[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know, there is one problem with Europe and one problem only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: correct european union.png (25KB, 435x413px) Image search: [Google]
correct european union.png
25KB, 435x413px
Time to make a larger Northern sea, yes?
>>
>>131907963
cuz then we'll drown
>>
File: Untitled17.png (2MB, 1043x1821px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled17.png
2MB, 1043x1821px
>>131907963
Agreed.

Literally every problem that Europe has had for the last thousand years has been due to the actions of the eternal Kraut
>>
File: 1498845215860.png (5KB, 435x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498845215860.png
5KB, 435x413px
>>131907963
Here's a better one
>>
You know what I love about this board?
It's full of shit and toxic to the point of no return, but there are some things you can always count on:
Germans will almost always be the ones posting pro-EU threads
And
Polish and British will almost always be the ones posting or replying to anti German threads.

It's that beautiful.
>>
>>131908821
>Killing Northern Ireland
>WTF
WTF
>WTF
>>
>>131908821
Thats great , you even got rid of the dumb hole digging scum to the west. Might want to trim a bit to the north where the obese drunks lounge about ?
>>
>>131909057
As Irish republicans will tell you, Northern Ireland is Ireland, and as any sane British person will tell you, Ireland should fall into the sea as soon as possible.
>>
>>131909006
>Polish and British will almost always be the ones posting or replying to anti German threads.
What about Germans starting anti-German threads?

40th generation Germanic here. I know Germany is the problem.
>>
>>131908821
I wouldnt go that far, eastern europe is changing for the better, just gotta keep putin off their back
>>
>>131907963
Yea, germany cant go 100 years without screwing something up. Im no commie but we should just let russia keep them
>>
>>131909563
>Russia
Everything that Russia ever touched was miserable. From the folks in the ural mountains, to the icy winds of Siberia and Sakhalin, not to mention all eastern- and central-european countries.
As soon as the Russians touch it, it becomes a nightmare to live. It was always bad to be a Russian, at any point in history. Not once was there a time when being a normal Russian wasn't a fight with corruption, crime, rape, and death
>>
>>131907963
It would swallow the Netherlands as well but that's okay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.