[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cure for cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 7

File: culling.png (8KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
culling.png
8KB, 600x500px
How likely is it that there is actually a cure for cancer out there right now that is being hidden from us? Apparently dr coley could cure cancer but was defamed by the masons to silence him.
>>
>>131893269

Cancer is not like AIDS or Polio. It has 1000's of different forms. You can't just cure all of them at once. I mean fuck, we can't even cure the common cold. This stuff is difficult as hell.
>>
>>131893726
>and therefore we should limit treatment to just archaic radio/chemotherapy and not adopt safer, effective treatments

not an argument. there are plenty of ignored modern, effective treatments

Immunotherapy/Warburg's metabolic treatments have been called quackery by the medical establishment ignoring research and clinical evidence:

>Coley's Immunotherapy suppressed for 100 years
>Arnott's cryotherapy suppressed for 100 years
>Warburg's metabolic approach suppressed for 90 years
>adjuvant hyperthermia has been suppressed 100 years
>invivo tumor lysate vaccine suppressed 100 years

>Photodynamic therapy suppressed for 50 years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Coley

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1888599/

immunotherapy has been around for more than 100 years. The approach aims to boost, restore, or improve the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.

>It was pioneered by William Bradley Coley, M.D., who used cocktails of toxic bacteria to stimulate the immune systems of his patients in 1891. Coley’s procedure, however, it took a back seat because of political interests that preferred surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. But scientists continued to study the immune system’s response to cancer, and several drug makers showed a renewed interest in Coley’s toxins during the 1990s. In the 21st century, immunotherapy was still on the radar but many scientists shifted their attention to targeted therapies that attack very specific mutations on cancer cells.

Minimally Invasive Breast Cancer Cryotherapy Largely Ignored in U.S.
https://breastcancer-news.com/2016/03/29/breast-cancer-story/
>>
>>131893726

did you know that 80 percent of all cancers may be addressed via different repurposed drug cocktail combinations. that is a fact.

whats stopping people from being cured from repurposed drug cocktails that already passed FDA? the FDA and establishment block these effective treatments

https://virtualtrials.com/surviveben.cfm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/healthadvice/11424747/The-professor-who-cured-his-cancer-with-a-cocktail-of-everyday-pills-and-20-years-on-remains-disease-free.html
>>
>>131893269
How is this overlooked by the public?
the cancer rate trend fits pretty well with the previous images from the journal of organic systems.

What's interesting is smoking is at an all time low yet cancer is steadily increasing, food is all I can imagine.

At this rate everybody we know will have one form of cancer during your lives.
>>
>>131893269
>>131893269
CBD oil cures cancer, all kinds of cancer thousands of people have been cured of even stage 4 cancer using CBD for just a few months. You have to put it in your butt tho...
>>
>>131896111
source?
>>
>>131896111
I know an ex coworker who was given months to live because of stage 4 breast cancer. 60 days of daily oral ingestion of 1 gram of Rick Simpson oil later and she was cancer free.
I've read that the anti-cancer properties are strongest when THC and CBD are at as close to a 1:1 ratio as possible. It seems to me intentional that this isn't being studied by scientists.
>>
>>131896046
> food is all I can imagine.
what about wifi thats all around us now.
cancer really seems to pick up speed when mobile phones became popular.
never believed in that sort of thing but its weird how much cancer grows.
>>
>>131896444
The internet, tons of YouTube videos of survivors. It's not exactly promoted. But the ama did admit that marijuana doesn't cause cancer, so that is a step in the right direction. Just do some searches.
>>
>>131893726
>I mean fuck, we can't even cure the common cold.

That's because the common cold is actually insanely difficult to cure. Viruses in general are extremely tricky to get rid of and it just so happens the common cold is caused by many different viruses with hundreds of different strains.

Also there's no real funding to cure the common cold because it's just not a big priority. It's generally just a minor annoyance except in the very old or people with certain diseases.
>>
>>131896824
indeed, its not just food

is glyphosate the new DDT?
is food an overlooked method (((they)) use?

source: http://jeffreydachmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Genetically-engineered-crops-glyphosate-deterioration-health-United-States-Swanson-J-Organic-Systems-2014.pdf
>>
>>131893269
0%
>>
>>131896111
>>131896722
>CBD oil
>THC and CBD are at as close to a 1:1 ratio

so is it just cbd or both? isnt RSO homemade?
>>
>>131896111
>>131896722
>>131896905
This board is loaded with such fucking morons, it's insane. I don't know why I keep coming back here.
>>
>>131893269
You can't cure cancer because it doesn't exist. You can't "cure" anything. Disease is an illusory term created by the Jewish medical world. Symptoms exist; surely, but they are most often interstitial lymphatic stagnation. The medical world knows so little about this and it is on (((purpose))). Read: The Grape Cure. Study Iridology.
>>
>>131897278
the cause of the epidemic which will cull the majority of the population is intertwined with industrial toxins, pollutions, and modern western lifestyle promoted by corporations, politicians and social engineers.

it took 100 years for the authorities to acknowledge that smoking is harmful to health

it will take 1000 years for the authorities to allow minimally-invasive, effective, curative treatments with great safety profile

the epidemic is silenced. the cures are suppressed. they want you to not exist.
>>
File: n_15651_1.jpg (70KB, 626x451px) Image search: [Google]
n_15651_1.jpg
70KB, 626x451px
In the 60s most of the know cancer types were labled and made able to be diagnosed.

