[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Lies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: clean-water-facts.jpg (52KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
clean-water-facts.jpg
52KB, 650x400px
What are some of the Jewish lies I should Be aware of?
>>
We need to import third world immigrants because whites aren't having children. The latter is half-true (also due to them) but it doesn't make the former necessary.
>>
File: IMG_1449.jpg (74KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
74KB, 1024x683px
Jews are white

A friend told me.
>pic related me and my bitch
>>
>>131934749
Race isn't real
>>
>>131934749
The Jews did 9/11 for the insurance shekels. Mossad worked with the CIA and the Saudis to pull it off. Larry (((Silverstein))) made a killing off of the destruction of those buildings
>>
Diversity makes us stronger.
>>
Six Million Jews died in the holocaust.
>>
"women have historically been oppressed"
>>
>>131936144
Correct.

Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

Ethnic Conflicts: Their Biological Roots in Ethnic Nepotism:
https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

What Science Says About Diversity (Part 1):
https://www.amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/

Genetically Beneficial to Resist Replacement Migration:
https://analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf
>>
>>131934749

National debts, taxation, the holocaust, climate change, refugees, islam is a religion of peace, the uss liberty, rothschild doesn't rule the central banks just to name a few

Jews also did 9/11, read the confessions of the cops who were there but silenced
>>
>>131934749
Jews lust for shekels and are not willing to do real work for them. They run banks and credit companies to amass large amounts of easy, unethical money. Just look at some common Jewish names, it's right there: SILVERstein, GOLDstein, SILVERman, GOLDman. That should tell you right there. Hell, look at the first 3 letters in the word "jewelry". Hitler was onto their game and made them do actual work I the camps. That's why they came up with the holocaust bullshit and got the rest of the world to gangbang Germany into submission.
>>
• Judaism being the "first monotheistic religion" (it was actually the Iranian Zoroastrianism)
• The most holy book to Jews is the Torah (it's actually the Talmud)
• Romans killed Jesus Christ (they did it on the Jews' orders)
• Modern-day Ashkenazi Jews are the native people of Palestine (it's the Palestinians)
• Judaism is a religion of peace (it's actually more violent and hateful than even Islam)
• Israel is a peaceful democracy and our greatest ally (Israel is a genocidal ethno-state and has repeatedly stabbed the USA in the back)
• The Arabs were the ones who started the Zionist-Arab conflict (Zionists would massacre Arabs almost daily in the 1920's)
• King David & Solomon existed (nothing in the bible before Kings II can be archaeologically confirmed)
• The Temple Mount is a sacred place for modern Jews just as it is for Muslims (this has been pointedly rebuffed by 1st millennium Jewish scholars in their justification for the diaspora)
• Jews were exiled from "their" homeland by force and not allowed to return to it (the only period in history before the 20th century Jews were forbidden to enter the Holy Land was during the Crusades. Jews willingly seeded themselves among foreign people for the explicit purpose of leeching off the productive nations of the world)
>>
Bump for more jew lies. Give me your worst /pol/
>>
File: 170309_130631.png (132KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
170309_130631.png
132KB, 480x360px
>>131936607
This. And the lie that anything about Judaism or Israel is even biblical.
>>
File: 1498298662942.jpg (134KB, 602x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498298662942.jpg
134KB, 602x430px
White people = slave takers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.