[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: Is God white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ma.jpg (46KB, 600x267px)
ma.jpg
46KB, 600x267px
Serious question:
Is God white?
>>
His Son was Italian. So, sort of white.
>>
>>131912520
God is not of this world
He is a sentient non physical entity who created our universe
Why the fuck are you fags always trying to sully his image with your white nationalism
I say that as someone who hates niggers and all other shit skins.
tldr god isnt human stop trying to give him human features
>>
>>131912520
the conceptual god is beyond skin color.
>>
>>131912520
Unless you're Mormon, then no.
>>
>>131912520
Notice how the red cloth that engulfs God is in the shape of a brain. That's what matters. White brains are superior.

Sage this fucking thread retards
>>
>>131913036
Well god is ficticious so you can have him be whatever you want him to be (:
>>
>>131912520
WE
>>
>>131913791
Go back to r/theism faggot.
>>
>>131913036
We were made in his image anon.
>>
>>131912520
Yes.
>>
>>131912520
He is supposedly immaterial and material. So the answer is Yes, No, Both, Neither.
>>
>>131914217
that's a metaphor dummy. It means we have self-consciousness, not that we look physically identical.
>>
God has no race.
>>
>>131912520
She is black, dude
>>
File: yourmomshole.jpg (38KB, 477x637px) Image search: [Google]
yourmomshole.jpg
38KB, 477x637px
>>131912520
I am here to prove that yes "god" is white.
If you were to take all of existence and focus it into a singular point that point would be infinitely bright and therefore infinitely white

God is white, bright, and light.
>>
>>131914533
>you're interpreting it differently dummy
The whole bible is full of weird shit. Whenever it gets too weird people just say "it's okay cause that one's a metaphor or something!" Who's to know what was meant metaphorically and what wasn't?
>>
Since anyone that's ever created anything of value and then had society shit all over them for it was white. I assume God is white as well.
>>
File: we_wuz_gods.jpg (80KB, 1080x775px)
we_wuz_gods.jpg
80KB, 1080x775px
>>131912520
No, SHE was a black woman. Next.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.