[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy a sellout?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Why does he no longer name the Jew?
>>
he has never named the jew
>>
>>131931819
It would nuke his career so he tiptoes and says globalists.
>>
>>131931819
his name is Alex Jewns, what do you expect
>>
>>131931819
>no longer
lol
>>
>>131932091

He complained about dual Israeli citizens and talked about a "Jewish mafia".

Once or twice.
>>
>>131932091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ&t=272s
he used to
>>
>>131931819
His ex wife was a jew Which also makes his kids Jewish
>>
File: IMG_1485.png (399KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.png
399KB, 630x630px
(((They caught in))

>mfw kdot finna release another banger
>>
>>131931819
Talking shit about goys is bad for business. Selling snake oil is not
>>
because he's an FBI puppet and has a handler now.

he was dropping too many truth bombs and they told him to dial it back some or he'd find himself commiting suicide with 6 shots to the back of his tinfoil head
>>
File: 1475441482328.png (47KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1475441482328.png
47KB, 600x438px
he never named the jew. it's a very big deal and as a fan i like to think he's sometimes using "globalist" as a replacement term, but this is the only reason why he sucks. he's still getting way too much dough from radio stations to actually name the jew.

blog time: i use a police scanner app at work that also has radio, and usually i will listen to infowars. this morning, the infowars stream was full, so i just picked a talk program almost at random, and it was "rence radio" or "reince radio" or something. and the first show i got was "stormfront radio" and it was a solid couple hours of talk radio about gassing kikes and callers were absolutely shitting on alex jones.
>>
>>131931819

MAYYYBEEE because his hpow is also being transmitted on state contrilled media ( radio etc ), so he is forced by law to : not spear sertain words, etc .. regulations regulations ....

its as simple as that.
>>
>>131932916
this.
he probably got busted cheating on his taxes or something so in order to stay out of jail he has to tow the line and honeypot idiots so the CIA can keep tabs on them.
>>
>>131931819
Didn't he name the jew like literally yesterday?
>>
>>131932626
In the way Chomsky criticises Israel.
He's a gate keeper and a drag net and never gives any good information in any coherent manner only sprinkles of truth covered in a mountain of bullshit and unless you already know the truth you won't be able to Wade through the bullshit.
He also acts to create the "crazy tinfoil" stigma around conspiracies.
Link related
https://youtu.be/bCs79KwmTlI
>>
>>131931819
You guys are really bad at character assassination
>>
how do you name the jew when they control all the telecoms? he'd be a fool to do so until his deathbed
>>
>>131931819
Jewels from yesterday:
Guest says there are obelisks on mars and a ship full of children slaves is already en route and Jones does not say he is wrong
Catholic church has been infiltrated by a CIA-run pedophilia ring
So much fun :)
>>
File: heat lamps, not nervous sweating.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heat lamps, not nervous sweating.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>131931819
>Is this guy a sellout?
The sweating mess on Megyn Kelly's show says "yes."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.