pic related is the new normal.
>>
there should be max prices for rent at these fucking places Jesus. Not that I would live in one of these though, I live in my home 12 minutes from my job.
>>
>>131952105
No dude. What he didn't tell you is that the sink doubles as a toilet and his girlfriend left to her parents to think things trough, she brought all her supplies. If she even was real, and not just what happened on the last episode of the chongs favorite anime.
>>
>>131937171
if landlords were allowed to rent only to white people if they wanted this problem would be solved.
>>
>>131952105
>lolol that's a cute little tub and I've never seen somebody plumb the drain of a sink into the side of a tub lol.
I am a licensed plumber, but don't practice....still work in the field...

I love seeing foreign plumbing "stuff". This is as foreign as it gets. However, I do have an unused bidet in my man cave bathroom....I just don't think I have ever shit there in 2 years.
>>
>>131952105
Drainpipe runs down inside tub shell not drained into tub. You think we didn't think of that?

Place is measured in mats not meters so you wouldn't understand size with poor mathematical skills.

We have a loft bed so I breed my wife who is featherweight in clandestine security. Soon we will have our house and the real breeding can commence. Are you prepared?
>>
>>131952392
So I was in 'Nam not long after relations with the US opened back up, so it was still starting to westernize. Western-style bathrooms existed in urban areas, but they were still trying to work out how to get it right. Lesser city? Squat toilet in a shack, manual flush. Farm? You have a 2ft high barrier at the end of a dock where you can drop a log into the pond or the river or whatever. Didn't have to use pit toilets on my luxury tour.

So the first think was a half-built fancy tourist destination men's room with actual urinals all over. They all got plumbed in to one pipe and that pipe sloped down into the end of the room where is issued into a floor drain. Curious variation on just pissing in the trees.

The next one I though I knew what it was until I started relieving myself into the fancy new urinal and then my feet got wet. A closer look revealed that each urinal actually only was attached to about 3" of pipe straight down, with the expectation all the urine would run across the floor into the central floor drain. They weren't hooked up to a water supply in that one, either, so it was like one big room with half of it endlessly coated in dried humid urine.

Plumbing is so strangely fascinating sometimes.
>>
File: FAIL.jpg (27KB, 653x398px) Image search: [Google]
FAIL.jpg
27KB, 653x398px
>>131937171

Trump to the rescue. He is repealing the Dodd-Frank Act
>>
>>131952302
Yes she took her effects. Hokkaido is far away. Anime is for children.
>>
File: 1491949311735.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491949311735.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>131952781
>I breed my wife in clandestine security

heh
>>
>>131940036
They do, but all we get is McMansions that nobody can afford.
>>
>>131952781
But why would you run the pipes through the shell of the bathtub? For what purpose? Just to make it hell if you ever need to access the pipes?
>>
>>131953098
Noise is the most pressing concern in apartments. Our underbed chamber provides adequate soundproofing we have tested.
>>
>>131952978
>Dodd-Frank Act
Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into federal law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010
>>
>>131953393
Do you just hump in total silence?
Why not just fuck her in ways where you know the neighbors hears it?
>>
>>131953259
Pipe can be unscrewed and accessed from outside. The floor of the shower must be kept open for proper easy cleaning. We are not savages.
>>
>>131953625
The rest of my house is full of chinks. Granted I've only ever seen one of them ever in the company of a girl, but if I can't hear them beyond slamming the front door or running the plumbing, I assume I wouldn't be able to hear them fucking bitches unless they were being ridiculous about it, or she were doing that stupid screaming thing with the window open or whatever.
>>
File: 1498415888398.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498415888398.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>131937171
Fuck you m8 landlording is the noblest profession
>>
>>131953625
In Asia we care about the comfort and wellbeing of neighbours and strangers because they are our people and we respect the eight virtues. Sexual noise is most distressing.
>>
>>131942524
>>131943655
Yes, we have to segregate the have and have nots.
>>
>>131937382
I found a place that is 385 usd/month and it comes with utilities and basic cable+wifi

feels good man
>>
>>131941772
Didn't know you zipperheads made such tasty pasta
>>
>>131953980
Nice.
My wife had the bad habit to run washing mashine at night when we met. It took me some time to teach her to respect the comfort and wellbeing of our neighbors. She did get it finally.
>>
>>131953980
So do we. But come on, you're a very uptight people.
>>
>>131954400
Washing machines aren't sexual (although I did figure out that prostates feel gud one time by sitting on one while it was running and wondering wtf was happening to my dirty mind).

