[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we speeding up the creation of greater Israel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1497305825551.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497305825551.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
I've been thinking about this for some time now, and I think that WE are speeding up the creation of greater Israel.

The jews in the U.S Government caused 9/11 as a reason for invading Iraq. They really did it to help create Greater Israel, and some more oil, and overthrew Saddam, claiming that Iraq was supporting the group behind 9/11 as a cover story.

Saddam keep terrorism under control when he was in power, same with al-Assad in Syria.

When Saddam was removed from power, a power vacuum formed in Iraq. More terrorism came from this, leading to ISIS.

Now, we are trying to remove ISIS and Assad from power in Syria.

Removing Assad will create another power vacuum in the Middle east, but with ISIS being wiped out, The jews in Israel can take over the area.
They used ISIS to get sand niggers to leave and cuck Europe, and used the U.S and allies to wipe out ISIS, leaving a area to take over.

The jews in the U.S government caused 9/11, this made a power vacuum that lead to ISIS's growth, making sand niggers leave the area, and are using the U.S and allies to get rid of ISIS so Israel to take over the area.
>>
File: stupid boy.jpg (13KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
stupid boy.jpg
13KB, 355x236px
>>131900205
>power vacuum

That's not a real thing.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.