[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing is going to happen, fuckwits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 27f.jpg (8KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
27f.jpg
8KB, 165x115px
How long have you been thoroughly following the news?
A year? Two? Five?... ten?

How often does the following happen:

>North Korea something something nuclear
>Terrorist group from the Middle East something something Allahu Ahbar Mohammad Jihad
>Russia something something illegal action; USA's jimmie status: rustled
etc?

It happens every fucking year. More than once. The same fucking thing happens, even. Each time there's mass panic and people generally lose their shit for a few days.

Ask someone who's 60+ that's also been following the news... he will tell you the same thing if he's not a retard himself.

Even if it is happening every year (which is doubtful), why report on it all the fucking time?
It's to keep you on your fucking feet! because it's all ABOUT YOU! You gotta be suspicious of EVERYTHING NOW. Gotta save YOUR ass. REMEMBER... only YOU MATTER AND NO ONE ELSE.

The general public has always just left me stumped with their stupid fucking beliefs.. but you guys knock the air out of me.

Considering your education, life goals, experience and such, I am not surprised by the amount of stupidity oozing out 96% of you, that's just the way the world ended up being due to the fucked up ways of governing. What bothers me IS THE FUCKING CONFIDENCE IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING OPINIONS

Everyone can be wrong, everyone makes mistakes, everyone learned wrong things or just learned something the wrong way... so stop fucking arguing Who is right (because it's an anonymous fucking imageboard, even though it should be a general way of behavior) and start arguing What is right.
>>
I fucking cannot believe you have such a large manpower here, spread over the entire motherfucking world... you're probably able to (absolutely not determine), but influence official elections just by sitting on your sweaty asses and dusty computers AND YOU CAN'T USE YOUR BRAINS ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT YOU COULD ACHIEVE MUCH MORE.. fuck, I don't know... did your parents and everyone else give up on you? They did on me, too, BUT THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT, NOT THEM. Who the FUCK finds this world joyful and comfortable where to BE someone who's worth something, you first have to suffer and piss blood just to understand life from another point of view. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE who hasn't suffered in life doesn't know what life is.
- 'uh but thats stupid anon i always worked hard and never suffered'

No, eat shit motherfucker, you have no idea how bad some people have it. Lose a family, friends, loved ones in the most brutal way in front of you, while you're already at a lowpoint in life... then see a slice of what real pain can be.

tl;dr some of you are too good for this world, some of you aren't, but can be, fucking do something about it
>>
>all this salt
xD
>>
Is this wall of incoherent angry gibberish a copypasta? It should be.
>>
>>131897562
Does that make you entertained?
Does it make you happy?
What does my saltiness change in your life?

If it does anything... why the fuck do you live, man? What drive you? This?
Even if you're happy... what the fuck is the point of life when you read my rant and all you could conclude was that I'm angry?

How deep do your thoughts go? Like.. teaspoon deep?

What are you even implying? I am really perplexed here. Is this just to be a 'troll'?
As long as you understand yourself, mate, you should be happy. Don't let the fact everyone mocked you make you think you've now got the right to mock others. Suck it up.
>>
>>131897668
It is incoherent gibberish to most of you fellas from the northern continent of America. You've read a book and a half in life, on top of thousands of meaningless threads on 4chan, so you lost your ability to understand reason.

Or you've never developed it.. that seems to be running among people there.
>>
File: happen.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happen.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>131897306
Negro, its always happening and you cant stop it.
>>
>>131899818
A happening is nuclear annihilation
or a country-wide war

A kebab blowing himself up in London for Allah isn't
>>
>>131900379
YOU CANT
STOP
I
T
>>
>>131900530
I don't want to stop it
>>
>>131898027
>Does that make you entertained?
Yeah
>Does it make you happy?
Keeps me entertained
>What does my saltiness change in your life?
Nothing but a couple of additional chuckles

>all you could conclude was that I'm angry?
I didn't say that you're angry. But you just spent your precious time writing a solid reply with shitty analysis to my "xD", think about it.
>>
>>131900566
TH
EN

ST
F
U
>>
>>131898199
>>131900566
>>131900833

Lotta diggies in this here thread... Perhaps he is with us.
>>
>>131900833
I came here to argue with people to see whether there's any common ground, you proved my point

I am not wasting any 'precious time'. I'm at work and they're basically paying me to argue with mongs
>>
File: wo.png (285KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
wo.png
285KB, 720x720px
>>131901451
Am I in your database now, norwaybro?
>>
File: 1478461424519.jpg (60KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
1478461424519.jpg
60KB, 350x510px
>>131897306
>Russia something something illegal action; USA's jimmie status: rustled
>illegal action
>country
>>
>>131901758
I dont want anime anywhere near me, so no
>>
>>131902803
fugg
>>
BLOGPOST
L
O
G
P
O
S
T
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.