[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who enforces the NAP?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1497520726535.png (17KB, 605x397px) Image search: [Google]
1497520726535.png
17KB, 605x397px
Who enforces the NAP?
>>
your army of child slaves
>>
>>131921627
No one. This is why anarchism doesn't work. Even christians at least get to say that their sky god will cast you into fire if you don't follow their NAP
>>
File: 1493824201510.jpg (853KB, 766x3231px) Image search: [Google]
1493824201510.jpg
853KB, 766x3231px
>>
File: 1497790694188.png (32KB, 676x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497790694188.png
32KB, 676x548px
>>
File: fc0.png (124KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
fc0.png
124KB, 500x533px
>>
The invisible hand, obviously.
>>
File: 1498072253548.jpg (131KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1498072253548.jpg
131KB, 1305x892px
>>
File: basic economics.jpg (36KB, 736x397px) Image search: [Google]
basic economics.jpg
36KB, 736x397px
>>131921627
Who bakes the bread?
Who invents the technology?
Who builds the roads?

People do. If something is in demand, someone or some group will capitalize on that demand by fulfilling it. Rights-protection is just a service, like fire insurance or street cleaning. There's no economic reason why it couldn't be carried out by voluntary entities, with no need for any regional monopolies or forced payments. The Invisible Hand literally and unironically solves every problem to do with the coordination of human action.

Statists, please recreationally remove yourselves
>>
>>131921627
Either everyone or no one.

The trick isn't to convert an existing contradictory civilization, there's nothing salvageable.

The goal is to avoid aggression all together, however, to mitigate NAP violations you would first need to diffuse the reasons and/or causes for aggressive actions and a way to do that is providing a outlet, a means for aggression that doesn't inflict permanent damage like a game / sport.

I'm no ancap expert so that is just my opinion.
>>
>>131922659
You forgot about who leads the army. Oh wait, there is no army. So achmed can round up a couple thousand shitskins and establish his own caliphate in you're """"AnCap Utopia™"""
>>
>>131922988
>Implying there wouldn't be a massive demand from all decent people to physically remove the shitskins
>???
Achmed can establish his own shitty caliphate on land that he legitimately bought or homesteaded. If he or any
of his niglets set a single foot on my property, I'm dialing the McDeath Squad.
>>
>>131922988
That's why if there were an (((AnCap Utopia)))℠ you wouldn't be living in the physical vicinity of the place simply because you'd know how to violate NAP.

We'll send post cards.
>>
>>131921761
>>
>>131921627
>in public
doesn't exist in ancap world
>>
>>131921627
>"in public"
>in fact this is someone's property
>no wanking allowed
>removed
>>
>>131923441
>massive demand
>no supply
Nice economics understanding. There's no one entity who is able to pay for such a thing, so no one will supply it in your retarded fantasy land. If such an entity arises, then nothing is stopping it from taking over, itself.
>>
>>131924199
You're assuming that the removal of government is the removal of more than just a word.
>>
>>131923757
non-claimed land
>>
>>131921627
I agree with the pic though. It should not be a criminal offence. But then hitting them in the face should be taken into account in court
>>
I read some shit about how Trump said the US government should be ran like a corporation.

I think that's retarded but not far from the truth.

I don't believe there should be centralized physical locations for a government, we have advanced enough technology to reduce their need.

You can literally place a gui in between every systematic interaction.

... but what about the hackers? Make it open-source and compensate security patches highest as top priority.

Give people the option to call it w/e they want but I speak on behalf of every AnCap out there when I say, "We're so sick of governments."
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.