That meant people who normally got declared dead by a hear attack, or cough fit.. now get swooped into the cancer pile.

Just saying.
>>
Brother in law is an oncologist, we're at their house, just shown him the thread, he said you lot should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>131893269
Extremely high. Corporations nor governments like cures, they like prolonged "treatments" because curing isn't profitable whereas treatment is.

We've already seen massive coverups in the past: massive corporations bribing scientists to claim "fats" were harmful to health and not sugars, in fact there was a time (in the 50s or 60s I believe) where corporations and governments were trying to say that every healthy child should eat one chocolate bar per day. What a meme.

Then a more topical issue, global warming: oil companies basically hired/bribed scientists to skew results and coverup global warming/climate change. This coverup made it all the way to the highest levels of government. Why? because people are greedy. Cash is king.

Do I think there's a cure for cancer (or at least some forms of it) that's being hidden, kept secret, or buried? Yes with one hundred percent certainty. Not only would it hurt the cash flow but governments want their people to die off - human culling is seen as a benefit in modern times for obvious reasons.
>>
>>131894352
>>131895289
ignored repurposed drugs: Decitabine, Cyclophosphamide, cytokines/interferons, Imiquimod, metformin, Salinomycin, celecoxib etc..
Decitabine: a promising epi-immunotherapeutic agent in solid tumors
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1586/1744666X.2015.1002397

Complete Remission Following Decitabine/Dendritic Cell Vaccine for Relapsed Neuroblastoma

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/node/1157.full

Old-School Chemotherapy in Immunotherapeutic Combination in Cancer, A Low-cost Drug Repurposed
http://cancerimmunolres.aacrjournals.org/content/4/5/377

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4752403/
Interferons and the Immunogenic Effects of Cancer Therapy

Imiquimod Upregulates the Opioid Growth Factor Receptor to Inhibit Cell Proliferation Independent of Immune Function

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.3181/0802-RM-58

Salinomycin induces apoptosis and overcomes apoptosis resistance in human cancer cells

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=19835841
>>
>>131898063
>human culling is seen as a benefit in modern times for obvious reasons.
this

once you know the history (eugenics, population control) and players involved (Rockefeller, Nixon, Kaiser) in the healthcare scams then you know what all this is aboute
>>
>>131898769
Did you know that before 1973 it was illegal in the US to profit off of health care. The Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973 passed by Nixon changed everything

>the law Nixon mandated also included clauses that encouraged medical providers to not CURE afflictions, but to PROLONG them by only treating the symptoms. There’s no money to be made in CURING sickness.

Is the health insurance business a racket? Yes, literally. And this is why the shameless pandering to robber baron corporations posing as “health providers” is such an egregious … and obvious … tactic to do nothing more than plump up insurance company profits.

the downfall of the American health insurance system falls squarely on the shoulders of former President Richard M. Nixon.

In 1973, Nixon did a personal favor for his friend and campaign financier, Edgar Kaiser, then president and chairman of Kaiser-Permanente. Nixon signed into law, the Health Maintenance Organization Act of 1973, in which medical insurance agencies, hospitals, clinics and even doctors, could begin functioning as for-profit business entities instead of the service organizations they were intended to be
>>
>>131898063
>Corporations nor governments like cures, they like prolonged "treatments" because curing isn't profitable whereas treatment is.

Ehrlichman: “This … this is a …”

Ehrlichman: “… private enterprise one.”

President Nixon: “Well, that appeals to me.”

Ehrlichman: “Edgar Kaiser is running his Permanente deal for profit. And the reason that he can … the reason he can do it … I had Edgar Kaiser come in … talk to me about this and I went into it in some depth. All the incentives are toward less medical care, because …”

Ehrlichman: “… the less care they give them, the more money they make.”

President Nixon: “Fine.”

Ehrlichman: [Unclear] “… and the incentives run the right way.”

President Nixon: “Not bad.”

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Transcript_of_taped_conversation_between_President_Richard_Nixon_and_John_D._Ehrlichman_%281971%29_that_led_to_the_HMO_act_of_1973:
>>
>>131893269
0% and if you knew anything about cancer, pharmaceutical industry, FDA requirements, etc you would realize just how retarded the people who imply this are
>>
>>131893269
There is no cure, we can develop better treatments to assure quality of life care for those who get it though.

There are several options:

1. We disable the CD20 Pathway (Do Not Eat Signal) of cancer cells and let the immune system do the work.
2. We cut off the cancer cell's ability to use TERT (Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase) which it uses to proliferate itself
3. We develop a drug that mimics a Stop Codon's function to reduce or shut off it's functions
4. We cut off it's ability to use the Krebs Cycle to attain energy cancer cells get from materials it takes in the body
5. We find a way to shut off the sodium and potassium pumps the Cancer Cell uses.
6. We go the route of John Kanzius and develop better radiotherapy to literally fry the cancer cells. (Inject nanoparticles of metal in the tumor and then hit it with radiowaves to cause the cells to be destroyed via oscillation and heat.
>>
>>131899911
if the FDA in its current form existed in 1953 we wouldn't have a polio vaccine

It costs billions of dollars just to get a fucking drug approved by the FDA

you could be sitting on the literal cure to cancer but you would never get it to the public because you'd go broke trying to jump through layer after layer after layer of red tape
>>
>>131899708
>what is the free market

If a company developed an actual "cure" they would have a monopoly on the market. They would also have freedom to determine the price. Since you can't make a "cancer vaccine" there will always be plentg demand for a cancer cure.

