/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Obama Osama?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: osamaobama.jpg (27KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
osamaobama.jpg
27KB, 380x285px
HLI (High Level Insider) claimed this in one of his threads. Seems like such a ludicrous claim. Was he saying that to maintain plausible deniability and protect himself?

I mean think about it critically. If Obama is Osama, then that means Michelle has two husbands and that's gay.
>>
>>131928747
>then that means Michelle has two husbands and that's gay

not as gay as your thread, OP.
>>
Well he wuz doing something during the 80's. I've always wondered if he collects a CIA pension. Should just ask Mika B. It was her dad that recruited him. What a CIA success story - From lowly operative to president of the USA.

Makes you wonder who was actually killed in that raid into Pakistan. And funny how most of Seal Team Six died not long after the raid in Afghanistan. Was it a stinger missel that came from a CIA cash in Qatar that Hillary tried to get back with Ambassidor Stevens in Benghazi that brought down the ST6 chinook in Afghanistan?

That about sums it up.
>>
>>131929814
Not at all implausible that Obama joined/was recruited during his time at Columbia University. but it's a big stretch to say that he was Obama bin Laden I mean Osama aggghhh!
>>
>>131930952
(((You))) and everbody else
> on the house intel committee
>>
>>131931115
tell us more!
>>
File: 1496966789074.jpg (68KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496966789074.jpg
68KB, 800x750px
>>131931115
Only shills use the nazi flag to pretend to be one of us. Sad!
>>
>>131931464
I'm hip. Just trust me, OK?
>>
If you don't believe me, just let me tell you my racist credentials.

I'm so racist that whenever I come into contact with a black person... I don't even breath. I've passed out in public several times.
>>
File: 1493011044846.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493011044846.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>131931784
>>131932185
JUDEN!!!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.