[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heicuck for Auschwitz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 123.png (29KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
29KB, 849x474px
'sup /pol/, germany needs help, since the new "netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" got through things get outta control. Free speech is limited more and more, for example harmless YT vids, or even whole channels, who explain what this new law does were blocked hours after it was decided.
The man behind this shit is Heiko Maas, or as we call him: Heiko Goebbels.
He fought for this libtard shit to get rid of the "I had bad experiences with rapefugees" people on fagbook, yt, etc.
Now... how could this cucks' carreer be ended?
>>
Plant CP on his PC. If you are a women, false accuse him of rape. Issue rape threats in his name online and via posters locally. If all else fails, find his water supply and poison it or semd him a live cobra/rattle snake.
>>
>>131915502
I imagine they only have control over videos that originate in Germany… (maybe EU?)
Get a VPN with end to end encryption, which are only like $8 a month.. select a different country for your ip origin, one that has more free speech.. Like USA, post video from that ip address..
VPNexpress is really fast and has good protections for its users plus you can use it on torrent which not all VPNs will do.. its more expensive but I use it cause its pretty fast too,
These people need to get this material out.. so other Germans can see and understand whats happening.. Germany is rounding people up for criticizing the immigration policy now.. 32 people were arrested in raids last week.
You need to resist now or bend over forever.At first I thought it was bad governance, then I thought it was a couple key figures pushing a policy… But now I can only believe this is a major conspiracy among globalists to Destroy the Fatherland… Get organized and protest.. make videos and upload them through the protocols I suggested.. maybe other people have better ideas, but thats all I can think of.
Good Luck
>>
[This message has been deleted by Amadeu-Antonio-Stiftung]
>>
File: 1469213448125.jpg (201KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1469213448125.jpg
201KB, 1024x683px
>>131915502
there are plenty of vpn changers so you can still see all the stuff. just google. they're for free.
>>
File: 53e500a8ed2bbb3b.jpg (26KB, 378x571px) Image search: [Google]
53e500a8ed2bbb3b.jpg
26KB, 378x571px
>>131916678
I personally know how to get around this blockade, its about the principle. Some germans dont want to see the truth that these "refugees" are only coming to get a new passport and unemployment benefits, i'd say thats the minor part, not including the muslim scum, they dont want to be redpilled, theyre happy in their pink world full of rainbow-shitting unicorns. The ones who pay their taxes, use their brains and realize whats going on dont want any more north african economic migrants, they are just called nazis, thats by far the worst thing you can call a german, no further discussion required. It just makes me sick that the minister of justice takes care of these braindead idiots feelings so bad and even bends the law to protect the ideology of these people. We failed to get the methhead quick out of our parliament, this fault should not be done twice.
>>
>>131915502
stop voting for CDU fucking christian retards. stop voting for SPD control freaks. stop voting for AfD Nazis. Germany really needs direkt democracy, not this "representive democracy"-crap.
>>
>>131916678
Windscribe is free 10gb a month enough to browse
>>
>>131916678
>>131920292
Also Opera has built in VPN free of charge, probably your browsing will be used by NSA but germany wont get their hands on it
>>
>>131919666
economic refugees... you know who fucked up their own countrie's economy? You, me... it's a shame to blame so-called "economic refugees" while we still support nestle, coca-cola, cheep clothes, etc. Think about this, it's our fault and now we fucking pay for it.
>>
>>131919666
It's time, brother, to accept being called Nazi, not as an insult, but as compliment. Next time someone calls you a Nazi, say "Thanks for a compliment, now fuck off you leftist sack of shit."
>>
>>131920159
Stupid idea, if smart people stop voting the only votes left will be from the "refugees welcome" faggots who still think everythings fine.
And why do you think AfD is a nazi party? Redpillme.jpg
imo theyre the last hope to stop CDU/SPD from causing more damage, sadly theres too much propaganda to keep them small, even the elections are manipulated..
>>
>>131920159
The only time germany thrives, is under dictatorship.
Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't
>>
>>131920842
sure because we can solve world poverty by taking in 1million refugees out of what? 100millions? you are delusional if you think taking in economic reguees actually helps the people who are affected.
>>
>>131920842
Fuck off antifa scum. Its not my fault, its not yours. As you said, its the big companys and the fucked up african governments fault. I dont feel guilty for the problems there and you shouldnt either. Not our problem, go there if you want to help, dont force a whole country to follow your ideology. Oh wait, there you wouldnt have twitter access to show everyone how liberal and magnanimous you are, right?
>>
>>131915502
That's what you get for never calling them out for banning natsoc symbols and antisemitism.
>>
>>131922849
"You".
I want our government to bring them back in their shitholes, there they can fuck their goats and stuff, i dont mind. But nobody cares about patriotic people, you GOT to be pro everything, no matter how dumb it is. If you are against it you are xenophobic, nazi, and so on..
>>
>>131923422
Yes but the people, even on the right defended those laws, they even defended the gun ban, all this summed up to the situation you have now.
>>
>>131915502
>Free speech is limited more and more,
You either have free speech or you don't (binary). You don't.

Replace the "you" in the video url with "hook" and you can watch it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.