[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is always wro-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6088.jpg (163KB, 750x1178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6088.jpg
163KB, 750x1178px
WRONG. /pol/ is ALWAYS right.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-more-couples-arrested-public-benefits-fraud-case-125346649.html
>>
>>131896881
With Jews you lose!
>>
>>131896881
live close to lakewood. these jews are such scumbags for doing what they do to the communities they hijack. they're starting to do it to other shore areas now too.
>>
>>131897253
The Jewish leader of the chamber of commerce was quoted as saying that they basically have to commit fraud because they spend so much money on their private Jew schools that they don't have enough to live off of.
>>
>"The pressure of the community overhead — especially the (cost of) private schooling — is unsustainable," he said. "People are forced to find ways to bend the system."
So he says that since their Jew spawn have to be segregated from the goys, they need to steal from the goys.
>>
>>131897601
such bullshit. somehow they managed to get a private school in the middle of some industrial district. i drove by the other day and the jew spawn were playing outside. the area is surrounded by the shittiest chain link fence and the ground is straight dirt. its like fucking africa. where that money is going i dont know.
>>
>>131897601
Wow, could you imagine? for what reason would jewish people be investing so much time effort and money in private schools, rather than the fine public institutions which we have?

It's almost like the public schools are garbage indoctrination centers that are only based to cause trauma-based mind control in the students of it about the holocaust, and even the jews themselves don't want to subject their children to that
>>
>>131898447
its not even the school thing so much. they buy up entire neighborhoods then prop up tax exempt religious institutions everywhere. every town they flock to falls into disrepair. if thats how they want to live thats one thing. but some non jews who lived in these towns for generations refuse to sell their property to these roaches. then the roads and schools and services go to shit bc the jews wont pay up. slimy as fuck.
>>
>>131898447
>LE JEWS ARE BASED XDDD
If they want great Jewish schools they can fuck off back to Israel. They're defrauding tax payers of money while they're already millionaires.
>>
>>131897601
they do the same thing in JYC
I remember /pol/ threads from 3-4 years ago investigating this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.