[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moon landing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 76

File: moon-landings-1969-804701.jpg (90KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
moon-landings-1969-804701.jpg
90KB, 620x413px
do you think the moon landing happened?

after seeing so many shows about it, i dont think it did.

the main reason i dont, isnt because of all the proof it didnt happen, but because of this simple logical reason:

the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON to what it is today. if they could do it in those years, than today it would have been easy and common. but it isnt.

and please dont answer me "they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times" because that is the most retarded argument ever and you should kys for thinking it.

tell me what you think and what you know, /pol/.
>>
>>131906909
they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times
>>
>>131906909
It's a supersized nothing burger.
>>
>>131909092
that's a good point i didnt about it
>>
File: mod-3.png (638KB, 798x849px) Image search: [Google]
mod-3.png
638KB, 798x849px
>>131906909
>2017
>believing in space
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8&t=50s

lmao at your life
>>
File: 1427455281131.jpg (101KB, 602x514px) Image search: [Google]
1427455281131.jpg
101KB, 602x514px
People who think the Apollo program was a hoax have no understanding of the program itself. There are literal mountains of evidence that it happened, and multiple 3rd party confirmations. Anyone with a radio and a slide rule that knows geometry could have proven that the signals weren't coming from the moon in '69. The excursion videos proof definitively that they were standing on the moon doing the experiments since they cannot be replicated on Earth. They didn't have the technology to fake it.

It would have been easier to just go to the moon than fake it altogether.
>>
>>131906909

Also

>a fucking jew trying to undermine man's greatest accomplishment

Not sure what else I expected.
>>
>>131910889
so why arent they going to the moon these days?
>>
>>131911440
We were kicked off the moon by the moons version of redneck ayy lmaos
>>
>>131911440
No real profit motive for going back. What would there be to gain?
>>
File: lro_apollo12_loworbit01-lg.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lro_apollo12_loworbit01-lg.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>131911440

They are. Several private ventures and a few state ones are planning trips back as we speak. Getting the funding for a moon rocket capable of sending men that far doesn't exactly grow on trees like it did at the height of the Cold War idiot.

It's the downside of living in a capitalist democracy that switches administrations every 4-8 years. Missions change, public support changes. Most people just don't give enough of a fuck to encourage governments to get their asses in gear and go back. Partly because there really isn't much to do there unless they discover H3 is really the dream fusion fuel and it needs to be harvested.

We've been dicking around in Low Earth Orbit for 40 years because NASA has had their heads up their assholes.
>>
>>131906909
Faked.
Even the Apollo 13 movie had subtle propaganda in it to help reenforce the official story, which points right back to it all being fake.

>>131912034
Juicy government contracts are juicy. Plenty of profit motive there.
>>
>>131910578
I know youre posting this as a joke, but if there was a dome and a rocket hit it at those speeds wouldn't the rocket be smashed? What a silly video.
>>
File: tnD7080RadProtect 7.png (80KB, 2336x3145px) Image search: [Google]
tnD7080RadProtect 7.png
80KB, 2336x3145px
>>131912427

t. literal retard
>>
>>131906909
>do you think the moon landing happened

No, I don't.

They could not ever make rendez-vouz in orbit after visiting moon. The rocket engine was too small, tolerances of manual flying would have end to disaster.

It was a giant hoax, where people didn't even know they they were part of a hoax.
>>
>>131913009
A scan of a paper proves nothing.
It was faked. The whole space race on both sides was faked for propaganda purposes. Everything else we are told is embellishments and lies. No reason to assume this is any different.
>>
>>131913038

when you watch the documentaries about this hoax it's pretty pathetic to see what people believed to be true. it's amateur level shit.
>>
>>131912185
it all sounds like a load of crock.

if americans actually landed on the moon in 1696, by now they'd have a 'big brother' reality show there with a bunch of attention whores hosted by zack from 'saved by the bell'.
>>
File: 3596626_orig.jpg (474KB, 1100x772px) Image search: [Google]
3596626_orig.jpg
474KB, 1100x772px
I doubt the giant command center full of chainsmoking technicians was a big acting cattle call. Ditto with all the engineers who built everything. They weren't larping under multiple layers of irony, they weren't that demoralized back then.

How did they do it with such primitive tech?

MEN with STONES, anon. You think they had AIs for test pilots back at the dawn of the aviation era?

Men have always been able to do things that computers couldn't. It was only a generation before the moon landing that cowboys in barely-off-the-production-line planes were gunning each other out of the sky in the name of freedom.

The real question is why men of courage are being made to disappear, not why our fancy tech today hasn't repeated it.
>>
>>131914179
Women did the math.
Let that sink in for a bit.
>>
>>131914577
a) women can do math, especially routine calculations, perfectly well
b) you believe Hollywood?
>>
I have bad news for you, not only did we not go to the moon, the earth is flat and the moon and stars are lights in the sky. Outer space is a forced meme from the mid nineteenth century by Sci fi writers.
>>
>>131906909
We are forced to rely on NASA/CIA for proof and the landings weren't independently verified. They killed Gus Grissom because he knew it was bogus. That sent out a message to other astronauts to keep traps shut and fall in line. Look at the Apollo 11 astroNOTS during the press conference. They looked like convicted criminals, not heroes. They knew they were lying...particularly Armstrong. No wonder he wanted nothing to do with it for many years.
>>
>>131911440
they found space nazis who kickass
>>
File: apollo-saturn-9_2515880k.jpg (174KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
apollo-saturn-9_2515880k.jpg
174KB, 858x536px
>>131913038
>>131913361
>>131913675
>>131914139
>>131915310

These posters make /pol/ look like it's populated by schizophrenic retards. Do us all a favor and kill yourselves.

>>131915683

t. literal retard

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_rceVPVSY

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

You people have no concept of the scale of engineering, technical expertise, and sheer brainpower that went into the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and corresponding Russian program with the N-1 rocket. You're idiots.
>>
>>131913038

Good point. They lift off the moon (the fuel should haver produced giant clouds of smoke--it did not) and then somehow dock with another tiny craft traveling 4,000 mph around the moon. Done without radar or computers. The onboard computer was for show--it was a boat anchor. It could not process in real time the necessary calculations for trajectories and fuel consumption to make it happen. FAKED!
>They could not ever make rendez-vouz in orbit after visiting moon. The rocket engine was too small, tolerances of manual flying would have end to disaster.
>It was a giant hoax, where people didn't even know they they were part of a hoax.
>>
>>131916400
Wikipedia says it's true. Yeah. Sure. Do us a favor and stop posting--you look like a brainwashed fool.
>>
File: 1497922919224.png (38KB, 294x165px) Image search: [Google]
1497922919224.png
38KB, 294x165px
>>131915683
>Look at the Apollo 11 astroNOTS during the press conference
Ever thought that maybe, in going, they learned something new that scared the shit out of them? Something they couldn't possibly have revealed in that press conference?
>>
>>131916400
you ranted and presented no proof. now tell me, why are all the moon video footage so shitty? they had great cameras back then, and yet all the videos you see are of what they "broadcasted" and therefor unclear and messy. couldnt they make a decent tape on the moon and bring it to earth?
>>
>>131917043
Yeah...as in it was all faked. There is footage showing them faking it supposedly halfway to the moon when in reality they never left low earth orbit.
>>
>>131916559

You're a fucking retard. Wikipedia has easily traced sources you can verify for yourself if you weren't a mouthbreathing fuck. There are literal mountains of evidence supporting the fact that the Apollo program is legitimate. There are NO provable conspiracy theories because they're all dreamed up by schizophrenic kids with extreme paranoia and superiority complexes. How arrogant can you be to think that you're somehow more intelligent than the men that designed the F-1 engine with fucking slide rules. You're a disgrace to human kind.

