[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA is declining in influence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: RS_area.jpg (518KB, 707x563px) Image search: [Google]
RS_area.jpg
518KB, 707x563px
Who will replace the American Empire?
Russia, of course.
I give it 50 years and Russian will be the lingua franca across the world.
>>
File: Mzl.iaprqllk.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mzl.iaprqllk.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
Blow it out your ass.
>>
Russia will not exist in 30 years
>>
>>131918502
Spanish and Arabic will be the only remaining languages on earth in 50 years
>>
only like 10% of russia is even useable, its all frozen tundra and deep deep woods
>>
Well certainly any American or European from the 50s would choose to live in Russia if they traveled into the future, considering Russia embraces christianity and is on a great path
>>
File: burned-down-mcdonalds.jpg (77KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
burned-down-mcdonalds.jpg
77KB, 500x343px
>>131918605
Look at the state of America now, you have homofaggot from Canada defending you.

I am looking forward to liberating Washington
>>
>>131918502
>I learned a smart person word
Good for you. Good for you.
>>
>>131918839
Except russian living conditions are fucking shit compared to the west, but feel free to move there you faggot
>>
>>131918502
lmao, no way. Russia is a joke.
>>
>>131918502

I doubt it, but Russians are cool as fuck. We'll get along with them great. just like THE MACHINE!

https://youtu.be/paG1-lPtIXA
>>
>>131918839
>Christianity
Don't tell me you actually believe that shit? Surely if you cared about white heritage or some shit, you'd be fond of Nazism instead?
>>
The chinks are gonna takeover before Russia does. Russia will still be powerful though. Chink + Russia will be the new America + Europe when degeneracy kills us.
>>
>>131918502
WHALES VAGINA REPRESENT
>>
>>131918502
Hell, no! No more imperialism for us for the next couple of centuries, plz.
>>
File: classic.jpg (80KB, 946x497px) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
80KB, 946x497px
>>131918911
You gook eyed Russkis deserve another Stalin
>>
>>131918911
Fuck off, us Russians in Washington already will liberate it.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>131918502
>Russia
heartily kekked.
Russia is absolutely fucked m8, Los Estados Unidos will rule the world. The future is bleak...mis amigos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB3tqoUPuhk
>>
>>131919895
You need to go back.
>>
>>131921055
no can do, gringo
>>
File: rt_muslims.png (458KB, 829x432px) Image search: [Google]
rt_muslims.png
458KB, 829x432px
>>131918839
>they traveled into the future, considering Russia embraces christianity and is on a great path
Fucking redneck - (((neural bot experiment.)))
>>
>>131918502
No one will replace US. For the first time since 15th century the world will again be a collection of great powers and not one dominant power.

China/Russia wll continue to cooperate and keep away from each others respective spheres.

EU will decay to such a point that Europe will be absolutely a lost cause, geopolitically impotent. NATO will be replaced with small, regional blocks like Visegrad Group.

USA will come to rely more on its asian allies, S.Korea and Japan plus its relationship with India.

Iran will again have its empire, while Jews and Saudiniggers will foam at the mouth 24/7.
>>
>>131918502
Russia is smaller than I thought.
>>
>>131918502

> vast colossus of Mother Russia
>>
>>131918502
Russia will be the closest to a US replacement, but not a true analog. Nobody will be able to gather the kind of influence America did without a world war 3. However, Russia will definitely dominate Europe and central asia as well as part of the middle east.
>>
>>131918502
Fake map. Russia is much bigger than that.

The size of it was adjusted to fit the equatorial region of the projection used. The US was NOT adjusted, despite also being above the equator. It is not a fair comparison. The contig US is roughly 1/2 the size of Russia. This is not a fair map either but it's more accurate than OP's.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.