Also many developed nations have a rapidly aging population. They are at higher rates of developing cancer and they are worse equipped of surviving most gold standard treatments. You'd make more money curing their cancer with a magic bullet cure waiting for them to inevitably get cancer again.
>>
Everything causes cancer.
>>
You have to look at expected lifetime numbers.
The expected lifetime has at least doubled in the last 300 years,at some places tripled.
Then,you have to look at cancer as a complex mechanism,not a single cell and you will understand,that cancer is caused by entropy,the body just decays.
There is no real treatment for cancer itself - chemotherapy did go a long way to save ones life,but that doesnt treat cancer,but destroys it -
because they want to find a pharmatological solution for it.
The answer for cancer lies within the idea of pushing entropy further away.
>>
>>131900424
Small pharmaceutical companies are not going to be the ones curing cancer, and FDA regulations aren't causing working cures to reach market. Most likely the magic cure would be discovered by scale mic research, who would form a startup company with their university with the intention of being purchased by big pharma. Drugs don't hit market because they fail in clinical trials. You can't honestly tell me that a magical cancer curing drug would fail in clinical trials.
>>
>>131900412
how about already existing treatments that are being ignored/blocked?

(>>131894352) >>131895289 >>131898116
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combinatorial_ablation_and_immunotherapy
>>
File: 20111121.gif (154KB, 576x1541px)
20111121.gif
154KB, 576x1541px
Pic related.
>>
>>131900805
*aren't preventing
*academic research (with federal grants)
>>
>>131900769
Actually childhood rates are rising a lot faster than that.

For example, rates have gone up 60 percent in the UK in just 16 years. Similar statistics are present in Germany.

This is perhaps the most striking evidence that cancer rates are actually rising due to environmental factors and not just increased life expectancy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/03/modern-life-is-killing-our-children-cancer-rate-in-young-people/
>>
>>131893269
Only a few cancers are even bad for you, most cancer related deaths are directly caused by the so called "treatments." I was diagnosed with lung cancer but avoided the treatment in favor of marijuana, that was 5 years ago and I'm perfectly fine. My lungs are even above average in performance.
Don't listen to the kikes who want to pump radiation in to your body and charge you for it.
>>
>>131896046
its also a function of an aging population, the longer you live the more likely you are to develop cancer.
>>
>>131900929
Only blocked because red tape like people said here. You have to end Bureaucratic interference in science.

Also EU, you need to pick up the slack in the R&D aspect of medicine, most of the tech and drugs originate from studies and development conducted in the USA, that is why we pay through the nose for healthcare beyond the malpractice insurance bullshit.
>>
>>131897817
cancer rates are steadily rising for people 50 and younger.
>>
>>131901646
Both treatments and misdiagnosis to be honest.
>>
>>131893269
If you asked the dimwits at Reddit or Quora
they would tell you the cancer rate is caused
by living longer.
These types of people are living walking cancer.
Your question basically asks are there a few
likely causes of "diseases of civlization".
Rus/Ukraininan physiologist Dr Buteyko discovered his breathing pattern was
causing hypertension.
Hyperventilating flushes CO2 from the lungs, which is necessary for hemoglobin to bind oxygen.
Buteyko looked up "Bohr Effect" in a textbook on physiology
and understood that conserving CO2 in lungs
was they key to inhibiting hypertension, cancer,
and other common diseases.
It is absolutely true that inactive modern people
breathe differently from people 100 years ago.
Hyperventilation/mouthbreathing creates the necessary anaerobic conditions for cancer to
develop.
>>
>>131893726
You tards know nothing. HAART PrEP makes the common cold a thing of the past.

Learn how retroviruses work before opening your cock holes.
>>
>>131901636
There is noone who has dependable statistics about the type of cancer people get.
I mean you have 100 cancer patients,and no one knows how much of them is caused only because entropy.But me educated guess would be if you are above 40 when you get cancer,its entropy mostly.
I didnt meant to argue that there is no pollution in the air,water and food that causes cancer.
I meant to argue that cancer is inevitable at some point for the body,and it is impossible to cure.That the only option left is to try to push the entropy further away.
You can fix pollution based cancer by stopping and cleaning up pollution,thats not a job for the health industry.
Also i dont know anyone who did not survive chemotherapy.
I think the medicine is up to the task currently to deal with most of the cancer types.
>>
>>131901660
>Only blocked because red tape like people said here. You have to end Bureaucratic interference in science.

this is the depopulation agenda of Rockefellers

they have been sitting on effective known treatments for 100 years, yet they provide archaic, invasive and destructive treatments

people right now could be cured from personalized combination/cocktail of repurposed "old" drugs (interferons, celecoxib, salinomycin, chloroquine, Decitabine, Cyclophosphamide, cytokines/interferons, Imiquimod, saponins, Noscapine, Bromopyruvate, arsenic trioxide, Amiloride etc..)

