[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who believes in culture and ideology over race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: culture-18-638.jpg (38KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
culture-18-638.jpg
38KB, 638x479px
Am I the only one who believes in culture and ideology over race?
>>
>>131899839
So like a racist, but one who believes in horizontal gene transfer.
>>
Race is what makes culture.
>>
>>131899839
>Am I the only one who believes in culture and ideology over race?
That is the literal definition of civic nationalism, so no you are not alone
>>
No.
Culture > race
https://youtu.be/__Vj3DXwOBI

a black man can be a doctor, a white man can be homeless, that being said, whites are still better and "White culture" is the only culture acceptable for USA
>>
>>131899839
No and you're a self-important idiot who doesn't pay attention to world if you think so. In case you haven't noticed that's pretty much the defining ideology most Americans, French people, and lots of other modern liberal individualist countries have.
>>
>>131899839
No there are lots of cucks these days.

Check out re ddit.com/r/cuckold
>>
Ethnicity creates distinct cultures and traditions.
Race is just a group of ethnicities who are genetically close enough that they can assimilate into each other's societies.
>>
>>131899839
>implying the two are mutually exclusive

lmaoo
>>
Swap out Ethnocentrism with "Cultural Chauvinism" and the definition is correct.

Ethnocentrism: Strong identification and advocacy for an ethnic group.
>>
>>131901742
When i was in the USMC i saw a ton of mexicans and blacks. None of them made it past Sgt. Very few did and they where the cream of the crop of minorities. Great people, respected them completely.

The hood coons and ms13 wannabes never made it to be a NCO. The fuck off that blasted music from there barracks rooms and got in trouble for underage drinking never made it past Cpl. The capable ones made it to sgt.

I have worked with Blacks and Mexicans that do wonderful in white society and i don't blink a eye. A majority of them can't handle western values and culture. Blacks get tribal when in numbers, gang violence is just tribal warfare. Someone comes onto your land you confront them with a spear.

Someone is wearing blue in your hood you confront them with a 9mm.

It's the same shit, Mexicans do it too. But Mexicans are more white collar when they do it though.

The minorities that i don't care for always show that side to me. I don't go looking for it.
>>
Other races are evolutionary predisposed towards their own cultures and not ours.

Black people and abbos are straight up less civilized on a biological level.
>>
No, but you're a fucking idiot and a race traitor to have that belief. You are literally contributing to the extinction of your own people, you massive fuckwit
>>
>>131899839
No, culture should be the main consideration.
However, you have to be blind to not realise that people tend to self-associate with certain cultures based on their race or ethnicity. Partly because how they are raised, but also partly because of the fact that people are visual animals that look for patterns and want something to identify with. People sticking to members of their own race and forming or maintaining a unique culture within those groups is to be expected.
So in practice, you'll often find that race and culture are congruent. Game theory dictates that you take this into account, at least implicitly.
>>
Being a white nationalist/identitarian/whatever is not about promoting the idea that whites are innately superior to all other races. To the contrary, it is about understanding that there are differences and strengths and weaknesses within each race and allowing the races to flourish separately on their own. I acknowledge that Blacks tend to be better athletes, Asians tend to have a higher IQ, Jews are better with money and subverting foreign cultures from within. I support white identity because I love my people, our culture, and ancestry, not because I believe we were meant to dominate all others.
>>
>>131899839
No, I'm with you. Ethnonationalism is for macho-ists
>>
uh...idk man I'd like things to be good while I'm alive.

ability to have conversation with someone trumps everything else.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.