Kill yourself immediately so you don't contaminate the gene pool faggot.
>>
File: 6521185.jpg (133KB, 896x658px) Image search: [Google]
6521185.jpg
133KB, 896x658px
>>131917153

All I did was present proofs. But you're too much of a retard to even read/watch it.

Gas yourself kike.
>>
>>131917153
The cameras that could survive space back then sucked you uneducated goose penis
>>
>>131906909

You must be the only Jew in the world that doesn't understand finance.

It's not economically viable when half the planet is trillions in debt and on the brink of armed conflict.

And as someone else already said, it's literally an inert ball of dust. And, mining it for trace amounts of precious metals does not interest the powers that be, as a strong gold price right now doesn't play in their favour atm.
>>
>>131917738
some fags in an imaginary space costume filmed in slow motion is hardly proof there, you fat angry one.
>>
>>131918082
Except for the Hasslebad cameras that took studio-quality photos every time. No fogging due to radiation, either. The video tapes were all 'lost' by NASA. The supposed most important event of mankind and they lose the tapes and other important documents. Would the Declaration of Independence have been lost in NASA's hands, too? F A K E D
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>131918405
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1498625580072.png (2MB, 2794x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1498625580072.png
2MB, 2794x1420px
>>131917411
So your premise is that they went into low earth orbit and stayed there while the broadcast switched to pre-recorded soundstage footage?

I suppose I can't say with any certainty that's not what happened.

Certainly there are some connections, like Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke in pic related - or the Aleister Crowley > L. Ron Hubbard > Jack Parsons connection - that deeply involve science fiction and the occult.
>>
>>131917153
>you ranted and presented no proof. now tell me, why are all the moon video footage so shitty? they had great cameras back then, and yet all the videos you see are of what they "broadcasted" and therefor unclear and messy. couldnt they make a decent tape on the moon and bring it to earth?
Dear kike, when we had this exact same thread about a day ago, you faggots where complaining that the still photos were too good, and you claimed it "proved" the moon landing was fake. Today you've switched out the dildo up your gas ass to say the moving images are too bad and that it "proves" the moon landing was fake.

You wouldn't know proof if it curb stomped you.
>>
>>131918082
>human body can survive space
>camera cant

good one, greatest ally.

>>131918122

here's finance for you:
can you understand the difference of technology between then and now? in plains, in engines, in fuel, in engineering?

if you could build a machine that can reach the moon in 1969, you could build it today at 1/100000000 of the cost.
>>
>>131918986
Kubrick dropped copious clues in "The Shining." The typewriter Jack used was white at first and it was called "Adler," which means "Eagle" in German. Nazis helped with the American space program, after all. They keystrokes read "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." The font he used makes "All" appear as A 1 1 as in Apollo 11. The typewriter turns from white to dark in the movie. This is just one of dozens of clues he put in the movie. (Boxes of Tang in the kitchen, when no high-class restaurant would serve such a thing, etc).
>>
>>131919257
>if you could build a machine that can reach the moon in 1969, you could build it today at 1/100000000 of the cost.
Exaggerate ridiculously much? Prices have fallen, but safety standards have increased greatly. For better of for worse, space travel is really, really fucking expensive.
>>
>>131914897
Nope I don't believe Hollywood, I'm more going with the "look at all the propaganda around the moon missions"
Just one of many pieces, but I'm well past the point of realizing the entertainment industry and my government collude. Just look at all the ridiculous jingoism in all our shows.
>>
>>131906909
The man landing was a hoax. A lot of you sheep believe this crap. There is zero proof. I also doubt the Earth is round. It wouldn't surprise me. the government has kept alien technology hidden from us since WW2 so they could use it, so there's no way the US had technology to reach the moon in 1969. Read a book, idiots. Oh, and also everything is the Jews' fault.
>>
Medfag here, literally wear a radiation (cray) dosimeter every day. Diameter is simply a piece of undeveloped film. At end of year they can tell radiation dose BY HOW FOGGED THE FILM GETS. Yet somehow film that goes to moon and back thru van Allen belt TWICE is pristine. Faked.
>>
Even Alex Jones thinks it's real, so idk maybe it is.
>>
>>131919526
safety standards and cost?

give me a break. you cant be a critical thinker and believe that's what preventing the USA from human exploring the moon in the last 45 years.
>>
>>131906909
Modern high tech shit really doesn't make it easier to send people to the Moon. There are hard limits on how fuel efficient your rocket can get, and I would think the original rocket was already reasonably close to that, so it's really only marginally cheaper to send people to the Moon today. If Musky boys reusable rockets do prove to be orders of magnitude cheaper, then we may see an explosion in the number of Moon related missions, but we didn't really have the tech for rockets that can land autonomously until very recently.
By the way, the chinks have sent some lander to the moon recently, and Musk wants to send someone around the Moon next year.
>>
>>131920651
>preventing the USA from human exploring the moon in the last 45 years

What the heck would there be to gain? These are not particularly cheap missions. Having an astronaut die on one of these is a very likely scenario, and for what? Put a soil sample under a Raman? What is there on the moon that's worth risking a life, especially if the novelty of going to the moon has worn off after a couple of times.
>>
File: turt fish montage.jpg (111KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
turt fish montage.jpg
111KB, 864x576px
If they "Faked" these missions?

Why would they "FAKE" an object like this?
>>
File: tnD7080RadProtect 6.png (71KB, 2339x3148px) Image search: [Google]
tnD7080RadProtect 6.png
71KB, 2339x3148px
>>131920163

Yeah nah. You're a fag.
>>
>>131921237
The moon has an assload of rare minerals that can be used for nuclear energy
>>
>>131906909
>see stupid shill slide post
>look at flag
>(((makes me think)))
>>
>>131914139
Underrated
>>
>>131917411
>>131918986
>I suppose I can't say with any certainty that's not what happened.
Except of course for the fact that an amateur HAM operator could recognize the difference in radio telemetry between those locations. Only idiot conspiracy theorists think this could work because "hurr durr both locations are in the sky."
>>
>>131915310
Fuckin truth bombs
>>
>>131921719
Such as?

Is there an abundance of those minerals? Is it profitable to mine them on the friggin moon?
>>
>>131913038
>>131916480
>the fuel should haver produced giant clouds of smoke--it did not
There is no atmosphere on the moon, the clouds produced by the engine expanded at hundreds of meters per second, so they just vanished.
>The rocket engine was too small
You do realize that if that was true, literally any kid with a physics degree could disprove the moon landing, right?
>tolerances of manual flying
Well I can't disprove that claim, but you haven't really proven your it either.
>>
>>131906909
>do you think the moon landing happened?
Go to an observatory and check out the equipment left on the moon.
>>
>>131918122
>You must be the only Jew in the world that doesn't understand finance.
Some leaves are based.