as well ass old minimally invasive ablation and immunotherapy

but these treatments will not be available to the general public any time soon, even though they have been here for a long time
>>
>>131893269
What about royal rife? Apparently he cured cancer by blasting it with corresponding frequency which destroyed the cancer and left the rest of the body undamaged as cancer has a different frequency than normal flesh. That's the theory anyway. I believe it but don't know whatever became of it
>>
>>131902802
>>131901660
cocktails of repurposed old drug as treatment of cancer has been known for some time. studies reappear to assert the same facts every decade or so:
http://tdccbr.med.utoronto.ca/news/new-gene-map-reveals-cancer%E2%80%99s-achilles-heel
>>
http://www.novocure.com/news-and-events/news/2008/13-04-2008.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternating_electric_field_therapy
>>
>>131901660
why and how did the FDA approve the non-therapeutic, risky and lifethreatening, sex reassignment surgery and therapy as a standard treatment for those gender dysphoria mental disorder?

why and how did the FDA approve the risky and lifethreatening, non-therapeutic circumcision of male infants as a standard treatment in newborns?

Unwilling parents are even persuaded by doctors to have non-therapeutic circumcision of their newborn male children.

and why does the FDA deny, reject, and disapprove of life-saving, therapeutic cancer treatments that are practiced in other countries?
>>
>>131893269
Zero chance of this. It's a very hard problem to solve, but progress is being made particularly in the IO space.
>>
>>131904456
In other, other news, government-funded FDA in the US continues to cartelize drug industry, and limit the development of drugs to only "blockbuster" drug developments.

the cost is hyperinflated by useless greedy speculators/investors and the FDA that set expensive trials

before the Rockefeller/Nixon/Kissinger depopulation policies, new revolutionary drugs like penicillin, aspirin were given to the people right away and for cheap, no expensive FDA clinical trials

old drugs being repurposed for new stuff are also being marked up 20000%
ie: sedative Thalidomide from 1940s was pennies before repurposed for cancer, now costs $10,000

FDA requires 30 years of testing before the existing drug can be repurposed and approved to treat another disease

so even if there exists a known treatment, it will not be available to the public for 30 years, after most of the population is culled.

States were already handling food and drug safety before the FDA was created. The FDA serves to protect pharmaceutical monopolies through multi-million dollar, decade long approval processes.

THE FDA thinks a specific number of rat turds and meat is acceptable in your food.

Seriously, don't cheerlead for the FDA. They need to go.
>>
>>131904456
FDA approves circumcision clamps, tools etc

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-surgical-male-circumcision-device-approved-for-use-in-adolescents-by-the-world-health-organization-300272911.html

FDA rejects laser/cryoablation tools and immunotherapy for solid tumors
>>
>>131893269

Sugar consumption directly correlates with the cancer rate as it has increased since the 18th century. See David Gillispie's book "Sweet Poison."

A sedentary lifestyle, which has become increasingly prevalent as we come towards modern times, is also strongly correlative with cancer.
>>
>>131901660

I believe that we all fell for a trick of mind, what means finding something that our stupid FDA does know about. FDA which does not accept other countries’ studies, but always wants to REINVENT THE WHEEL and to prove that it is American. In this cancer case, we do not have the time for this BS.
>>
>>131905784

advancements are stifled by draconic FDA

Think about all the potential cures for lupus that have all sorts of FDA and market based obstacles.

an example is Combinatorial ablation and immunotherapy, which has been available for half a century but ignored. it is cheaper and more effective than the archaic procedures still in practice and is able to cure even metastatic disease:

>>
>>131906518
The information you will learn is mostly censored and banned in the United States when it comes to cancer treatment, as only pharmaceutical products approved by the FDA are allowed to treat cancer in the U.S.

Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical industry and the U.S. government has lost the war on cancer.

At the beginning of the last century, one person in twenty would get cancer. In the 1940s it was one out of every sixteen people. In the 1970s it was one person out of ten. Today one person out of two gets cancer in the course of their life.

The cancer industry is probably the most prosperous business in the United States. In 2014, there will be an estimated 1,665,540 new cancer cases diagnosed and 585,720 cancer deaths in the U.S. $6 billion of tax-payer funds are cycled through various federal agencies for cancer research, such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The NCI states that the medical costs of cancer care are $125 billion, with a projected 39 percent increase to $173 billion by 2020.

The simple fact is that the cancer industry employs too many people and produces too much income to allow a cure to be found. All of the current research on cancer drugs is based on the premise that the cancer market will grow, not shrink.
>>
We have anti body treatments for some cancers that are very very effective and kill only the cancer cells.
>>
>>131906875
That is so stupid that I hope you are trolling.
>>
File: (557).jpg (45KB, 480x480px)
(557).jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>131893269
your question indicates levels of ignorance on this topic far beyond my comprehension. https://www.cancer.gov/types
>>
>>131907181

we have old drugs that enhance antibody immunotherapy yet have not been repurposed due to FDA (>>131898116)

Researchers Chart Pathway to ‘Rejuvenating’ Immune Cells to Fight Cancers and Infections

https://www.newswise.com/articles/researchers-chart-pathway-to-rejuvenating-immune-cells-to-fight-cancers-and-infections

Low Dose Decitabine Treatment Induces CD80 Expression in Cancer Cells and Stimulates Tumor Specific Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Responses

