[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who and for what shut down Malaysian boeing with Dutch citizens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 14988245249650[1].jpg (50KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
14988245249650[1].jpg
50KB, 600x399px
Who and for what shut down Malaysian boeing with Dutch citizens?
>>
Russia, because it was a mistake
>>
File: 14988245249651[1].jpg (243KB, 1340x531px) Image search: [Google]
14988245249651[1].jpg
243KB, 1340x531px
>>
I blame the airline. Flying over warzones is dumb.
>>
>>131909863
Dude I'm not normally a hater of English-as-a-second-language speakers hater because I'm happy to be able to talk to furriners in English.
BUT - this 'English' is garbled. I genuinely can't figure out what you're trying to say. Try again.
>>
>>131910161
.. ha ha ha of course I would garble my own grammar, writing that. It's the law!
>>
File: 14987669717590[1].jpg (150KB, 505x820px) Image search: [Google]
14987669717590[1].jpg
150KB, 505x820px
>>
File: _76258929_76258928.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_76258929_76258928.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>131909970
Mostly this

Ruskies been shooting down Ukrainian cargo planes left, right and center.

They mistook the Malaysian Air plane as Ukrainian and downed it. Honest mistake.

The problem was that they tried to create doctored satellite images of Ukraine shooting it down and many got caught with looted goods from the wreck.

Pic related, one of the many Ukrainian cargo planes downed by Russians
>>
>>131911210
This plane just happened to have some of the world's leading HIV experts on board who were going to a conference. I don't buy the russian thing.
>>
>>131911629
>Occams razor

Russian forces within Ukraine have confirmed BUKs and MANPADs and used them successfully multiple times

Don't be a retard
>>
Ukrainian war expert here. Russians shot it down. Because it was БУК system. Thats is anti air system that consits of 3 units: rocket launcher, guiding and aiming unit and officer. This kind of system needs at least years of expirence and traing. That so called separatists could no way man that system. Only russky could provide that. Now there are two strong theories. One, yes, mistake: shot down,where happy about that till they realized what they have done. After that russians have told many options: ukrainans shot down with anti ground plane an air plane (logic, where are you? ) till plane had dead bodies on the boars and was aimed to fall down. Second theory was about russkies wanted to shoot down russian pan in order to have rain to start official compaing against ukrain. So they could say ukrains shot down russian plane. Let's pay back COD2 style. I hope putin gets ass cancer.
>>
File: Sweating.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>131911629
>This plane just happened to have some of the world's leading HIV experts on board who were going to a conference
I'm not saying I'm glad they died, but they had to, imagine the fags getting cured.
>>
>>131912886
Nah, purely accidental.

There's VK posts and phone conversations celebrating a successful hit.

There are also VK posts of bandit wives wearing clothes and make-up brought by bandits from "the field".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.