[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tax hikes of EU shills coming in as 20 billion per year black hole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

in EU budget due to BREXIT.

Now you know why German posters are constantly shilling against Brexit. It is all about the money. The UK was providing large sums of money to be transferred to Greece, Spain and Eastern Europe.
>>
And we'll have an extra 175million a week
>>
>>131893975
sweet, less money for economic migrants and control of our borders to stop nuGermans and nuFrench coming to England
>>
>>131893767
They will take structural funds for 2018-2020 from V4 as to "punish" us.

I say thank you. That's what we need to push people to exit that circus.
>>
archive link?
>>
>>131894427
>They will take structural funds for 2018-2020 from V4 as to "punish" us.

I doubt it. You don't have that type of money. We would have to slash gibmee levels for you to 0 to pay for the black hole. Never going to happen.
>>131894427
>I say thank you. That's what we need to push people to exit that circus.
The moment Slav gibmee levels fall below 250 euros per person per year, the Slavs are all out of the EU. Maybe that will even save the EU!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.