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0062924

Decitabine enhances lymphocyte migration and function and synergizes with CTLA-4 blockade

http://cancerimmunolres.aacrjournals.org/content/early/2015/06/06/2326-6066.CIR-15-0073
>>
>>131906875
Do you know what a cancer cell is?Its a degenerate mutation.You cant cure that.
You cant just reverse the process.Its like you want to have a way to disassemble the cake to get its ingredients back like egg and flour.
You have to remove the cancer cells before they spread too much and find a way for the patient to survive the process.Thats all you can do.
>>
>>131907937
>>131902802
>>131906518
modern practice is a century behind technology and advancements. instead of utilizing new or even ignored old tech (photodynamic therpay, radiofrequencyimmunology), medical professionals stick with costly and failed procedures that follow the official authoritarian dogma of archaic guidelines, practices, and regulations
>>
>>131907937
I am not even going to bother clicking your links. Every single time you retards are linking stuff that is barely relevant and that you dont undersand.

t. Masters in biochemistry.

For your information lots of great therapies are available for various kinds of cancer now. We have reached the point where we can hope to prevent many kinds of cancers killing the patient for 5 to 10 years and more. In many cases this is enough for the patient to reach an age that death can be considered to be of old age.
>>
>>131908319
>t. Masters in biochemistry.
What actually happened to the biochemistry and genetics hype some years ago?
>>
>>131908529
With regards to what? PCR and CRISPr are going to change the world.

if governments were willing to invest half of hospital labs would be closed and replaced with a molecular lab.
>>
>>131893269
It's out there.
>>
>>131908008
>the human body doesn't have defense mechanisms to detect and kill cancerous cells
>>
>>131893269
If there's a cure for a type of cancer it's more likely they gave us a degradate version of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU
>>
>>131908841
I wondered if any big companies with society changing breakthoughs were created like in the internet hype.
>>
>>131908972
Immune system is not a cure,mate.
Also it gets less effective as the body ages.
>>
>>131908972
In some cases the only difference in the cancer cell and a regular cell is that the cancer cell is just dividing more. Thats why its hard to cure cancer. Its almost impossible to target the cancer cell over the regular cell.
>>
>>131909125
No chance.Big corp buys up everything
>>
>>131893269
>How likely is it that there is actually a cure for cancer out there right now that is being hidden from us?
only if it's a government that owns it
anyone who says that companies have it and are hiding it because current treatment makes them more money is bullshitting, it's not like all cancer is cured by one company now
any company that says they have a universal cure for cancer would instantly become the richest company in the world.
>>
>>131909125
Yes. There were. Fucking loads of them. You just cant download their applications on your iphone so you never heard of them.
>>
>>131909145

>targeting single cells
Thats only possible with nanorobots.
But why target single cells,when you can target cells with mutated dna
>>
>>131893269
Steve jobs died of cancer. If there was a cure, he would have gotten it.
>>
>>131909781
Or was removed from the playing grounds by the denial of a cure.
>>
>>131900437
Not only that but that company will now have a great marketing campaign in all their different products. "Oh you got a headache? You can take a Tylenol or you can take our product. We cured cancer, we can probably cure your headache."
>>
>>131893269

cancer is just a shitty mutation that is not destroyed by the immune system. There is a shit ton of different mutations so a shit ton of different cancers. That's why it's hard to find a cure, every cancer is kind of unique. Chemotherapy the most used method is just aiming for the general area of the cancerous cells killing everything hoping it kills the cancer
>>
>>131909551
How are you removing and replacing your target DNA?
>>
>>131910603
vampirism and voodoo.
>>
the oligarchs get the cures and live to a ripe old age. the plebs get the epidemic and get to panic about russia and the climate instead of getting cured

>Rockefeller 102 yrs old
>Jimmy Carter 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancer in 2015
>Gerald Ford 93 yrs old
>Reagan 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancers (colon, prostate, skin) in 1985
>George Bush 93 yrs old
>Henry Kissinger 93 yrs old
>Charles W. Robinson 95 yrs old
>Robert S. Ingersoll 96 yrs old
>Andrew Marshall 95 yrs old
>Prince Philip 95 yrs old
>Zbigniew Brzezinski 90 yrs old
>>
>>131910603
Kill it would be useful,implying you targeted the mutation in the first place.Why would you want to replace the cell?
>>
>>131895289
>>131907937
many cancer pills with great safety profiles and effectiveness get shelved for non-scientific "corporate" reasons
About two years ago IBM's World Community Grid Help Fight Childhood Cancer project found out a few compounds that could cure neuroblastoma apparently without side effects, the project is led by Japanese Chiba Cancer Center
The FDA completely cucks americans thanks to it's massive corporativism
>>
>>131908319
Thank you for outing yourself as a retard. You can leave the thread now.
>>
>>131898063
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Sugars aren't inherently bad. What the fuck do you think fruit is? Stop spreading your bullshit.
>>
>>131906518
>advancements are stifled by draconic FDA

In 1957, the first results from a clinical trial of the diabetes drug metformin in patients were published. Yet, it would take nearly 40 years for the drug to be approved in the United States as a treatment for type 2 diabetes.