>>131919257
>can you understand the difference of technology between then and now? in plains, in engines, in fuel, in engineering?

Apparently you can't because very little has changed. Better materials and computer engine management means jet engines and rocket engines are more efficient and lighter (more payload capacity). But not by any dramatic amount. Fuck, America actually harmed its space lift capabilities by ditching Saturn V for the shuttle. In a sense we're still trying to get back to where we were.

And before you say "hurr durr just build more Saturn Vs" a machine that complex relies on the manufacturing plants, technicians, and supporting equipment. All of that was dispersed with the end of Apollo.

>if you could build a machine that can reach the moon in 1969, you could build it today at 1/100000000 of the cost.
Moore's Law (which is dead) applied to MICROCHIPS, not aerospace. Fuck.
>>
Fuck off, kike shill.
>>
>>131906909
>the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON to what it is today. if
For photography, sure. We did not have the technology to fake it on film. Faking something on film wasn't even thought of back then.
>>
>>131921719
So does the Earth.
>>
>>131906909
>>2017
>>still falling for the vacuum jew
you people are gullible
>>
>>131922844
Actually, photomanipulation is much older than that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_manipulation
>>
>>131922844
The countless doctored photos by soviets?
> faking something on film wasn't even though of back then
You are literally retarded - reread what you wrote and delete.
>>
>>131906909
>because that is the most retarded argument ever and you should kys for thinking it.
Actually, the most retarded argument ever is this one:
>and please dont answer me "they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times" because that is the most retarded argument ever and you should kys for thinking it.
>>
>>131917043
They were probably scared away by the Moon Nazis and the giant robot spaceship from Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.
>>
Giant Steps are what you take
Walking on the moon

"Copeland's father, Miles Copeland, Jr., was a founding member of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), according to his 1989 biography[27] and files released by the CIA in 2008.
>>
>>131919257
Yeah, right? I literally just bought 1000 gallons of gasoline for 2 cents, I heard it was actually costly to have a car in the 70's. I fucking low this exponential technological improvement.
>>
>>131910889

>It would have been easier to just go to the moon than fake it altogether.

hahaha, you're a fucking retard mate.
>>
>>131922223
Intredasting. Any recordings?
>>
>>131922721
compare a formula 1 car from 1969 to today's. in everything. it's would cost 40 shekels to build.

47 years man. fucking 47 years.
>>
>>131906909

Considering we haven't gone back in 50 years:

It either never happened, or we were put into quarantine afterwards.
>>
>>131916400
fuck off kike
>>
>>131906909
Footage was faked , landing was real, they've found alien buildings and aliens themselves thus showing fake kubrick piece .
>>
>>131918082
Live video was utter crap until the mid-80's. Huge video studio camera were utter crap until the mid-80's. Portable News Video Cameras were 60 lb behemoths that required a 40 lb battery "belt", and they were pure utter shit, until the mid-80's.
>>
looks like 5$ special effect
https://youtu.be/BMBcLg0DkLA
>>
I'm posting this from the moon.
>>
>>131921719
It would have taken fucking decades and hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of dollars to get all the mining equipment to the Moon to produce any usable quantities of these unnamed "rare minerals that can be used for nuclear energy".
>>
>>131918082
They used Hasselblad 500 medium format film cameras back then. It was such a great design, they're still being used today. Good luck finding one for under a thousand dollars.
>>
>>131916480
The retards on this board, smhtbh. You claim things that are 100% false. They had radar telemetry and links with earth as to launch windows. orbits periods can be calculated on paper in 20 seconds. Most of the DE calculations are done with much more powerful computers and the results are transmitted to the space craft with radio.
>>
>>131924733

No you aren't, because the moon has its own flag.

I've seen it.
>>
>>131919423
You need to get out more & get some fresh air.
>>
File: 5ca.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
5ca.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>131924715

Reminds me of North Korean propaganda.
>>
>>131921719
go ahead and mention helium 3 you fucken mouth breathing retard
>>
File: kerbal landing.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kerbal landing.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>131906909
There are limits on how much energy you can get out of chemical rockets. Modern rocket engines aren't much different than what we had 50 years ago.
We could use nuclear thermal rockets, but nobody likes the idea of nuclear reactors flying through the air.
There's also stuff like ion propulsion or the memedrive, but those have very low acceleration and are only suitable for probes.

Yea our computers are way better, but orbital mechanics is pretty simple and doesn't require that much computing power. Better computers mainly just means we don't need to send actual humans anymore.
>>
Totally faked and I know all the details courtesy of a senile spook. Lunarcy is the last implicit stand of gullible mooks and willfully blind faggots.
>>
>>131925248
this one ^
>>
>>131925269
well you could say that to any /pol/ack.
>>
If we were going to make something up as propaganda to fuck with the rest of the world wouldn't it make more sense to say we went way further than the moon?
>>
>>131906909
>the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON
If not for Hitlers V2 rocket program we would have never made it to the moon
>>
>>131914897
>>131914577
They were literally human calculators. They did all the tedious calculations that the Engineers didn't want to do. It was hardly glorious work.
>>
>>131924715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrjYJ1rioyY
>>
https://youtu.be/EvmED6XH-3Y
>>
File: LM.jpg (33KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
LM.jpg
33KB, 317x320px
>>131906909
It happened. I know someone who worked on the Grumman LEM (later LM) design team. Extraordinary engineering at the the time and we could do it again if we wanted to and had the $$$.
>>
>>131910578
the only intelligent person around here thx

earth is flat there is no space -.- idiots
>>
>>131912797
Not if the dome is made out of a softer material than the rocket, but still flexible enough to stop it.

Checkmate
>>
>>131924715
>>131925528

they expect us to believe that piece of rubbish actually lifted, navigated is space, AND survived the entrance to atmosphere. it's all very embarrassing.
>>
>>131925788

Your premise is totally flawed...it was to disingenuosly canonise your leader they assassinated but most importantly make the government the new unimpeachable omnipotent god of men.
>>
File: IMG_1922.jpg (107KB, 814x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.jpg
107KB, 814x1632px
When Buzz Aldrin punched that fat-fuck for calling him a coward, I was like, "HIT HIM AGAIN!"
>>
>>131926029

No it didn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>131925662
I'm sure there's some form of fusion that wouldn't be a nuclear pollutant. I know Thorium is great for energy production but what about for thrust?
>>
we wuz pyramids of mars mothafucka
>>
>>131926432
there must be some sort of language barrier cuz that shit don't make sense
>>
>>131925662
>>131921231

Only people talking sense in this turd of a thread
>>
>>131926370

Not the re-entry vehicle ostensibly just the LM/LEM.
>>
>>131926692

EMF, resonance, and electrostatic are the true powers of the universe.

Smashing and combustion based systems are inevitably flawed in control and pollutants.
>>
File: Moon landing was fake.png (391KB, 845x314px) Image search: [Google]
Moon landing was fake.png
391KB, 845x314px
>>131906909
Never happened.
Was filmed in a studio in New Mexico.

The lunar modules, vehicles, footprints, etc, would easily be visible if the Hubble Space Telescope was pointed at these sites.
It never was because these sites are not there. These sites are not there because the moon landing never happened.

