[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the military a based career choice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsSYE2Tl1a8
>>
>>131910402
Source on full vid?
>>
>>131910559
killyourselfyoufuckingfaggot.com
>>
>>131910661
Checked that site doesnt have it.
>>
Its good. Its also a great way for the poor to elevate their station in life. "Veteran" status in America is a instant ticket to respect. Other veterans welcome you and most other folks instantly put you on a pedestal.

That said, there is a chance you will have to serve ZOG, and pay the ultimate goy price in such service.

For army folks, go into the Airborne, SOF or SF. Each tier will give successively less women, minorities amd dirtbags.

t. veteran
>>
File: stepinto.jpg (152KB, 812x549px) Image search: [Google]
stepinto.jpg
152KB, 812x549px
I'm a high paid executive at a big bank, so I never had time to serve.
However, I think the military is an excellent career choice for many young men and women.
Foreign wars are good for bank profits and strong banks are good for the country.
>>
I'm in the army now and it's alright. Has it's ups and downs like any other job but I've seen a lot of the world compared to my friends. I'm 25 yes old and have been in for 5. Tried the whole get a degree thing but I couldn't stand it. Also was smoking a lot of weed at the time so I had to grow up and do something productive. Now I drive a nice car, my housing and meals are paid for, I get 30 days paid vacation a year and I can honestly say that I enjoy my job.
>>
File: l_542915b7.jpg (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
l_542915b7.jpg
36KB, 320x240px
>>131911181
Why not become a POG? It's not as dignified but at least you learn transferable skills.
>>
>>131911158
killyourselfyoufuckingfaggot.com/canada
>>
Too bad the American military is all spics and niggers. Statistics say it's 70% white, but they have latinos and mexicans mark "White" on the forms. If you want to spend 4 years taking orders from big nigger gorilla apes, be my guest.
>>
Also don't go in if you're married because your wife will cheat non stop and you will come back to see that the remittance money you send back home to her is being spent on raising mulatto children.
>>
File: max.jpg (91KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
91KB, 1440x1080px
>>131914018
At least they're open minded
> Marines Get Trained on Accepting Gay Recruits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oke4trvGMtQ
>>
>>131910402
>wants to go kill for greater israel while a nigger breeds your wife back home

No, it is not redpilled.
>>
>>131910402
>slaving and getting your dick blown off for the ZOG
>based career
i dunno, you tell me.
>>
>>131914018
You're spending way too much time on /pol/

I'm sorry to tell you but that never happen.

Show me a real stadistic source on military wife cheating.
>>
>>131910402
>be fit as fucking shit
>stuck being a faggot

I can't imagine a worse hell.
>>
>>131915334
No, the sex is amazing with gay fit men. Fuck off
>>
File: 5d276d28564d9.jpg (53KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
5d276d28564d9.jpg
53KB, 500x750px
>>131915334
Now you know why they invented the USMC
>>
>>131915096
You're retarded and most likely a nigger as well argentina.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.