The breast cancer drug tamoxifen was largely ignored by the US, in the following decades after its initial development, Tamoxifen has been around for treatment of breast cancer , outside the US. Tamoxifen was prohibited for treatment of breast cancer in the US, until 1998 It took the US more than 30 years to

Tamoxifen was born into a world of indifference in the '60s, when the focus of the research was on contraception. It grew up in the 70s, in a world where chemotherapy was king and hormonal therapies were perceived as non-starters in the quest to cure cancer
>>
>>131893269
assuming your not a diabetic and also not fat a combination of short term protein deficiency and carbohydritic shock could help.

cellular mitosis requires nutrients and sugars. cancer cells just divide and divide. lacking key ingredients like amino acids could stall out the process and render a cancerous growth malignant if the "lead" cells die off trying to divide without needed amino acids and sugars

this isnt a long term solution and can kill you if you tried to do it for way to long. also worth attempting in the same batch would be low calcium intake. like almost none. low blood calcium forces the body to do 2 things. cannibalize its self and cut unneeded expenditures. DNAs scaffolding incorporates calcium. you know the shit that holds the base pairs in place thats on the sides. its a series of chemical bonds and calcium is in the series
>>
>>131904973
The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts CSDD) announced its estimate of drug development costs of $2.87 billion dollars in a recent paper by DiMasi et al.

However, last year, the CEO of GlaxoSmithKline, Andrew Witty, called the pharmaceutical industry's previous common estimate of a $1 billion cost to develop a drug a "myth," adding: "this is used by the industry to justify exorbitant prices." Tufts’ report enhances this myth almost threefold.

The study assumes zero funding from public agencies yet a 2011 study published in the New England Journal of Medicine shows that public funds contributed to the discovery of up to 21.2% of all drugs involved in new-drug applications approved from 1990 through 2007.

The medical charity claims that new drugs can be developed for as little as $50m, or up to $186m if the cost of failed programs is also taken into account, citing figures from the Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi).

The Tufts affair highlights serious and growing evidence of conflict between academic integrity and financial interests in North America universities. Pharmaceutical funding was responsible for the creation of the Tufts CSDD, and Peter Dolan (the former CEO of Bristol Myers-Squibb) is on the CSDD’s Board of Trustees.

Already the unsupported claims by the Tufts CSDD has provided pretext for pharmaceutical companies to defend high monopoly drug prices. In response to a New York Times Op Ed on high medicine prices (Jan. 15, 2015), John J. Castellani, the president of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA), used the report to defend cancer drug prices, which climb well over $100,000 per patient, per year.
>>
>>131901835
That's interesting, sounds a lot like the Wim Hof method.
>>
>>131914076
placebo controlled studies are not only unnecessary (because they've been done so many times), they're immoral.
>>
>>131914076
When asked to defend drug prices, the most common answer from a drug company spokesman is that pricing is a “very complex process.” Usually this rhetoric is used to refute accusations of price-gouging. The argument is that what looks like greed, is actually the result of exhaustive efforts and research. “Research and Development” could be an apt description for how a drug giant like Pfizer maximizes their prices.

One of the most common reasons that are used to justify new drug prices are high the costs of research and development.

this portrait of a drug price describes a kidnapper figuring out how much the hostage is worth and what they can get paid so it won’t bankrupt the people paying the ransom. Value-based pricing may represent an opportunity to reward life sciences companies for their hard work and innovation, and hopefully the market will move in this direction as we settle into the 21st century.
>>
>>131902802
"For some reason modern medicine has itself turned a corner and entered a darkness and is now committing crimes against humanity unequalled in the history of our race."
--Dr. Mark Sircus
>>
>>131914423
>Perils of Evidence-Based Medicine
Evidenced-based medicine views random-assignment clinical trials as the gold standard of evidence. Because patient populations are heterogeneous, large numbers of patients must be studied in order to achieve statistically significant results, but the means or medians of these large samples have weak predictive validity for individual patients. Further, the logic of random-assignment clinical trials allows only the inference that some subset of patients benefits from the treatment. Post-hoc analysis is therefore necessary to identify those patients. Otherwise, many patients may receive treatments that are useless and potentially harmful
>>
>>131895289
>>131898116
>>131902802

Abandoned Drugs Show Promise but Oncologists Won't Prescribe Them

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/04/09/atrocious-state-cancer-treatment.aspx
>>
>>131893269
Cancer is not one disease. It's like saying a cure for "mental illness" or something.
>>
>>131906875
Cancer is big business. We spend more than $72 billion every year on medical treatment. We pay out at least $15 billion annually on mammograms, colonoscopies, and other screening tests. And we've squandered more than $200 billion on research of dubious value since the declaration of the war on cancer in 1971.

As you can see, an enormous amount of money is at stake. Accepting "alternative" therapies upsets the apple-cart, and that's the last thing any conventional physician wants to do. Oncologists have a vested interest in perpetuating the current system, as do hospitals and pharmaceutical companies that depend on filling beds and selling drugs. And cancer research has become so narrow that scientists and doctors working on completely new approaches and therapies have, at best, a hard time getting funding. At worst, they are actively persecuted.
>>
>>131915882

Professor Parish said factors that had nothing to do with science would often determine whether a new discovery succeeded.