Inb4 "retroreflectors were placed".
Probes easily could have placed them. They had primitive rovers by the late 1960s (eg, Lunokhod).
>>
>>131926792

Nearly 6 hours on DAT with a career spooky man suffering from loose lips via dementia.
>>
>>131927035

Sounds interesting
>>
My wife just now said "they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times" then she shot herself in the head. You're going to jail for telling her to kill herself.
>>
>>131927033

Not New Mexico. NASA had nothing to do with it and they were all alcoholics and just play acting with an externally fed telemetry stream just as they did during their run through before the grand production.
>>
File: _42465431_hammon_bbcpicgall.jpg (34KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
_42465431_hammon_bbcpicgall.jpg
34KB, 416x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs&index=12&list=FLa5xrzZbhqCDZ73HXU591dg
>>
>>131927035
And this has what to do with what I said?
>>
>>131926692
Yes a nuclear thermal rocket could use a fusion reactor instead of a fission reactor as a heat source.
The problem there of course is that our current fusion reactors take up an entire building and weigh hundreds of tons, and then they barely work.
>>
>>131910889
Everything that is verifiable about the moon landing is only because of the so-called retroreflectors which easily could have been placed by a primative rover. If you exclude "verifcations" on account of these retroreflectors, you are stuck with basically NASA on that list.

The US was ahead of the USSR in space technology, yet did not claim to have such a rover well into the late 70s. The USSR had the Lunokhod rover designed by the late 1960s.
>>
>>131922844
>>131922975
>>131923258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
The part about video technology begins at 4:35
TL;DW:
>the Moon landing videos would have had to have been shot on film, as they didn't have the technology to make 2+ hour long slow-motion videos with electronic cameras back then
>had they shot them on film, they would have needed 5300 feet of film (more for the later missions), with not a single one of the usual film artifacts
>>
>>131927555

ESL faggot. Get into it and out of whingeing.
>>
>>131927181
tell your wife i love her very much, she knooooows
>>
>>131927657

Stop posting this risible bunk faggot.
>>
>>131913361
You're fake.
your post doesn't even exist
/pol is not real
you are a void of empty bot code
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-350-15.jpg (25KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-350-15.jpg
25KB, 432x432px
>>
>>131911440
You do know why even companies like SPACEX who have never been to the moon isnt actually aiming to go there, right? Theres literally fuckall to do on the moon now. Mars is where every nation is racing to be right now. Being distracted by a moon excursion is retarded
>>
>>131906909
Well, you're a Jew, so you should know NASA in Hebrew means to deceive.
>>
Fucking idiocracy.
>>
File: 1497660112308.jpg (43KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497660112308.jpg
43KB, 480x475px
>>
>>131927905

Good one...now you can work on making us some potholders.
>>
>>131928004

I'm more interested in those heat signals on the horizon.
>>
>>131906909
The ship they used to get to the moon was capable of going to and landing on Mars. Instead of watching some dipshit program made by assholes who don't know anything, read Das Marsprojekt by Braun. Then maybe you will be able to tell the difference between satire like Acient Aliens, and actual history.
>>
>>
>>131927905
>Theres literally fuckall to do on the moon now

and yet people climb to the top of mount everest all the time. is there anything to do there?

>>131927915
no it doesnt.
>>
>>131927033
well apparently hubble could produce a sharp image of a 30cm object if pointed at the earth which it is 600km above. The moon is an extra 383,800km away.

I'm guessing it couldnt the rover. or the crater the rover is in. It might make out the mole on your moms ass though
>>
>>131926692
>>131927616
And if you don't know how a nuclear thermal rocket works, the nuclear material is not used as propellant, it's used to generate heat. Then they pass liquid hydrogen over the hot reactor which makes it expand and exit through the nozzle at high velocity. Not only does the propellant exit with a higher velocity than chemical rockets, but unlike a chemical rocket, no oxidizer is required.
>>
File: space niggers.jpg (156KB, 780x751px) Image search: [Google]
space niggers.jpg
156KB, 780x751px
theres no oint going to the moon, it a big dusty rock with nothing on it and wastes all our sheckels going there.

we should focus on landing on asteroids, lots of them have more natural resources (mineral wise) than what all of earths money is worth.
that sheer amount of wealth just floating round everywhere and we arent already funding programs to get to it? almost as if (((someone))) is keeping this from happening because they dont want someone to become as rich as them

also space niggers
>>
>>131928569
The atmosphere is a much bigger hurdle to overcome than an extra 383,000 kilometers.
>>
>>131928594

Exactly how my flying car is propelled when I travel to Sky City.
>>
>>131911440
No money in going to the moon, whole thing was a PR stunt for the US. After we won the space race everyone just kind of packed up and went home once Apollo was cancelled.
>>
>>131928469
>and yet ppl climb mount everest
You cant be this stupid. Ive looked through your posts on this thread and am now quite convinced youre trolling. Good one!
Either that or youre a real priceless blathering idiot. Either way i wont be responding.
>>
>>131928731

More valuable than unicorn sperm and just as realistic.
>>
>>131906909
>do you think the moon landing happened?
Yes, because I am not retarded.

>after seeing so many shows about it, i dont think it did.

Then I have bad news for you.
>>
>>
>>131928872
Nuclear thermal rockets were built and proven to work. We just never flew one because of the risk of dispersing radioactive material at high altitude if one were to fail mid-flight.
>>
They can, but why should they do it again and again without bringing Muslims?
>>
>>131929602

>They can

Prove it.

A human hasn't left LEO in 50 years.
>>
>>131917153
they did have good cameras back then this is true, but they all weighed 300LBS and had to be on a track with someone working on the side.

the cameras they took to the moon were just basic 32mm film cameras stripped down, the live footage cameras lightweight cameras were cutting edge tech for its time.
>>
>>131929705

No great romance in machines ultimately being the masters of potential over their makers.
>>
>>131928778
thats without taking atmosphere into account, based the calculation off of hubbles focal length.

what next? hubble isnt the right tool? How come there are no telescopes that can see it? Why won't people invest millions into giant visible light telescopes just so we can see a car from the 60's we left on a giant rock?? It's a conspiracy. NASA has deliberately stopped funding these types of telescopes.Why won't anyone believe me? Why does everyone stop listening when I start spouting this shit...
>>
>>131929705
because robots are way cheaper
>>
File: 21724026180_520fdf6d95_o.jpg (919KB, 3000x3136px) Image search: [Google]
21724026180_520fdf6d95_o.jpg
919KB, 3000x3136px
>>131918549
>studio-quality photos every time.

This is one of the more nonsensical claims conspiracists make. There are many, many bad pictures from the Apollo missions. But fr some reason that can be left as an exercise for the student, those aren't the ones that get published in books or used on websites.
>>
>>131929966

You are right there with the Flat Earth diversionist ITT for faggot of the year!
>>
>>131922610
That you can't do. No Earth-based telescope has the resolving power to see details as small as the LM landing stages (largest artifact Apollo left on the moon.)
>>
File: gemini XI eva.jpg (460KB, 4095x2775px) Image search: [Google]
gemini XI eva.jpg
460KB, 4095x2775px
>>131930101
>tfw your favorite space photo is out of focus
>>
>>131926475
I literally had manly tears welling up in my eyes.

Buzz was sort of a dick, but he was also a man.
>>
>>131930013

You have almost 3 entire generations that haven't seen a man leave this rock.

