[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Ninja Warrior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Canada2020.jpg (36KB, 493x300px) Image search: [Google]
Canada2020.jpg
36KB, 493x300px
I love watching "American Ninja Warrior".
Americans are so fucking cool. People in America, are making $$$ off that, by opening gyms and training people.
Only in America can shit like that happen.
Americans are so passionate. I love them.

Anyways, I'm a born loser in a Canada, and was thinking, we would never have a "Canadian Ninja Warrior", cause Canadians are fat,lazy and stupid.
Then it dawned on me

>Stage 1: Navigate busy Tim Hortons parking lot in shitty car

>Stage 2: Navigate busy Costco parking lot in shitty car

>Stage 3: Navigate Wal-Mart parking lot near X-Mas time

No crashes allowed, make it through all 3 stages and you get $1,000,000 maple bucks which = a crack shack in Vancouver.
>>
>>131927132

Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>131927333
>Doesn't know "American Ninja Warrior"
>>
This is a pretty shitty joke thread but you do make a point. I too also love American's passion. I'm natively Romanian and we've always had good gymnasts and I followed gymnastics.

That sport was always dominated by Romanians, Russians, and Chinese, but over the past few decades America has come out of nowhere and has dominated year after year and gaining more and more medals to the point that they became the new number one.

And gymnastics isn't the only sport they do this in. You can notice it in every Olympics.

I guess having money and resources is a factor, but their passion is also clearly a big driving force.

Anyway, Canada sucks. Except at hockey but we're losing that quickly.
>>
I love watching Baseball.
Ya ya, shut the fuck up about your 1 god damn team in Toronto.
It's an AMERICAN game and they just let you dopes join in.

The history, the people, man, that does not exist in Canada.
The passion for game. The love for it.
Huge stadiums packed with people.

Ya it's boring as fuck too. It's a past time. That's what you do, to pass time. Go watch the game.

Canadians had a baseball phase, even have empty stadiums, built for folded farm teams. Have sat empty for years. Used for nothing.
>>
>>131927779
Made me laugh hard. Like what obstacles do you Canadians, being able to realistically complete??

All they do is drive around and act busy.

Hockey was never Canada's game. Ever. How Canadians dominate hockey, with tons of teams and people in the USA playing it, those claims make no sense.

HOW ??
You live in the snow all year, so you're automatically "good" at hockey or some shit??
Expensive sport. Most Canadians are poor.
How does Canada prodiuce all these hockey stars??
>>
>>131928462
Since the Canadian Government can change whatever they want on Google.CA, Im sure hockey games broadcast in Canada, say all the American players from Northern States like Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan are "Canadians" from some place in Canada.

They lie about everything else.
>>
I want to run an "American Ninja Warrior" course, just to try it, Looks fun as fuck.
I can't go into America and get on as the "Crazy Canuck Ninja" or some shit.
Maybe I can..................ya right,. I can't afford to sit in a walk on line for 3 weeks, in America.
Probably have rules, stipulating, you must be AMERICAN to compete.

Won't ever do it in Canada. That's for sure.

Watch, magically, a "Canadian Ninja Warrior" will spring up on CBC and last 2 seasons before everyone stops caring
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.