"Science can be perfect all the way through, but if it's decided that the cost is too great for the benefit, for example, and you can't get a commercial partner.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-19/how-does-a-clinical-trial-take-shape-in-australia/8540944
>>
>>131893269
There are cures for almost any disease out there. The pharmaceutical companies want you in their palms to gain profit.
>>
File: 52108419.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
52108419.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>131896111
>>131896722

Not one clinical trial has shown either CBD or THC to cure cancer. Nothing but anecdotal evidence
>>
>>131899533
In 1971, when President Richard M. Nixon initiated the War on Cancer, the average person had a 1 in 10 risk of developing cancer in his or her lifetime. Today, that's changed – for the worse. The risk as of 2005 is 1 in 2.

this is the major cause of rapid decline in western populations

cancer is now as common as the flu, that is intentional. the existing cures for cancer are intentionally suppressed.

the great culling/poisoning orchestrated by CIA, CFR, etc has led to dramatic population declines. the genocide machine is being refueled by new immigrants to pack into the poison chambers
>>
File: sillybilly.jpg (8KB, 231x251px) Image search: [Google]
sillybilly.jpg
8KB, 231x251px
knew this thread would be took over by 420 bros. God I fucking hate stoners the degenerate cunts, weed doesn't cure cancer. Fuck off & go get sober you deluded pricks.
>>
>>131893269
Cancer isn't a single disease m8, there are tons of different cancers, with little to nothing in common

>>131916188
the pharmaceutical company that rolls out with a cure for cancer could make hundreds of billions of dollar, pretty much ask however much they wanted and rake in the dosh and most importantly decimate their competition
>>
>>131902802
How do you know all this?
>>
>>131918295
>alot of shit hidden in the deep state underground
a few of us who escaped from a maximum-security stockade post here to expose the deep state

there is much more than this
>>
>>131893269
My dad just got diagnosed with cancer last week, it is nigh impossible for me to ignore the conspiracy of hidden cancer cure threads right now...
>>
>>131918295
nitroxoline, an old cheap drug, is being introduced in china to treat forms of cancer

nitroxoline has been approved to enter into a phase II clinical trial in China for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer treatment

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4841112/

100s old and cheap drugs that are unused, ignored and blocked by authorities from being included in oncological

if they do allow one drug, the once cheap and old drug will be priced out of the range of pleb affordability

ie: sedative Thalidomide from 1940s was pennies before repurposed for cancer, now costs $10,000
>>
>>131902802
What's the best combo to treat oneself with?
>>
>>131920383
since cocktail of repurposed drugs have been ignored, there is no standard practice to follow

there are very few professionals that study/practice this.

one of them is Richard E. Kast MD
http://metronomics.org/Nouvel-article,274

and may provide with some relevant detail

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4226667/

as posted (>>131903359) there are plans to optimise cocktail treatments by basing off of genetic profile (personalized medicine)
>>
>>131893269
>How likely is it that there is actually a cure for cancer out there right now that is being hidden from us?

0%

No one or no group of people would pass up that potential source of income.
>>
>>131921878
all of the chronic treatments currently available are a better source of income than a one time cure
>>
>>131920383

you should contact Joe Biden to push to explore personalized medicine based on repurposed drug cocktails

you can look through sample treatments here:

http://adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedProstateCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

http://adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf
>>
>>131893269
It's almost a certainty.

It's basically an open secret among those who work in computer assisted biomedicine.

Hell, even the public research suggests there are highly efficacious treatments that aren't used on anyone who isn't special.

The simplest thing I can think of off the top of my head is glucose preference among cancer cells. Sugars are prefered 10:1 as a fuel source among cancer cells compared to normal cells. A sugar molecule ionically bound to iron that has magnetic properties has been shown to tear cancer cells apart when they are exposed to magnetic forces.

Basically, since the cancer cells are 10x more likely to interact with sugar compared to normal cells, this treatment will kill 10 cancer cells to every one normal cell. This is much, much more effective than chemotherapy or radiation. Both of which, actually cause cancer.

There are even magnetic sugars that don't pass the blood brain barrier, and ones that can be almost completely localized to one part of the body. Say you have kidney cancer. To treat it with this method, you only need to find a magnetically active sugar that greatly interacts with the kidneys. So, one that is forced to be renally metabolized. Then you just calculate the half life and break out the electromagnet when the largesr amount is being metabolized to localize the treatment and damage.
>>
>>131923715
nothing to see here goys. there is no cancer epidemic. you will all get your cures.

run along now.
>>
>>131893269
this graph is unsourced because its bullshit
>>
>>131893269
OP to answer your question many cancers have been mostly cured.

lymphoma was a death sentence 40 years ago, now we cure like 90% of cases.

Breast cancer is mostly cured

Prostate cancer treatments have gotten way better

childhood leukemia is mostly cured.

If people go to the doctor when they get sick and its detected in stage 1 or 2 most cancers can be treated.

The bad ones are still pancreatic/lung/liver but I think even then in the next 10-20years we will see breakthroughs
>>
I love how by absolute coincidence in the 60's the cancer explodes the fuck out....right when the world wide vaccination started.
Really jingels my jangels
>>
>>131924640
indeed, these cancers have cures (suppresed), as has been detailed ITT, and people become victims of the genocidal system

millions die from these curable diseases in "1st" world nations
>>
>>131924240
Uhhm, what?

