[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is veganism the ultimate redpill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: gains.png (396KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
gains.png
396KB, 400x533px
Is veganism the ultimate redpill?
>>
>>131913239
All the girls I know that are vegan look surprisingly hot, but all the guys either look strung out or unhealthy
>>
>>131913352
because the women filled up on nut and berries while the men were hunting

is this the final redpill?
>>
>>131913352
Because they need to eat more. Oftentimes people switch and they have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>131913239
No, veganism is pure bluepilled gayness. A diet that is about moral posturing while changing nothing.

t. Former vegan who saw the light
>>
>>131913605
This, also former vegan that woke up
>>
>>131913605
Not everyone does it for moral posturing. I'm a vegan and I couldn't give less of a shit about animals. Animal meat is horrendous for your health though, that's why I don't eat it. Maybe centuries ago.. without the pollution.. when our ancestors were hunting animals and killing them and eating fresh meat with no drugs. Nowadays though all commercially bought meat is trash. Even Whole Foods organic grass-fed chicken is still drugged up to high heaven.
>>
>>131913239
No.
>>
>>131913239
My GF is vegan, actually keeps her thin and hot and she will cook meat for me still
>>
>>131913239
lol absolutely not. if everyone went vegan there wouldnt be enough food. most of the plant based food thats grown is feed soy and feed corn not good for humans. cheap meat is what keeps the poor fed
>>
>>131913239
I work at a health food store which attracts vegans. They always look sickly as fuck.
>>
Veganism is the gate way drug to homosexuality.
Also vegan gains is a faggot
>>
>>131913239
Probably but VG is a massive autistic arrogant piece of shit with mental problems.
>>
>>131913239
>eating massive amounts of soy
>redpilled

what the fuck OP
>>
>>131913239
The ultimate redpill is doing whatever the fuck you want with no influence by whatever's cool or trendy to do at the time.
>>
>>131913239

That shirt is 33.3% right

>happy
Nah batshit insane, yelling at police and making a retard of yourself online

>healthy
LOW test, 0 gains, looking green and emaciated

>vegan
That you sure are, nigger faggot
>>
>>131915207
Emaciated?
LOL. Get triggered /pol/cucks.
>>
>>131913239
Good example, a fuckin psycho that is so crazy he threatens people constantly. So out of touch that he tried to make his dog vegan and had it taken away by the vet to save it's life. Yeah do what that skinny ass half nigger does. Good idea doesn't even look like he lifts. Vegan Gains my ass
>>
reminder that this autistic mulatto got his ball snipped because his GF didnt want to use birth control.
>>
>>131915640
> GF
lol
>>
File: 1498763723394.jpg (24KB, 425x308px) Image search: [Google]
1498763723394.jpg
24KB, 425x308px
>>131913239
Fuck off
>>
>>131913239
Its not as bad as beeing gay, but its close
>>
>>131913239
Not really. Vegetarianism is a a good alternative, and veganism can be healthy, but most of them are doing it wrong, focusing on the wrong things, and for all the wrong reasons.

If you want to hear some hilarious shit, there is a youtube channel with some guy "Vegan Cheetah" my wife watches, which is hilarious. He generally keeps it real, talks about all the retarded youtube vegan e-celebs, basically a youtube drama channel, but he doesn't personally get involved in the drama. It's pretty much him talking shit about how utterly ridiculous and delusional vegan youtube e-celebs are being, and will point out where their ideas are unhealthy or just plain false. Yes he will say it's a good thing, but he is more on the page of telling people do what is right for you instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.