[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheila Jackson Demands that Trump Resign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_66.png (732KB, 760x392px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_66.png
732KB, 760x392px
She is tired of Tump's shit.

U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, serving since 1995.

Is she right? Should Trump resign? What do we know about Ms. Jackson /pol?

https://youtu.be/rhukgCixZoE
>>
i'm sorry miss jackson,
>>
>>131928289
No, this bitch is a dumb nigger elected by dumb niggers. Her and Maxine Waters are the dumbest people in congress.
>>
asking for impeachment over a tweet

yes his tweets are stupid and embarrassing, but he's the result of millions of niggers voting blue for decades
>>
>>131928289
Are some House Reps truly as clueless about American Government as they seem, or simply treacherous?
>>
>>131928289
My congresswoman :^)
>>
>>131928289
>giving a shit about a niggers thoughts on anything ever
>>
>>131928289
She had her Gold Hillary pin on when she dicided that Trump and Russia was more important then Hilary and her email server back in 16
>>
>>131928289
Who?
>>
>>131928289
Oh look another careerist who feels threatened because her life on ez-mode will end soon.
>>
>>131928289
I thought they shot Harambe???
>>
>>131928289
There really should be a lower IQ limit to be eligible to run for a seat in Congress.
>>
>>131930198
Term limits are coming.
>>
Looks like a gorilla with a spare tire on its head.
>>
>>131930035
She also gave a speech in congress about how free healthcare was guaranteed by the constitution and then cited the life, liberty, pursuit of happiness line from the Declaration of Independence
>>
>>131928289
She got hit in the head with the Bell Curve.
>>
>>131928289
I demand that she fuck off out of my state.
>>
>>131928289
>doesn't know what to say
>proceeds to blather for 1.5 minutes
gtfo
>>
>>131929236
Some are genuinely uninformed about our own system, but most are just drumming up false hope for their followers.
>>
is that lettuce on her jacket?
>>
>>131928289
Would fuck the qt in the green shirt.
>>
HUMAN BEANS
U
M
A
N

B
E
A
N
S
>>
>>131928289
>U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, serving since 1995.
She's a stupid nigger who always makes the local news in Houston for stupid shit that she says and does. Her and Quanell X. Fucking retarded. I don't know why they keep putting them on the news.
>>
>>131929619
Seriously? Move brah. There is plenty of cheap housing in other parts of the city.
>>
>>131931284
she's twelve
>changes nothing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.