[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a dad with two HAPA daughters anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hapas.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
hapas.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
What would you like to know?
>>
How can I find a qt Asian wife?
>>
>>131927567
why is your daughter so ugly?
>>
>>131927567
what ethnicity are you and mate?
how old are daughters?
opinion about hapa males
>>
>>131927567
Do they do Anal?
>>
>>131927935
>Flag

Checks out.
>>
>>131927567
Pic related? If so, how much?
>>
File: 1467402156775.jpg (43KB, 860x586px) Image search: [Google]
1467402156775.jpg
43KB, 860x586px
>>131927567

Do you think of fucking them?
>>
>>131927567
does op know how to fucking respond to a thread?
>>
File: 1498244493871.jpg (49KB, 686x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498244493871.jpg
49KB, 686x682px
>>131927567
Why are half White half Japanese girls so subtly bipolar?
Just got dumped by a halfie after putting up with her for 4 years. She left me for another guy who's her coworker at a pawnshop because he supposedly showed her more affection.
So what's the deal? Some days she'd be amazing, others she'd be unreasonable, some times she'd be active, some times she becomes a complete slob, and she'd take 180 mood swings like none I've ever seen.
You're raising two. Tell me about what you've observed.
>>
>>131929940
He's too busy raping his daughters
>>
>>131930771
I'd honestly figure as much.
I live in a neighborhood full of former military members with Asian wives. Literally 9/10 houses are full of half families.
I've gotten the impression from some of them that there are incestuous undertones in the households.
Is it normal for a father and daughter to watch sex scenes from Game of Thrones together? Was invited to thanksgiving this year at one of their houses by a wife of a Marine living here. The moment I walked in I saw him and his 19 year old daughter watching a compilation of Game of Thrones sex scenes at the computer in the front room. Both were just so casual about it, feet up on the desk, watching everything so intently together. Who does this shit!?
>>
>>131927567
What are you doing to prepare them to be inseminated with white mans cum
>>
>>131927567
So, lets we be clear.
1. Is pic you posted rated to reality or this is a stock photo? If so I'm interested in an offer.
2. If a photo is real could you send a photo of your second one.
3. Are both legal?
4. Do you have the last medical check of them?
5.. Where to you have them? You know, travel is costly.
6. How much for a hour?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.