How is that not worth it?

It used to be about exploration, now it's about cost-analysis. And you wonder why nobody cares about furthering the field.
>>
>>131930254
of the year? and only 6 months in. I'm amazing
>>
File: ca.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>131928939
<=== you
>>
>>131927033
Hubble also does not have the resolving power to see something the size of the LM on the moon. Sorry.
>>
>>131930532

A titan of liars.
>>
File: space_pepe.jpg (35KB, 517x413px) Image search: [Google]
space_pepe.jpg
35KB, 517x413px
>>131906909
oddities i've noticed are:
- the lack of radiation damage to the films,
- the small size of the lunar lander that ostensibly contained a rocket and fuel sufficient to achieve orbit from the lunar surface
-the lack of noise from said rocket inside the lander during lift-off
-the lack of dust thrown off by the thrusters during landing and takeoff
-the ability of houston to maintain a remotely operated camera pointed at the lift-off despite the delay factor
-the planned mission for 2020ish that will send astronauts part way to the moon will take 8 days to travel, yet they travelled further in 3 days in 1969
-the strange behavior of the astronauts when asked about being on the moon
-some of the moonrocks handed out were fakes (real moonrocks can be found on earth naturally)
these things collectively make me question because i know that large govt organizations DO tell HUGE lies all the time, and can keep secrets too
It's possible that trips to the moon have been made by men (probably a military base would be the first thing you would establish) but the footage we're shown is all fakery
>>
>>131930567
It was never really about exploration, it was about the cold war.

Tons of people working for NASA/etc. would love to work on human exploration and going to Mars or back to the moon, but good luck getting congress to fund it when there's no Soviet Union to compete with.
>>
>>131929966
The hubble can resolve these sites yet it is never pointed at them.

We cannot see them from earth telescopes because there aren't any good enough to resolve the sites with significant resolution.

>Why won't people invest millions into giant visible light telescopes just so we can see a car from the 60's we left on a giant rock?

It would be easily accomplished and would generate publicity, funding and even research papers were it point at these sites.
There are plenty of reasons why it would be advantageous to target these sites with the HST, especially whenever it's so easy to do so.
>>
>>131930831

NASA already cocked up badly by releasing something they should not have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOe8TpdRp54
>>
File: flat-earth-be-proud.jpg (65KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-be-proud.jpg
65KB, 693x693px
>>
File: nvidia-moon-top.jpg (84KB, 899x651px) Image search: [Google]
nvidia-moon-top.jpg
84KB, 899x651px
>>131928004
Somebody shops Earth into that pictures, then acts surprised that Earth is shooped into that picture.

>The Earth was not there in the original picture.

Not sure why they stretched the image laterally.
>>
>>131928101
Likely artifacts of fucking with the image in photoshop.
>>
File: 1493098331739.jpg (55KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493098331739.jpg
55KB, 960x580px
>>131931509
nice try nasa
>>
>>131930972
>... back to the moon, but good luck getting congress to fund it ...

i'm really not kidding here, so hear this:

if NASA broadcasted a moon landing today, and the network broadcasting did a 3 minute commercials just before they touch the moon surface, NASA would have a budget for the next 15 years of space program.

now sell the tv show of the 2 weeks on the moon.

the whole fucking world would watch it. you cant deny it.
>>
>>131931041
ok, first of all. It can't make out the site.

If it did take a picture of the site we would barely make out the local terrain, nevermind actual objects. Also, I'm pretty sure the moon is too bright and close and would probably damage one of the other instruments.
>>
>>131928413
Saturn V could put a payload in Mars orbit. LM could not land on Mars.
>>
It was faked or course.

No stars due to the complexity of showing proper star field alignment at that date/time, which, if wrong, would disprove the landing.

They shot on linear arrays of hundreds of AMPEX HS-100s to be able to play back and broadcast from the stage to TV. My dad was a contractor that in '71 received a shipment of 1,000 of them of scrap from the govt. He kept a few and confirmed the same footage was on a few undamaged ones.

For 47 minutes, the sun stood still. Comparing NASA originals show zero sun position change.

Also for that date and time the position of the sun is wrong as is the position of the earth to the moon relative to the sun. All are wrong. Use any modern opensource astronomy software.

That month there was significant solar activity, none of which there is any evidence of that on audio or video ergo shot on earth.
>>
>>131928778
You do not understand how resolving power works.
>>
reminder to watch this series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mucb4Ttt1oY&list=PLTu8nanTJo7GvulBxz9JT9JcXeXimM1Vr
>>
>>131930352

Did this inspire the Slim Pickens scene riding the bomb in Dr. Strangelove?
>>
>>131906909
completely fake. They even "lost" the original footage
>>
>>131932115
That mission was 2 years after Dr. Strangelove came out, so no.
>>
File: nasahelmet.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nasahelmet.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>131906909
>the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON to what it is today

funny thing, most space technologies have hardly advanced since the 60/70s.

Shit most of the rocket engine designs can be traced back to the Apollo program, some versions are still in use today, like the RL10, same for ablative shielding materials and even the EVA suits.

The only thing that vastly improved is computation power, and thats not needed to go to the moon.
>>
>>131931643
um...you do realize Earth reflects light right? So, depending on where that light emitting body is in relation to the moon and earth it changes how much of the earth we see. Similar to the difference between a full moon and other phases.

The sun would be off to the top right in the first pic and behind the camera in the 2nd.

If you mean size, theres no scale to go off really.
>>
>>131931851
You do not know how atmospheric disturbances work.
>>
>>131930972

>It was never really about exploration, it was about the cold war.

It was about competition of exploration.

Now it's about cost-gating everything, limiting exploration.

Why?

This money is made up anyway, there is no real reason behind it.
>>
>>131931757

The had the machines in a bucket brigade feed forward. The purchased was washed through the Westinghouse Corp and others..
>>
>>131931041
>The hubble can resolve these sites yet it is never pointed at them

Source for this claim. It is in error.

Hubble's resolving power at the distance of the moon is measured in tens of yards, nothing left by Apollo is big enough to be resolved by Hubble.

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/solarsystem/hubble_moon.html

And yes, I know you will not trust NASA for info on Hubble, but what is your source for YOUR claims? Readers of the thread can decide f your source knows more or less about how Hubble works than the guys who built, maintained and used it.
>>
File: 1495841895529.jpg (8KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
1495841895529.jpg
8KB, 258x196px
>>
File: 1498596729622.gif (1MB, 167x283px) Image search: [Google]
1498596729622.gif
1MB, 167x283px
>>131914139
Luckily reality doesn't bend to your expectations.
>>
>>131912427
Actually, if you think of it; the media keeps pushing the narrative that it was faked.
You hear about it being faked in movies, tv shows, video games, etc.
The age-old conspiracy theory is still being propagated all the time.
>>
File: earthedgeartifacts.jpg (143KB, 850x623px) Image search: [Google]
earthedgeartifacts.jpg
143KB, 850x623px
>>
File: 1498537365665.jpg (22KB, 564x401px) Image search: [Google]
1498537365665.jpg
22KB, 564x401px
>>
>>131933731
Gravity.
>>
>>131906909
>flag
checks out

saged
>>
>>
>>131925700
underrated
>>
>>131933327
Fake
>>
>>
>>131912185
>We've been dicking around in Low Earth Orbit for 40 years because NASA has had their heads up their assholes.

