[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RageAfterStorm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CuTFqAA.png (416KB, 870x639px) Image search: [Google]
CuTFqAA.png
416KB, 870x639px
Should this come as a surprise anymore?

RageAfterStorm's latest video about race is removed by Youtube
>>
>>131935460
yes it comes to a surprise by me, I didnt know these tubers were actually effective
>>
GAS THE KIKES

I AM FUCKING DONE WITH THEM KILL EM ALL
>>
>>131935460
Good. There is no place for racism and hate on YouTube.

>inb4 b-but muh free speech

sorry sweetie but YouTube is a PRIVATE COMPANY not the government, they can censor anything they want.
>>
>>131935841
I know this is bait but there wasn't anything racist in the video
>>
>>131936077
Yes there was. She implied that other races are low iq.
>>
>>131936364
Can't you just stop? It was bad and unfunny bait.
>>
>>131936364
Why do you do this Leaf? Why?
>>
>>131936581
She literally said blacks are low iq. How isn that not racist and in violation of YouTube rules?

She agreed to the terms of service and BROKE THEM, why are you mad she got banned?
>>
>>131936879
>banned
Please stop. Again, why? Is Canada so terrible that all you have is shit posting?
>>
>>131937805
fuck off
>>
>>131936879
What is freedom of speech, fucking leaf
>>
>>131936879
>Science is racist
>>
File: tumblr_oo4lr9haXC1vvs38vo1_500.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo4lr9haXC1vvs38vo1_500.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>131935460
molymeme talks about race and iq all the time but nothing he posts ever gets taken down. hmm
>>
>>131936879
So pointing out the results of research is now racism
>>
>>131935460

I only have a few videos posted on YT, not looking for view counts, just sharing stuff amongst friends.

I posted a dashcam video of me hitting a deer on the highway, and they flagged me for copyright infringement because of the music I had playing in the car at the time.

Just as a matter of principle, I moved it to LiveLeak, and I'll use LiveLeak from now on.

Fucking JooTube. And that fucking fag flag and all the other SJW bullshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.