No one who isn't rich, well connected, or at least very smart and dedicated will come anywhere near a treatment that doesn't fuck you up, let alone a "cure".

>>131924640
You speak with wisdom leaf.

But OP was obviously talking in laymen, about THE "cure".

>>131925023
Not to discount your point, but the 60s was also the time that cancer was truly provable. Before that, if you didn't have giant tumours you were sick because Jesus didn't like you or whatever the trend was.

Most cancers can actually be directly linked to viruses. The immune system is arguably the cause of all cancers. Everyone has cancer, but it only occurs on a noticable scale when the immune system allows for it.
>>
I just read through all the posts and didn't find anything substantial. Cancer epidemic is not an issue so there is no need to panic. You will all get cures anyway because we got the best science money has to buy.

So it's literally nothing guys. Just forget about all this and focus on urgent gay rights and global warming issues
>>
>>131897563
>so is it just cbd or both?
I'm willing to bet that RSO-like methods which involve most or all of the compounds in cannabis work best via the "entourage effect."
>>
>>131923414
why isnt this cure for metastatic disease available as standard treatment?
>>
>>131923414

1959 UNUSUAL 'CURE' OF A CANCER CITED; Blood of Melanoma Victim Helped Second Sufferer, Two Physicians Report

The strange disappearance of cancer in a patient who had received about half a pint of blood from a woman who had spontaneously "recovered" from the same disease was reported here yesterday.

http://www.nytimes.com/1959/04/03/archives/unusual-cure-of-a-cancer-cited-blood-of-melanoma-victim-helped.html
>>
>>131927802
Please archive it
https://archive.is/tSC7E
>>
>stem cells cure diseases (including cancer)

>blood transfusions do cure diseases

>animal antibodies derived from autologous tumors do cure diseases (ie inject a horse with human disease, horse produces antibodies to then harvest and extract) - personalised cures

>cryoimmunotherapy cure diseases

>repurposed drugs cure diseases

but is big pharma/fda and population control interested in really curing diseases?
>>
File: futureb8.jpg (114KB, 500x998px) Image search: [Google]
futureb8.jpg
114KB, 500x998px
>>131902802
modern medicine comes from a long tradition of eugenics

the technology/methods to cure cancer have been available for atleast 50 years
>>
>Cancer rates increase due to people living longer due to not dying from one of eight bajillion illnesses and medical complications that have gone from "LOL YOU'RE FUCKED" to nonexistent or completely trivial over the course of the 20th century
Cancer was originally referred to as "the disease of the elderly" for a reason. When you have over half your population living past 70 and modern medicine keeping natural selection on hiatus, it's no shock you're starting to see a fuckload of people with cancer.
>>
>>131893269
Cancer will be cured 100% in 10 years or less.
People don't understand what AI will do to medicine once we have something close to an AGI ... which I think could happen somewhere between 2025 and 2035
All diseases will be cured, it's 100%
We will live forever perhaps.
>>
>>131930469
>repeating the same old promise
dont hold your breath on a cure to be released:

Andrew von Eschenbach, As director of the NCI he announced in 2003 that his organization's goal was to cure cancer by the year 2015

it was the same story in the 90s, 80s, 70s
even Nixon made speech on this
same theme throughout the regime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_von_Eschenbach
>>
>>131931098
you don't understand why it's different this time
>>
>>131930469

AGI is at least a century away, and I'd say that's an extremely optimistic estimate.
AGI is not a panacea.

Pojma nimas.

t. someone who actually works in the field
>>
>>131931664
is it?
why arent these suppressed existing treatments (>>131923414) (>>131894352) >>131895289 >>131898116 available to the public right fucking now?

>>
>>131930469

MD Anderson Benches IBM Watson In Setback For Artificial Intel

Watson can't cure cancer ... or all the stuff that breaks IT projects
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/20/watson_cancerbusting_trial_on_hold_after_damning_audit_report/

tl;dr Poos fuck up another IT project and embezzle/steal funds
>>
>>131932174
And the democratic nations. don't have "severe scientific and political conflicts of interest"?! Give me a break!
>>
I've read through the entire thread and it was a total nothing .....*yawns*..... must be time for a nap. All these nothings make it sleepy around here. Get some rest from all the distractions and tomorrow we tackle #GlobalWarming #Resist!
>>
>>131932071
>AGI is at least a century away, and I'd say that's an extremely optimistic estimate.
LOL you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>131932071
>t. someone who actually works in the field
So?

Is Ben Goertzel not also in the field? are you more qualified than him? let's hear about your qualificatons

he places AGI in the early 2030s

>Recent surveys tend to have median dates between 2040 and 2050. All six of the surveys which ask for the year in which human-level AI will have arrived with 50% probability produce medians in this range (not including Kruel’s interviews, which have a median of 2035, and are counted in the statements here). The median prediction in statements is 2042, though predictions of AGI researchers and futurists have medians in the early 2030s. Surveys give median estimates for a 10% chance of human-level AI in the 2020s. We have not attempted to adjust these figures for biases.

Your "in a century" pessimistic prediction is so bad that it borders on myopic stupidity
>>
>>131893269
check out appricot seeds.
>>
>>131932071
people like you really trigger me
"Oh maybe in 1000 years"
fucking dumb shit can't even understand the law of accelerating returns

really if you work in this field you should kys you're self or at least quit your job
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.