Challenger and Columbia made them really gunshy. Also made politicians and the electorate leery of the cost/benefit of manned space exploration, so money was harder to come by than in the golden years.

Which isn't to say that NASA hasn't had periods of absolutely terrible management and committee decision making. Challenger and to a lesser degree, Colombia, were both avoidable results of that. It's pretty shameful that the most wealthy and powerful country in the world has had to hitch a ride on Russia's Soyuz just to get on the ISS ever since the shuttle program was scrapped.
>>
File: 1498538724257.jpg (47KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1498538724257.jpg
47KB, 500x452px
>>
>>131934001
Holy shit that's retarded.
>>
>>131930532
>was

Is. Fucker is still kicking (and punching)
>>
>>
File: moon.jpg (156KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
156KB, 540x410px
>>131906909

> insert country with small cocks (((here)))
>>
File: 1498537129752.jpg (292KB, 856x972px) Image search: [Google]
1498537129752.jpg
292KB, 856x972px
>>
Dear newfags,
"What do you guys think"
=
spam.
Any permutation whatsoever of personal information solicitation or of the illegitimate command "write my thread for me, you idiot"
=
spam.
>>
>>131918986

Just an idea.
The Kubrick's photo you posted is dated 1965.
"2001: a space odissey" came out in 1968.
Maybe he was just gathering info for his upcoming movie. You know, when you make a movie or write a book, you gather as more info as you can to make the story more plausible.
>>
>>131934964
Kubrick was also a time traveller
>>
>>131911440

Why would you have a recurring trip to a dead rock? Besides tourism? Or mining H3?
>>
>>131913038
They had windows on the ascent stage so they could see the command module when they took off into orbit after it. They thought of everything.
>>
there's more memory in a shitty calculator than any Apollo rocket, yet "hurr it's too expensive to do it again"

it was simply a Cold War fairy tale
>>
File: AnimuSunglasses.jpg (42KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
AnimuSunglasses.jpg
42KB, 720x405px
>>131934411

this one is maybe my favorite of the whole bunch.
>>
File: Leonardo DiCaprio.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo DiCaprio.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>131928960
>asteroids having minerals in them is unrealistic
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 625x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 625x581px
the only thing worse than a person who believes in space and nasa is a person who rejects the moon landing but still believes in the globe and goes by the name "truther"
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-274-13.jpg (73KB, 846x500px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-274-13.jpg
73KB, 846x500px
>>
File: levels of earth.png (680KB, 483x974px) Image search: [Google]
levels of earth.png
680KB, 483x974px
>>
>>131933327
The astronaut in the CSM?
>>
File: nasa-flat-earth.jpg (179KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-flat-earth.jpg
179KB, 736x538px
>>131936281
haha its a dinosaur its so funny xD
>>
is flat earth just a controlled opposition conspiracy theory started by (((them))) to make all conspiracy theorists look bad?
>>
>>131906909
>twelve Americans have walked on the Moon
What else is there to do?
It's just a fucked up planet with no bars or women.
>Spend billions of dollars to accomplish nothing more.
I think space program are sort of a waste. As expensive as it was from '69 to '72 imagine what it would cost today. No bang for your buck. Send probes with cameras to distant galaxies, etc. More interesting than watching some guy play golf on the moon.
>>
File: flatearth.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>131936435
no see >>131936368

the illuminati predicted you would use that image FALL OFF THE EDGE XD
>>
It happened.
Now fuck off with your stupid conspiracies, Mr. The Universe is a hologram.
>>
>>131910578
kek'd and checked
I especially appreciate the flag
>>
File: KNOWELEDGE.jpg (27KB, 854x476px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWELEDGE.jpg
27KB, 854x476px
>>131906909
We went to the moon, but there is evidence that they faked the moon landing also. Why would they be trying to fake it, if we actually went there? Maybe there is something they didn't want us to see.
>>
>>131936548
so where is the edge of the flat earth?
>>
>>131936673

ayylmaos have an extensive base up there.
>>
>>131927869
Entirely possible

>>131926792
He's saying the purpose was 2 fold: Takes peoples focus away from JFKs death and put in on this moon landing gbhe had promised, and to make the US government look all powerful.
>>
>>131932395
Pic related name says NASA.
Astronaut has russian flag on arm
kek.
>>
>>131936928
maybe worse
>>
If space is a vacuum, how were they able to create propulsion on the moon to launch them back to earth?
>>
>>131937001

child trafficking base of operations? run by ((them))???
>>
File: 1493349324711s.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1493349324711s.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>131906909
Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement.
>>
>>131931643
At perigee — its closest approach — the moon comes as close as 225,623 miles (363,104 kilometers). At apogee — the farthest away it gets — the moon is 252,088 miles (405,696 km) from Earth. On average, the distance from Earth to the moon is about 238,855 miles (384,400 km).
>>
>>131933545
sauce?
>>
>>131936857
>>131936963
i can dump my nasa ones too
i just name them nasa so i can find them easier
>>
File: 1497642578837.jpg (63KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497642578837.jpg
63KB, 960x635px
>>
>>131937319
>i can dump my nasa ones too
>i just name them nasa so i can find them easier
I bet you have a "jet fuel steel beams" folder too.
>>
File: IMG_6952.gif (345KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6952.gif
345KB, 213x160px
>>131928469
>no it doesnt.
>>
>>131906909
Here's a very simple logical question.
If the moon landing were fake why did the Soviets not say so?
>>
File: 1493610978011.jpg (50KB, 473x610px) Image search: [Google]
1493610978011.jpg
50KB, 473x610px
>>
>>131937621
Money
>>
>>131937621
They were faking their space program as well.
>>
File: fakenasa7.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
fakenasa7.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>
File: ROBOT.jpg (20KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOT.jpg
20KB, 760x428px
>>131937636
Conformation Bias in a nutshell.
>>
>>131937737
Not an argument, they had no incentive to keep their mouth shut
>>131937782
Rural and suburban retard
>>
>>131906909
Don't say this to Buzz Aldrin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OROlF8zB9z0
>>
>>131906909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwyY2DzO2I
>>
>>131937957
>Not an argument, they had no incentive to keep their mouth shut
All these "conspiracy" theories don't hold water. Just like area 51 and alien autopsies BS. "SOMEONE would have talked by now. Nobody can keep a secret especially if pillow talk is involved.
>>
File: challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg (536KB, 1111x642px) Image search: [Google]
challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg
536KB, 1111x642px
>>131938286
atheism logic
>Nobody can keep a secret!! Theres 40 billion people involved why would you think a conspiracy with 60 billion people involved would be possible
>>
>>131937957
How fucked up would it be, if everyone found out nasa was a lie. After all off these years of constant funding, what would happen to nasa? Kinda seems like a legit reason to lie to the public, especially as times goes on.
>>
>>131922263
Truth about how retarded enough people are to write shit like that.
>>
>>131937827
What is this supposed to be demonstrating? I don't understanding what that arrow is indicating.
>>
File: CkTHyNLUgAA5NRf.jpg (57KB, 418x460px) Image search: [Google]
CkTHyNLUgAA5NRf.jpg
57KB, 418x460px
>>131938517
>>
>>131938286
Basically this, the Apollo program involved 600k people worldwide and 30K people were actually aware of the smallest detail. There’s no way it was faked just from this standpoint.
>>
>>131937319
>HAHAHA being this retarded
>oh nooooooo an ice wall is blocking my way and i've never heard of air travel!
12 people walked on the moon and not a single flat earther have been able to show us the edge of the earth.
>>
>>131938286
Lots of people talked, the man who helped make the footage practically bragged about it in every move he made afterwards, you are just ignoring it.

