[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this whole country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 14789707557.gif (268KB, 432x355px) Image search: [Google]
14789707557.gif
268KB, 432x355px
We are currently in a race to the bottom as a country. White-collar crime is rampant, scams are everywhere, every fucking day its calls from the "CRA" while the real CRA refuses to do its job and go after real tax evaders, fake charities coming to the door, white-collar crime seems to be the only thing keeping our so-called economy afloat now, besides house flipping. Rampant abuse of TFW program, citizenship auctioned off to the highest bidder, now rampant immigration fraud, quel surprise.

Meanwhile our economy is based on bullshit, mental-health care availability is at an all-time low, enforced monopolies like telecoms that gouge us constantly, I see more and more homeless people than ever before, the education system is a scam ... I could go on and on. And where the hell is our government? Where are the people supposed to be regulating this kind of thing?

We are becoming a kleptocracy. Crime pays, as long as its white-collar, and as long as you are part of the protective class. We have NO vision, or rather, the vision of our leadership is that of white-collar criminal, i.e. get rich by rent-seeking and finding new and clever ways to take advantage of others
>>
what is CRA?
>>
>>131894991
>'auctioning of citizenship'...
This shit is like poison to a society.
>>
>>131895152
canada revenue agency
>>
>>131895355
The chinese will pay you 15k to pretend to hire them for 3 months, plus pay for the fake wages.
>>
Canada is 4-5 years ahead of Australia in the decline. Rent-seeking and even outright scamming folk seems to becoming pretty common over there.
>>
And to top it all off, all white straight men are one pronoun and one religious criticism away from getting sent to the jailhouse.

Canada is a landing pad for invasion forces tht want to take America down. China, Middle East, India, and Africa. The whole shmorgasboard of shitskins are amassing their armies here and getting rid of the whites with the givernment's help.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
>>131895663
When it all comes crashing down the chinese will buy it all up on the cheap.
>>
>>131895640
Hey boomers deserve to eat steak at restaurants daily eh! If your dumb millennial ass can't make $ selling our society it's your fault!
>>
>>131896100
>eat steak

The last time I ate steak was in 2014
>>
File: molymoo.jpg (40KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
molymoo.jpg
40KB, 1200x676px
You leafs have one hope: MOLYMEME for pm
>>
>>131896587
Our fate is sealed. The demographics trends can't be reversed.
>>
With the help of the liberals, we've now become not a longstanding ally of the US, but a subversive thorn in its side.

Because our motto is help everyone except whites. The sad part is that whites help the entire world with their work, whereas subeverting whites in the name of helping other colours is actually a condemnation of those races to their dooms.
>>
>>131897387
Trudeau is a chinese agent either knowingly or otherwise - he has chinese interests as a priority. The USA will soon be cutting us out on many things. Probably the UK too. We aren't worth the risk. Might aswell just give it to china by showing it to us, at this point.
>>
File: 1474801817827.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1474801817827.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>131894991
>TFW the TFW program is being scammed
>>
>>131897387
>>131897652

I'm OK with handing the world to the chinks. Whites have proven to be retarded and easily led by Jews.
>>
>>131897871
finnish humour, everyone.
>>
>>131898040

You can choose the flag of a meme country but you'll never post with a flag of THE meme country.
>>
>>131898629
I hide my shame
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.