Don't you guys all have houses made of stone and stuff anyway where you wouldn't hear a washing machine?
>>
File: 100 worst landlords in nyc.png (535KB, 618x2667px) Image search: [Google]
100 worst landlords in nyc.png
535KB, 618x2667px
>>131937171
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>tfw work in DTLA
>tfw plenty of places just north of the 110 are ~$1k compared to the $2k+ apartments south of the 110
i'm considering moving to one of the 1k apartments there but i'm worried about having a crack dealer as my neighbor.
>>
File: t3_6hpxbx.jpg (454KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6hpxbx.jpg
454KB, 800x1014px
>tfw living in area where $1500/mo is the lowest you'll pay for a 1br apartment.

I need six figures to live comfortably.
>>
>>131954400
I run my washer exclusively at 1am.
>>
Automated housing robots can crush. 10 years.
>>
>>131953980
I feel you Jap-bro. I live on the first floor and my room has a balcony facing the park inside the apartment complex. Basically any loud noises in my room can be heard by anyone passing through the road downstairs. So we have to be really really quiet because of that. Plus my parents live in the same house too, so there's that..
>>
File: japmil.jpg (65KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
japmil.jpg
65KB, 625x400px
nip poster in this thread gives me a hearty chuckle
>>
File: IMG_1916.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1916.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>capitalism is a good economic system
>>
>>131943931
This is extremely true an hour or two outside a city. All women flock to the city because they're idiots and obsessed with night life or "culture".

Central MA male-to-female ratio is horrific if you don't count obese people as people. Only the fatties and the #resistTrump Worcesterfags are here.
>>
>>131954622
Yes it is strong stone house where we live, quite quiet and well-insulated btw. But the almost-infrasound that washing mashine creates when it is even slightly off-centre because you have some thick rags thrown in the one side and some thin rags on the other is quite annoying and propagates very well trough house. It is PITA to soundproof against this kind of noise. In soundproof rooms with low-noise requirements the only good solution is build the room on the different foundation and not connect it to other constructions with noisy rooms.

As for sexual noises I do not care. They are integral part of healthy human life and anyone complaining about those is worth insulting.

t. Architect/civil engineer
>>
File: 1352099026063.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1352099026063.png
5KB, 300x300px
>>131937171
I've been telling you guys this for months, this is the next big economic recession in the making.

Boomers have spent every moment since the housing market crash buying up affordable homes in cities and small towns across the US. They either:
A) Do a quick renovation and flip them for a profit, pricing them out of range for most young families.
B) Tear them down and replace them with expensive town homes or apartment complexes, or
C) Simply turn the houses into rental properties

You have an entire generation of young people in their 20s and 30s, the prime age for people to start getting married, settling down, raising families, and building equity in a home and other long term investments. NONE of that is happening anymore because these people have been priced out of home ownership and the obscene rental costs have kept them in a state of perpetual near-poverty, unable to save or invest or progress in life.

You've got 80-something MILLION people in the US who have no savings, no long term investments, no job security, are in debt up to their eyeballs, aren't getting married, and aren't having kids. This is a powder keg waiting to go off.
>>
>>131954969
Because you are saving pennies? Are you buy any chance jewish?
>>
>>131955429
Oh yeah unbalanced washers suck. I only do towels on the weekend in the afternoon when I can rearrange them. Most of my wash is low density enough to not matter.

And if you want to have rowdy sex be my guest. I only think it's uncomfortable when you can hear your own family and there isn't enough background noise to ignore it.
>>
>>131955145
>anyone passing through the road downstairs
I think you mean "passing in".
>>
>>131941912
>wife's boyfriend
>Japan

You idiot. 40% of Japan's adult population is virgins, finding an out of wedlock sexual relationship there is like finding a unicorn.

>which also explains why the entire nation gets riled up when ONE chick gets raped in Okinawa
>>
File: Yuri3.jpg (72KB, 290x412px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri3.jpg
72KB, 290x412px
>>131937382
>1300 a month is good for anything
m8 in rural midwest you can get a 1500 sq ft house for $400 a month
>>
I was payin 925 dollars for a one room apartment and every year the jew management raised for 100$ more. I say fuck it and I put 5k on a town house 150k price. I'm paying 1000$ for a 3 rooms house in the same area. I didn't want a house becouse I didn't want to deal with problems like plumbing ect. But fuck it, I'm happy.

