[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rg/ Rhodesian General - Moogaboogabe Strikes Again Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: RLI-KIA08.jpg (208KB, 386x434px) Image search: [Google]
RLI-KIA08.jpg
208KB, 386x434px
http://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/exclusive-mugabe-to-kick-out-all-remaining-white-farmers-says-zimbabweans-need-land-20170604
>2017-06-04 Mugabe, 93, has threatened to embark on fresh land grabs targeting the few white commercial farmers still remaining in the country.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201706200608.html
>20 JUNE 2017 - Zimbabwe: 200 Workers Face Dismissal Over Mugabe's Threats to White Farmers

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-113162.html
>'Armed men now occupy my farm' - evicted white Zimbabwe farmer

Well, lads. Originally, I thought old Moogaboogabe was bluffing us. I thought he was having a little rattle of his saber. "Surely, he wouldn't be this stupid", I said. "Surely, he wouldn't plunge us into even greater economic turmoil", I said.

I've lived in Zim since the waning years of Rhodesia. I don't remember the times of the war, but I was born a Rhodesian. My family has owned and operated three different farms since I was born, now there is one left which employs a decent amount of affies who respect my father for what he's done for them. He's tried to be philanthropic, he's tried to be kind. But he called me up today with thoughts of calling it all in.

We don't want to go, we don't want to abandon Zim. But he knows the Smart family and he's seen what's happened to them. Just to put this all in perspective, my father has seen the lot of it over the years. Think about it. Veteran of the RLI, white farmer of tobacco and some livestock, employer with several partners, and supporters of the Ndebele folks.

I haven't been on /pol/ for very long, but I hope that you all know about Rhodesia and how it all went down. I know there are some South Africans that post here, so I figured I'd update you all on this from a first-hand perspective.

Some folks hold fast to the idea that this is still a bluff by Mugabe. They think he was just using Lesbury as a means of satisfying his youth thugs.

Pray for Rhodesia.
>>
>>131898238
I'd say good luck but you sure as shit don't have it.
At least it can't get much worse, eh?
>>
File: RhodesianPepe.jpg (11KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
RhodesianPepe.jpg
11KB, 214x236px
Feel for the Loyal Rhodesians still there.
>>
Why are blacks incapable of farming?
>>
>>131898238
Pls stay alive Rhodesia
>>
Bump for justice

Stay safe Rodbro

I'm so sorry about what the angloki! Did to you
>>
Stay safe, god speed.
>>
Make a photo from your window
>>
>>131900024
I dont blame us Anglos for many things but this time I agree and with a German of all people.
>>
>>131898238
the white population is only around 4000 I think it must be scary there man . your farms workers will be fucked once the farm is taken and given to some genaral . thing is the workers know this what are they saying about this
>>
Can't white people just arm themselves are re take the place?
>>
>>131899791
its not that exactly the farms are seen as palaces to the blacks many of them are given to Mugabe loyalists they don't even want to farm just live in the nice white peoples houses
>>
get the hell out while you still can

no one is going to buy those farms so you have already lost that money

don't lose your lives
>>
>>131901377
they make up around 1% of the population so no
>>
>>131899791
They aren't incapable of farming; they are incapable of operating. They can't sustain what is given to them, they can't maintain the farms. When there is a brush fire, they never think to put it out. Instead, they leave and then return to try and regrow the area. Don't get me wrong, I probably couldn't do it either. I know next to nothing about agriculture, mate. But I don't want a farm, they do. It's absurd.

>>131900024
>>131900400
I don't even care who is to blame for UDI or the subsequent fallout. I care about why these people never learn. When they tried to remove white farmers the last time, the economy collapsed and the currency needed to be pulled. This is the definition of insanity, mate.

>>131900276
I won't do it. I don't care for your validation, certainly not enough to risk myself by taking a picture of my location. Christ, they want us gone, they don't need my help in making it happen.

>>131901226
No, there are more than that. I'd mark it closer to 20,000, but that number is dubious given how many have dual SA and Zim citizenship and dabble between both of them. SA has more former Rhodesians though, that's for sure.

>>131901377
That's dangerous. When farmers started storing arms during the first land reform the government said they were "storing weapons caches" and used to evict more whites labelled as "potential dissidents"

Folks need to stay vigilant. Everything that happened up to Muzorewa is happening in parts of Europe, only you lot still have time to put an end to it. Don't get complacent.
>>
>>131898238
Rhodesia is dead anon, tell your old man to immigrate to Australia, get out now. You'll only end up dead if you stay.
>>
>>131901832
May as well go out swinging like a maniac then.
>>
File: 1444217129363.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1444217129363.png
51KB, 512x512px
>>131899791
Because it takes knowledge and finesse, and niggers expect crops to "just grow".

No, that's not an exaggeration. That's literally how niggers think.

t. South African
>>
>>131901377
4000 white fellas vs Mugabes 6gorrillion starving blacks that all are brainwashed into believing everything's the white fellas fault.
>>
>>131901862
have you talked to any of your farms workers about this . and I take it you guys have had to kiss alot of ass to keep your farm and never supported the MDC
>>
Are all Affies these kill the white devil types, or are there alright people there? What percentage you say are good people?
>>
>>131902320
But that's not entirely true. Some of them think the land grab is nutty just as we do. Tsvangirai already lambasted him for trying it again; same goes for the rest of the MDC. The real issue is what will happen next. Mugabe is 93 years old for Christ sake, he can't have that much longer in him. When he dies it could be brutal. Whites may not have any other option than to flee en masse and wait for the dust to settle. It'll be madness between the affies.

