[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think of the Solar Wall, poll? Is this checkmate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170630_131335.jpg (526KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_131335.jpg
526KB, 2048x1152px
What do we think of the Solar Wall, poll? Is this checkmate?
>>
>>131922439
fuck off back to facebook and plebbit faggot
>>
>>131922913
KYS shill faggot

Just remember
The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU
>>
I think solar and wind are a chinese scam.
>>
>>131922439
It is mearly a foreshadow of things to come...

> look up
>>
retarded idea

No reason for the solar panels to go on the wall. If solar really is a money making operation, just build the solar panels in their own installation somewhere else.
>>
Global "warming" is a Jewish hoax.

It's been colder in my area than it's been in years. Not getting any warmer to me...
>>
>>131923049
which e-celeb's blog did you steal this from?
>>
File: 1462900975056.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462900975056.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>131923049
Oooo new to me copy pasta?! Num num num num
>>
File: 1496677210591.jpg (140KB, 889x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496677210591.jpg
140KB, 889x1024px
>>131922439
it confuses the libtards. now if they're against building the wall then they are against green energy
>>
>>131922439
The solar panels will have to face south to maximize sun exposure. I want to see possible design ideas. Not sure how they're going to pull this off, but it sounds interesting
>>
>>131923939
Facing south might make them more vulnerable to vandalism. We need to ensure the safety of our solar panels from foriegn malignants.
>>
I ain't paying a single cent like your fatty promised during the campaign.
Get fuk.
>>
>>131923939
the proposal i seen of the wall is not hard to finds. it is actually the hardest type of wall to clime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A
>>
The wall should also have loudspeakers attatched, broadcasting inclusive messages for the LGBTQ, BLM, and Muslim communities.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.