Before you rent try to go to your bank and talk about buying.
>>
>>131955820
I think you mean "pissing in"
>>
>>131955820
Also I mean this both seriously as a grammar point and as a joke about how your people shit in streets.
>>
File: 1496429192977.jpg (91KB, 1151x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496429192977.jpg
91KB, 1151x1080px
TFW I have a 3k square ft house in a great neighborhood with a private park. Bought last year for $245k and put 20% down. Swedish wood floors, gazebo, shed, extended garage, metal roof, 12 car driveway, walk in shower, 4 levels, new furnace w/ new heat pump and cheap property taxes. Next to the mountains but near industry. Getting offers regularly for $350k+ and turning them down. That $1,000 mortgage.
>>
>>131956231
I think he means pooping out
>>
>>131955943
>I didn't want a house becouse I didn't want to deal with problems like plumbing ect.

People who say this are retarded and lazy.
Retarded because a house, if its in good shape when you buy it, has problems only once in a very long while.
Lazy because you should have the fucking wherewithal to get up off your ass and put some effort into your house so its beautiful and an actual home.
Second off, was it really worth paying for the "convenience" of having to beg your kike landlord to fix anything if it broke? To look at the huge rent and realize you're paying for a shoebox like a good goyim?

No, it isn't. Apartments are the cuck life. They are not your home. They are not your castle. Every redpilled man wants his own castle to call home.
>>
>>131952781
>I breed my wife who is featherweight in clandestine security

Fucking Top Kek Tojo.

This is the reason why you should never nuke a country twice.
>>
>>131947414
The way inflation is going, we'll do away with cents.
Canada already eliminated the penny for example, smallest unit is now $0.05 (the nickel).
When the government made that decision, there were lobbyists pushing for the $0.05 & $0.10 denominations to be phased out as well. That way we'd only have $0.25 as the sub-$1 coin.
>>
>>131956304
>Swedish ...............,...............,..shed,
Thats all I got out of it.
>>
This is why I'm planning on saving enough money to buy a condo at one of the those new developments in the eastern Europe of the EU in full and just freelance from home.

There are super spacious modern condos being sold in Riga for like $70k
>>
>>131956363
Sweat soldering pluming is remarkably easy if it's not totally fucked up.

The very first time I tried it on a whim, I had to get a real plumber in to do something I was uncertain about and right away he told me I'd done exactly the right thing so far and it looked pretty good.
>>
I have never been happier to own my home in a well-to-do white suburb outright.
>>
File: 1498312662530.jpg (46KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1498312662530.jpg
46KB, 665x574px
>>131943993
>Hyper-inflation is great because 10,000 is easier to deal with than 10
>>
>>131955927
>shithole midwest town
I live in wisconsin but you gotta realize you get what you pay for out here
>>
>>131952963
>Plumbing is so strangely fascinating sometimes.
Agreed. This is why I have a license, but don't use it lol.
>>
>>131937171
>$1,600/month

This is pretty reasonable for a large city, you commie bastard.
>>
>>131956738
It's not a case of hyperinflation.

The difference is denominations.
$ = 1.00
¥ = 0.01

Thus you need ¥100 = $1

Once you understand this, figuring how much ¥ you need to get for holiday spending money there is easy.
>>
>>131956752
A fine rural home surrounded by white communities?
You really do get what you pay for.
>>
>>131937171
> $1600
you're like little babbies, watch this
https://www.apartments.com/apartments-condos/san-francisco-ca/1-bedrooms-1-bathrooms-under-1600/
>>
>>131956752
Fair enough. But do you really need fast food, superfluous shopping center, and dindus on every corner?
>>131957167
They're shitholes full of crazy old people, anon.
>>
>>131952160
>"You're like a little baby, watch this!"
>>
>>131955927
>in rural midwest you can get a 1500 sq ft house for $400 a month

But you have to sell corn at the farmers market for your rent money and eat beans except'n on sundees.
>>
>>131957271
At least they're not shitholes ridden with crime and diversity.
There are plenty of people your age in the your town of 5-20,000, go out there and meet then.
>>
>>131956738
>Japan
>hyperinflation
The yen is DEflating right now. A yen is worth more every day.

>white people
>math

Your dollar is losing wealth even by putting your money in a savings account and getting interest because the interest rate doesn't even cover your inflation. If your inflation rate is 2% and your interest rate is 1.5% then you're losing 0.5% of your "savings account" every year. LOL
>>
>live in Michigan
>most apartments in this area are $800/month
>houses are 150k
>30k down payment with 20 year mortgage means monthly payments of 700

What the fuck? Are landlord jews just taking advantage of the fact no young people want to live here?
>>
>>131957371
Nope, where do you think white business owners go when the white flight phenomena occurs?
>>
>>131957408
Smart nip is smart. Our inflation rate is well over 2% tho. The government numbers have been increasingly rigged for decades. shadowstats.com has decent inflation estimates.
>>
File: 1494916307203.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494916307203.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>131937382
>tfw poorfag still living with parents
>tfw cheapest apartment in my area is 800 a month
>mfw I can't even afford that
>>
>>131951712
This cant possibly be the right conversion???
https://www.google.com/search?q=400+yen+to+usd&oq=400yen+to&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3013j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>131957240
>you're like little babbies, watch this
>https://www.apartments.com/apartments-condos/san-francisco-ca/1-bedrooms-1-bathrooms-under-1600/

Notice that all but five of those have been snatched up and are not available. In a city of a million people.