>>131902694

If dads farm gets hit, he tells me the affies he employs would chimp out on the gangs and thugs, so I suppose that's a plus.
>>
>>131899791
>be nigger
>get farm
>ooga booga now i da rich man
>wtf why cows die?

Niggers don't realize they need to feed the cows and water the fields if they want shit to grow, they just assumed that white people were meanies who made them work for no reason.
>>
In your opinion, is there any way back from this?

I mean, can the current state return to Rhodesia levels of prosperity after Mugabe dies, or is it going to just become a third world shithole regardless?
>>
>>131903364
I don't know if it could rebound completely but I have a few theories on how it could rebound partly.

Zambia is currently offering potential land grants to Zim farmers. My father has, in the past, considered this, but he specializes in tobacco growing, not maize which is what Zambia wants.

The only way forward for Zim (and by extension, Zambia, SA, Mozambique, and perhaps Namibia) is to foster white farmers. For this to actually manifest, the west could help by cutting aid and forcing the governments hand in it. Mugabe will never assent to the return of white farmers, he's too old and too determined. But a future leader could assist in this. Changing Zim into an exporter again is the only way to prosperity in the future and the MDC knows this.

But Zimbabwe has been racked with the AIDS epidemic as well, which I have ignored out of shame for my country. Likewise, the government is royally pissing off residents by evicting black businesses; most recently city vendors which is why there are riots in the capitol today.

There is a lot of work to be done, but we need the people, the government, and the churches help to do it all.
>>
File: 1a167fl0.jpg (278KB, 970x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1a167fl0.jpg
278KB, 970x1383px
>>131898238
>I hope that you all know about Rhodesia and how it all went down
We do. I still see at least a couple Rhodesia threads a month, anon. It's what got me interested in African politics and seeing how the west fucked Rhodesia over was a big eye-opener for me.
Stay safe rhodiebro
>>
>>131898238
What did she mean by this, mate?
>>
>>131904056
There are plenty of tobacco farms in Zambia.
>>
>>131904437
REE WHAT ABOUT UKRAINIANS

50,000 refugees a year- I want Trump to make it so 90% of them are white just as a big fuck you to liberals
>>
>>131898238
Those shorts are like so facking zef yo
>>
>>131904501
I am aware of this, but the land grants they offer are aimed at maize farmers. To be frank, my father has no proper interest in Zambia. He has no interest in leaving Zim unless he has to, and I think that sentiment is shared by a great deal of farmers (and whites at large) here.
>>
>>131904803
GO DOWN GLORIOUSLY
also, how is living in Harare, could a white western guy live there fairly cheaply?
>>
>>131904681
That should include Rhodies too, definitely.
>>
It seems that the only option is for a black and white coalition to rise up and set this right. Mugabe is almost dead and It seems as though many blacks in the government realize that if they try and purge the whites the'll be forced back into the stone age.

Stay safe man. I hope to go over there some day to protect land rights.
>>
>>131898238
Reminder: Russia and China did this. Niggers could never have done it on their own. Also the UK who did not want to see Rhodesian Independence.
>>
>>131898238

Total respect for Rhodesians - last survivors of the British Empire who stuck it out against huge odds for years to try to preserve the British imperial civilisation.

Best thing you can do for your dad and family is leave - ujust get out of there before they murder you.

History will show Rhodesia tried for years to preserve civilisation in that part of Africa but couldn't possibly defeat the USA, UK, USSR, China and the UN.

You did everything you could but leave those Africans now to return to the primitive and barbaric existence they always have without the white man.
>>
>>131905038
I fucking dig it that there are farm workers willing to defend farms alongside the farmers, woke. Why are Zim blacks so better than ours ffs
>>
File: chisipite.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
chisipite.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>131904935
Inner Harare is a bit of a dumper, mate, but there are some areas that have attracted whites to live with each other. Avondale, Brrowdale, and Glen Lorne are to name a few of traditionally "safer" and "whiter" neighborhoods in and around the city.

Pic related is a local school near Harare, by the way.
>>
File: kek.jpg (2MB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
2MB, 3904x1788px
>>131898238
> fresh land grabs targeting the few white commercial farmers
Wait what.
>>
>>131905379
Looks like a room full of Christians.
Cool.
>>
Come back to Europe, bring all of your families, you guys are who our governments should be helping, not the ones trying to kill you

Can take back what is yours when Europe has sorted its shit
>>
>>131898238
Have you ever read Robert Ruark "Something of Value"?

If so, how or in what is ways do you feel your situation relates?
>>
File: Rhodesian_ridgeback2.jpg (38KB, 588x448px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian_ridgeback2.jpg
38KB, 588x448px
>>131898238
Good luck anon. I married a woman who had to leave back in 2000 when they took her family's farm.
>>
>>131898238
do you have a gun?
>>
>>131906887
No, I haven't read it. I'll look it up though and see about getting a copy.

>>131907269
I do not. My father does, however. Mostly just for sport and game hunting, though he hasn't done either in years. As I said before, the owning of arms can be used against us. If they wanted us dead, a gun wouldn't truly stop it, at least not for long. Thankfully, it hasn't gotten to that point yet (for most of us anyway).
>>
>>131905379
dat natural segregation
>>
>>131905771

The average black Rhodesian was fairly sound. Many of them wanted to see Rhodesia remain and volunteered to fight in the secrutiy forces.

But they were a people not used to the western approach to politics and were easy prey for men like Mugabe.
>>
>>131908382
There was also a huge differnece between educated blacks and the tribals.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.