>>131938486
Whic is why they had the Apollo 13 incident and why they crashed 2 shuttles. Then the public would be more sympathetic to a reduction and eventual elimination of NASA.
>>
>>131937636
that's a great quote.
>>
>>131937737
>the Soviets who were in an ideological war with America were handed a golden bullet that could irreparably shame America for centuries to come and they did literally nothing with it because America gave them some money
Makes a lot of sense, thanks for clearing that up you nigger-tier spastic.

>>131937782
Obviously and rockets and computers are fake too, we actually never advanced from the middle ages technologically speaking we're all just dreaming from magic fairy dust.
>>
File: 1498428236832.jpg (116KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498428236832.jpg
116KB, 564x564px
>>131938697
not that easy
>>
>>131938486
>all this funding

NASA gets a whopping .5% of the budget...

You think the entire US government, US military, the entire military industrial complex worth trillions (everything we launch into space is built by private companies/civilians), etc., are all perpetrating the biggest lie in the history of human civilization to steal $20 billion?

Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: 1498191404219.jpg (564KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1498191404219.jpg
564KB, 1800x1800px
>>131938811
>to steal $20 billion?
>>
>>131938440
Literally thoudands of people involved in space programs and UFO's.
(And they all kept silent)
Try telling a scret at work sometime.
I bet your secret will be out before you clock out.
No one can keep a secret. Just like Nasa. You can bet disgruntled employee would have blown the lid of this shit if it were true.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>131938944
look on youtube

they do exist but dont get media attention you flippin retard
>>
>>131938486
You clearly don’t lack imagination. NASA is dependent on external suppliers who delivered functioning equipment. Are you dense or what? You have no idea of what you’re talking about, really, go and study the fuckton of documents around there and prove they were faked.
>>
>>131925269
He was an interesting guy who said many interesting things like "Hitler was right about almost everything" source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>>
File: PIN THE BEANIE 1.jpg (30KB, 640x366px) Image search: [Google]
PIN THE BEANIE 1.jpg
30KB, 640x366px
you Hoax-Tard Faggots are a laugh.

It's a pretty well-run hoax though.

That can only mean one thing...

Pin the Beanie...

Americans Landed on the Moon...
Period.

I think what makes them so mad, is they didn't land any Faggots or Jews on the Moon.

To them THAT is unacceptable.
>>
>>131938748
>the man who helped make the footage practically bragged
Nasa used a lot of "staged" photo ops along with animation.
Explain how you would position a photographer along side a space ship traveling at 20,000 miles per hour.
>>
>>131938811
Wow. You will die a slave, and with hate in your heart. You clearly got offended by my comment and missed the fact that tax payer money is being wasted every day for countless counter intuitive "projects". I don't care if they are receiving .000001% of the budget, I'm not taking anything away from the economy. THEY ARE.
>>
>>131938794
>muh antartic treaty
antartica is accessible from literally anywhere on earth according to flat earth theory so its literally many many times the length of the US border.
>oh nooooo ive never heard of a mexican smuggler.
a fifth grader could reach the fucking ice wall FFS.
>>
>>131906909
If you really think that the moon landing is fake pls kill yourself
>>
It didn't happen but they won't accept it. Burgers are extremely edgy when you question their fishy "Achievements"
>>
>>131939034
>youtube
LOL
Know what else is on Jewtube?
Bullshit extraordinaire.
>>
>>131939284
You’re retarded
>>
File: 1498179473480.jpg (56KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1498179473480.jpg
56KB, 1400x1050px
>>131906909
If you know a single thing about space you know it didn't happen. the Van Allen belt cannot be traversed by Humans with our current tech. simple as that.

>Pic Unlrelated but Sp00ky
>>
File: Moon.png (1KB, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.png
1KB, 16x11px
if we havent been to the moon then how could I have saved this flag from a moon poster?

checkm8
>>
>>131911428
>man's greatest accomplishment
>landing on the moon
Simply getting a human into space and back was a bigger accomplishment like the invention of the wheel was a bigger accomplishment than say the invetion of Chariots, even if a Chariot is more advanced.
>>
>>131938916
I got an experiment for you to do, retard.

At night... Look up at the stars... You should probably take a picture since your retard mind probably won't remember the constellations you see.

Now travel to the opposite hemisphere and look up at the stars again... Take another picture since once again you are a retard and can't discern a difference.

Take the two pictures you yourself have captured and compare the constellations. Notice how they are entirely different?

If the Earth is flat like your retarded self thinks it is, the constellations would be exactly the same, albeit off by a few degrees since you moved a few thousand miles on the surface of the planet (which is flat in your retarded mind).

How do you explain that? Is the NWO broadcasting different images into your mind? Did NASA secretly replace your camera while you were sleeping?
>>
>>131939616
Flag detected.
>A greasy wop trying to sound intelligent.

Italy never going to the moon. Enjoy you millions of refugees luigi.
>>
File: antarcz - Copy.gif (30KB, 386x385px) Image search: [Google]
antarcz - Copy.gif
30KB, 386x385px
>>131939357
still not that easy to travel through antarctica
flat earthers arent opposed to it

>>131939564
but nasa is your best friend
>>
File: murica.jpg (139KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
139KB, 970x647px
The greatest accomplishment the US has ever seen and arguably the height of human accomplishment.

Dont let (((them))) take that away from you burgers.
>>
>>131939738

Member when we told the space niggers to crash on the moon?

They did.
>>
>>131939902

>>131930567

We took it from ourselves, anon.
>>
>>131939704
>Parrotting an old meme
>He doesn’t even know what Van Allen belt is

Come back when you’ll learn about Protons and Electrons, you’re just too dumb, there aren’t even many alpha particles in the belt, nothing that you can bear for 20 minutes.
>>
>>131939812
you cant even see the sun when it moves across the sky why would i be able to see the entire firmament from one place
>>
>>131939299
>taking something away from the economy

Yeah because the US government takes trillions of dollars and just sets it on fire and does nothing with it...

Oh wait, they are literally THE LARGEST CONSUMER and on Earth. Not to mention provide the structure and security that actually keeps the economy functioning.

How do you idiots even survive childhood?
>>
>>131939885
>but nasa is your best friend
Explain this.
Yea I thought so...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spinoff_technologies
>>
>>131939867
Your school system has already failed if you can’t figure out how they took the picture. You’re dumber than a 11 year old italian child.
>>
>>131906909

Why is that a retarded argument? What motivation is there to go to the moon?
>>
>>131906909

You can see the fucking flag from earth you god damn idiot.

>DURR THE JEWS MODIFIED ALL TELESCOPE LENSES

Jesus you fucking people are stupid.
>>
>>131939885
>oh noooooose no one has ever travelled over the ice wall
>But imma so totally smart i know "waters" are on the other side, and not Asia!
>>
>>131932532
>>>
Not even slightly relevant to whether Hubble could resolve down to the size of Apollo artifacts.