You better be squeaky fucking clean if you think you're going to get one of those. And good luck being the 100th interviewee.
>>
>>131957675
Stay with your parents and save for a townhouse/your own place. Rent is a trap that you cant escape for a long time.
>>
>>131937171
im sure the market will correct itself, without requiring government intervention or having any long term ramifications for the economy...right?

ha
>>
>>131957870
Oops I meant to write 400S| not 400¥. My rent is 40,000¥.
>>
>>131957575
>Nope, where do you think white business owners go when the white flight phenomena occurs?

They don't go to spitwater, kentucky. They go to littleton, oregon where you can't get a ranch house for 400 a month.
>>
>>131958154
>40,000
Thats still fucking crazy good, thats under half of what I pay here.

I am moving to the land of weird fetishes and anime!
>>
>>131956453
>Canada already eliminated the penny for example, smallest unit is now $0.05 (the nickel).
Anyone else always buy an extra 2 cents worth of gas because it's free?
>>
You can get a single bedroom in Houston for 400-600 a month, you can even rent to own houses for less... Seriously don't understand why people choose to live in intolerable overpriced liberal shitholes packed to the brim with nogs.
If you want to be absolutely blown away look at Beaumont, Texas city, or Corpus Christi prices. It makes Houston look like shit.
>>
>>131958052
I'd love to do that but my parents have other ideas.
I don't blame them, I'm tired of living in their basement too.
>>
>>131958403
No fuck off we are full and Americans are treated like black people here go away
>>
>>131958560

> single bedroom in Houston for 400-600 a month

in the ghetto parts surrounded by illegals
>>
>>131937382
>$900/mo 3 bed 2.5 bath ~1800 sq ft house
10 min drive or 30 min bike from the nicer parts of the city and work.
Fastest growing county for a couple of years in a row.
Super low crime-rate even though the mayor was held at gun point in his own drive way this one time.
Goddamn I love Texas.
>>
>>131958020
I haven't checked, but I bet 100% of those ads are shared apartments. There's nothing below 3k for 1 person/couple.
>>
>>131937171
Stop living in cities you dumb fucks.
>>
>>131958560
Texas weather sucks. That's why.

When the fridge fucks up and it's not the summer I just toss all the food into the back yard and have drink before I have to clean it out and have to figure out what I'm going to do now.
>>
>>131937382
$1200 and 600sq ft here

Florida baby! (I actually hate it here please kill me)
>>
>>131958560

https://www.apartments.com/apartments-condos/houston-tx/1-bedrooms-1-bathrooms-under-700/

That's pretty good. Except where there are rents like that there will be wages like that.
>>
>>131937171
Here's a little rental redpill for you

I pay $400 a month premium to not live around niggers. It's the perfect money making scheme - import a bunch of niggers and then charge people absurd fees to not have to live around these wonderful benefits of diversity.

GDP, YES!
>>
>>131958413
>free
They round all sales up to the nearest $0.05 bud.
>>
>>131958871
tell me where I can find a job that actually has a transferable, worthwhile skill

>inb4 cashier
>inb4 trucking
>inb4 welding
>inb4 construction
Nobody wants to do any of those shitty jobs so unless you have a real answer then please stfu
>>
>>131941992
>California gives him no power to evict me and eviction procedures here in SF can last up to 2 years

its everywhere in California. my parent's rented out their house in cali to some couple and the couple, months later, decided they weren't gonna pay rent. my dad planned to go back to cali to force them out after they said they're not leaving but my parents realtor guy said that was illegal. he said my parents had to do all this paper work and court bullshit which my parents couldn't afford. when we moved back to cali to sell the place it smelled of piss and shit was all tore up. had to replace all the carpet, sliding doors, and a room door which cost a fortune.
>>
>>131959348
Sucks for you. I pay a nothing a month premium because the local niggers are well-behavied and with rare exception prey on the easy meat paying a premium for being nigger targets.
>>
>>131959569
It's not just things like "preying" on others

It's shit like they are filthy and don't clean up after themselves and they attract cockroaches and flies and other bugs. I imagine up North it's the same but with rats instead.

