[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>question a Christian about something from the Old Testament

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497842169915.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1497842169915.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>question a Christian about something from the Old Testament
>it doesn't mean anything because its the OT

Wtf? Literally any good preacher or biblical scholar knows that bullshit.
>>
>>131904338
>when I send a fire track to an artist, and think niggas love it and it'll be a hit

>its these kids who actually are listening to my shit.
>>
>>131904338
>Old Testament: Law
>New Testament: Fulfillment of the penalty for breaking the law
>Laws are still valid, punishment still administered, pardon still available.
>Lesser laws are more like city ordinances, like boundary markers mentioned in Leviticus, and how to treat your slave.
>>
>>131904338
>anything other than trying to emulate Jesus
>Christian

You fools will never understand, will you?
>>
>>131904338
Damn when was getting xxx memed on mu last year I thought this dude had a bright future. Tooo bad the nigga is like 5'2
>>
Old Testament is history and forshadowing of things to come. You gotta know it because you need to know where you have come from.

As to the law,

Read Romans 4:13-25. Paul talks about the Law and how it relate to faith, or better yet how the law is triumphed by faith. Then you can stop taking "the Law" of the Old Testament so literally and using it as a hammer to beat the heads of nice christians. It's faith that is important anon.
>>
>>131904338
is any of those people over 1.50m?
>>
>>131904338
Woah, it's almost like Christianity is just a jewish ruse and it doesn't actually mean anything beyond that.
If cuckstians weren't just brainwashed jewish puppets they would study the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.