It can't. What it an resolve on the Earth, and to what extent atmospherics reduce effective resolving power there, have nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>131940217

>How do you idiots even survive childhood?

Sometimes I wonder this too. I just assume everyone is trolling.
>>
>>131940382
>You’re dumber than a 11 year old italian child.
Spoken like a true 9 year old.
Fuck off greaser.
>>
>>131939902
1776 muthafucka. We perfected freedom. Don't bring up Greece or France, because that would be laughable.
>>
>>131940217
You don't even know what you're talking about. You simply cant question something that has been fed to you since birth. If they didn't do something right everyone would have revolted already. Too be fair, everyone as a whole has been dumbed down, but that's because we've hit a wall where we are asking less questions and accepting more. Does nobody see where this path leads? I really do feel like I'm surrounded by trolls.
>>
File: PTLeo50-08x.jpg (63KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
PTLeo50-08x.jpg
63KB, 768x512px
>>131933731
Go outside some night.
>>
>>131940583
>Two cars are moving at the same speed
>Take a photo of the car
>Sharp
>Take a photo of the countryside
>Blurry

They took the photo themselves. Is it clear? Is it too difficult for mr monkey tyrone 56%?
>>
>>131938791
Oh the hardware was real, the money was spent and embezzled as is proper for large projects. They just didn't to the moon with it. And the soviets just kept melting cosmonauts.
>>
>>131934409
Money slashed during the Golden Age of manned space flight -- this is why it ended.

Many of the problems built into the shuttle fleet were the result of the budget being slashed and forcing compromises.
>>
>>131934657
I am glad to hear that, I though I had read he had died.

Hang in there, you ol' conspiritard punching hero.
>>
>>131937621

The were doing fakes and they were in near famine relying on secret shipments of grain from the U.S. and both countries are in mortal hock to the (((bankers))). The Soviets were always antipode exposure wise to every "manned" excursion to the lunar surface.
>>
>>131941391
>Melting cosmonauts
>Soyuz 1 - parachute failure
>Soyuz 11 - decompression
>Melting

Try not to embarrass yourself, you don’t even know shit about the space race.
>>
>>131935723
Buying a calculator would not be is not the expensive part. The Apollo budget was measured in the billions in 1960s dollars -- it was not a cheap undertaking, and would not be cheap to do again, though with better tech we could do it cheaper than they did, in constant dollars.
>>
>>131941402
The official explanation for challenger was that it took off when it should not have, the day was too cold which led to the O-rings failing. This was a known issue to Thiokol engineers. Not so much a result of low budgets but design, material limits, and communication.
>>
>>131910578
You know jews invented flat earth
Sheol is hell in hebrew
>>
>>131941181
Maybe next time try breaking your prozac in half.
>>
>>131937109
Action, equal and opposite, etc.
>>
>>131938286

The man I recorded had a job for over 40 years that his family had no idea what it entailed past late night phone calls or knocks on the door and disappearing for weeks at a time. He lived in a palatial home and had a US government pension. NASA wasn't privvy to the theatre they were just alcoholics responding to playback they assumed was real. There were many cock-ups in the staging some very egregious...like the bad Apollo 15 audio error @ 120:52:17 an actor takes a restraining cord off a cannister and tosses it against the LEM and it makes a very clear sound of cord against a solid object. Boo hoo.
>>
>>131938486

They will find out. Everything is in place and nothing can be done to stop it.
>>
>>131942376
If I want to listen to some bullshit. I'll call my mother-in-law.
Fuck off.
>>
>>131938656
Why the fuck would you refuel in Madagascar, so close to one of your endpoints? That's retarded.

Now, let's see if anybody can think of some reason why airline flights tend to be routed through a major hub between two distant places.
>>
>>131911440
Because it was a PR stunt in the first place with no real future benefits. No need for that now.
What would be beneficial for the entire world is going to another planet or building a real space station where you could have zero G factories (the ISS is a puny little thing with few economic benefits)
>>
>>131938691

Nothing past the gross delivery systems worked and everyone was told it would be fixed by Integration. Clever exploitation of human nature.
>>
>>131942107
>American tells me to cut down with Prozac

you are the nation that chug them down like candies. Stop projecting.
>>
>>131938656
3 dimensional views are displayed 2 dimensional you retard. Do you carry a globe in your car or a map?
kys.
>>
File: goodgoy.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>131941100

>You simply cant question something that has been fed to you since birth.
>>
>>131939902

The greatest accomplishment was conditioning people to be foolish enough to believe it.
>>
>>131939885
There is no logical explanation why no airline wants to run a scheduled route between The Falkland Islands and Tasmania. There must be 4 or 5 people a year who want to make that trip, yet no airline want to tap into that rich market.

THIS MEANS SOMETHING!!!
>>
>>131942741
>a factory worker perfectly knows the production stages
>An engineer only understands his small task and doesn’t talk with other engineers

You have no idea of things work
>>
>>131941100
All of you have not done enough research on this. It is not a simple two-faced coin that says true or false. Most of what the public saw live was filmed here on earth. We actually DID go to the moon, but not with the technology they say we have. Some footage is real, to keep the public guessing. We found things on the moon (structures, buildings) that aren't ours.

There are testimonies like that of Edgar Mitchell, look him up. Every astronaut of Apollo knows how it went down, and is basically silenced to fully spill the beans on it.

TL;DR
>livestream was mostly fake
>astronauts used advanced ayytech to get to moon
>we found other ayy shit on moon
>probably already have a base there
>don't ask NASA (Never A Straight Answer)
It all fits.
>>
>>131940202
Bringing up yet another huge hole in your idiot theory is not really a strong argument.
>>
>>131942566

Whinge more cry baby.....flow your tears.
>>
>>131919257
Cameras are very sensitive equipment can be destroyed by radiation, pressure differences, mechanical shock from the launch etc etc etc. Human bodies are much more resilient.
And can you understand the difference in motivation between then and now? Cause it's not about the money it's about who would want to go to the Moon when they can reach for Mars.
>>
File: 911.png (91KB, 660x680px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
91KB, 660x680px
>>131942983
I don't even think the earth is flat. I just think NASA is full of shit, so quit it with the bullshit.
>>
>>131943085

I know everything. Where, who,when and how. Demented lips are going to sink bullshit ships from the grave.
>>
>>131943085
>You have no idea of things work
You sure know a lot about literally nothing.
Book stupid and street dumb. I bet olive oil loves you. manlet.
>>
>>131938440

Surely this will be the end of NASA

Clearly, people who look the same are the same.
>>
>>131941894
Yes, but then compromises that led to stupid shit like solid fuel rockets with fucking o rings being used in manned flight were the result of the budget being slashed. No escape system was the result of budget being slashed. Etc.
>>
>>131910889
It's called compartmentalization faggot. Not everyone has to be in on it. They just do their piece of the puzzle w/o knowing what's really going on.
>>
>>131943154
This guy is onto something -- maybe Kubrick DID film the moon landings, but due to his perfectionism as a film maker he insisted on shooting on location.
>>
Absolute damning cock-up @ 37.50 approx. Can you perceive it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhhJXrbg5lk
>>
>>131944683
what am I looking at here?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.