They're also incapable of maintaining any sort of idea of communal beautification so the areas they occupy quickly start to look junky and ghetto.

In addition to this, they're loud, always sitting on their porches, and always playing rap music.

I don't know what fantasy part of the US you live in but I'm willing to bet you're full of shit.
>>
>>131959498
I did general contracting on the side for a while.
>oh no you have to actually work for a living
Yeah not my choice of career short of running my own business empire, but you'll never run short of broken shit that somebody needs to fix.
>>
>>131959821
>It's shit like they are filthy and don't clean up after themselves
true
>attract cockroaches and flies and other bugs. I imagine up North it's the same but with rats instead.
That's part of the dividing line between total ghetto and well-behaved blacks who actually work instead of fucking off in crack dens all day long
>They're also incapable of maintaining any sort of idea of communal beautification so the areas they occupy quickly start to look junky and ghetto.
Yup. Have to have enough black women to take charge of keeping up appearances.
>they're loud, always sitting on their porches, and always playing rap music.
So, so true. But again you need enough of them who have to go to work to create the social pressure to keep this to a minimum
>I don't know what fantasy part of the US you live in but I'm willing to bet you're full of shit.
Nope. Just pleasantly surprised at how well integrated they are here outside of the real ghetto zones.
>>
>>131958790

I got a two bedroom + 1 bath w/2 car garage and private laundry in Pacifica for $1,295 per mo. When I moved out in 2011 after seven years I was paying $1,395 p/mo.

I timed the drive to San Francisco one morning. From my driveway to Sunset District: 8 minutes (if you leave at 7am). Took me about a half hour to get to the ballpark an about 45 min. to the financial district.

Anyway, Pacifica is the secret right under everyone's nose over there. That's where you should live if you work in the city.
>>
>>131959377
This gotta be bait.
>>
>>131941772

Lol, my farm is bigger than your largest city.
>>
>>131947201
The stupid ass mayor of Columbus, OH took money to take in somalis a decade or two ago. Still living with issues from it
>>
>>131960111
>how well integrated they are here outside of the real ghetto zones.

And where is "here." Unless that will give away the lie.
>>
>>131960866
Pittsburgh. Coming originally from the east coast, I've been really pleasantly surprised at how chill black-white relations are here.

They even tried to pull a BLM thing here the other year and it really just didn't take.
>>
>>131937382
You can find a decent place for $50 a month if you go around actually asking in person.
Used to live above a Chinese business in Chinatown, only paid $65 a month, and this was back in 2016.
>>
>>131960653
Little fucking different - govt forcing people into my home would be at a minimum a 4th Amendment violation, possible 3rd as well (depending on how well you want to argue).

Your mayor takes money to house them in your shitty apt block? Not my problem pleb.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>131937171
HOAnigga>>>
Mortgage- $900
HOA- $1,200

(((HOA)))
>>
>>131961398
>Used to live above a Chinese business in Chinatown
My God that smell tho...
>>
>>131937171
It's simple really, move out of the city.
>>
>>131941772
People are shitting on you, but you're right.
>>
>>131961420
Not my block. I don't live with the blacks.

But they have been shipped into my country, which is your country too. Still not your problem if there's a few extra negroes in the next chimp out?
>>
>>131962215
I own a home in a semi-rural 95%+ white part of my state. Chimp out when? Never.
>>
>>131955407
Southern NH here, I'd sooner cut my dick off than put it in a Worcester girl.
>>
>>131958052
Perhaps it was the jew that invented the "basement dweller" meme after all? To push young, would be rent payers out into the rent paying world?
>>
>>131961198
>Pittsburgh. Coming originally from the east coast, I've been really pleasantly surprised

Start a thread using Pittsburgh as a shining example of race relations.
>>
>>131963846
Why? The most racist thing I've seen in recent years has bin a hindu chimping out in public about all the muslims.

I can tell you stories about crack niggers and all kinds of stuff, but I have no desire to cause rancor while things are still pretty good.
>>
>>131953920
this. have you ever bought out all the mobile houses in a quarter of a small town, and invited immigrant workers in at inflated prices for profit, only to call ICE on them when they dont pay on time? no? you are missing out then.
>>
>>131943384
your apartments are literally tiny origami cubes. each cube is ONE apartment and they stack them to make high rises.
Here in AMERICA we use steel and rock.
You are overpaying for your paper apartment
>>
>>131950740
Everyone is replaceable don't kid yourself
>>
>>131941772

Hey Nip

I'm coming to Tokyo at the end of the month.

Want to hang out?
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.