[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self country hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0976.jpg (123KB, 663x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
123KB, 663x882px
Post ITT of you hate your own country

>soulless, commercial and materialistic lifestyle
>music is shit, food is shit, beer is shit etc
>no culture, heritage or history
>cities are urban sprawl, cosmopolitan, rat race zones
>capital of world Jewry
>obesity
>either dumb uneducated rednecks or cosmopolitan city dwelling liberals
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere
>white children are a minority
>youth is brain washed into liberalism, nigger worship, Zionism, communism etc
>parents do nothing about it
>nigger worship, blind faith and sucking Jew dick are virtues
>retarded religious zealots everywhere
>meth and Heroin druggies
>watching niggers tackle each other is a sport
>blame each other (republicans, democrats, left or right) for our problems instead of the kikes
>Huge wealth gap
>people are self indulged cunts who could care less about the world around them as long as they're happy
>most hated country in the world, even your own allies hate you
>our """"greatest ally""""" did 9/11
>instead we give it aid rather than nuking it
>education is mind numbing boredom
>public transit, rail service & alternate ways of transit are 3rd world tier
>infrastructure is shit
>fight wars that cost trillions and bring no good
>everyone blindly worships the troops as if they're heros
>destroyed Germany twice despite having no good reason too
>president drinks Jew semen all day long
>government gives 0 fucks about the white people of this country
>get circumcised because dr. Shekelberg said so
>have the most armed populace in the world, yet they won't overthrow the zog
>everyone believes that this shithole is the greatest country in the world
>racism, nazism, white pride etc are treated like the worst thing on earth
>nationalism is civic, patriotism is blind obidience

Perhaps British rule wasn't so bad after all.
>>
>>131892913
Nah britains a shithole aswell
>>
Amerifatties will defend what you said
>HURR DURR ITS DA GUBERMINTS FAULT
No, it's your fucking fault. Who elected the corrupt politicians? Oh yeah, YOU did. Who cares about the government being controlled by Jews? Oh yeah NOBODY. (((AMERICA))) IS A SHITHOLE BOTTOM LINE
>>
>>131892913
>music is shit
yes
>food is shit
no
>beer is shit
mm been to Germany, beer there is good but about the same quality as a lot of craft breweries we have here.

A lot of great food here, OP. Big cities have cuisine from just about every nationality if you don't like burgers/steaks/bbq
>>
>>131894247
Apart from burgers steaks and BBQ America has a shitty reputation with food.
>>
>>131892913
The nigger worship is by far the USA's most disgusting trait.
>>
>>131894501
>shitty (((reputation))) with food
>>
>>131894247
my turn for self-hate:
>too many fucking niggers
We really shot ourselves in the foot by bringing them here. Their retarded children are our punishment. Our biggest and best cities will always be tainted until we get rid of the nig nogs.

>>131894501
>Apart from burgers steaks and BBQ
That's because those are really all we have. Very good though.

>>131893110
Tell me, is the UK as bad as my cousin who lives there says? He came to visit with his uncle, and his impression of America is:
>beautiful weather all the time
>amazing scenery
>delicious food
>literal 10/10 girls everywhere who look like models
>happy, friendly people
Things I always just thought were normal, he was amazed by. By contrast, according to him, the UK is like:
>gloomy rainy weather 24/7
>nasty food
>ugly women everywhere
>everyone is grumpy

Is this true? We have a lot of fat ugly women and problems of our own here so I don't know how bad it must be in the UK for him to say that. For the record, we live in Vegas and we took his family to the Grand Canyon and a beach in Cali.
>>
>>131894501

If you go to any respectable city (e.g not in the south) the food scenes are pretty fantastic in a lot of places, especially if you have $$ to spend.
>>
>>131892913
Amor Patriae nostra lex (The love for our Homeland is our law). Generally Poland is a great country to live, however if I was to name some things I hate about it:
>high taxes
>even if you earn minimal wage, your income is taxed 50%
>gasoline more expensive than in Hawaii (bc it has 5 or more taxes in price)
>most of the media in germonies hands
>public insurance mandatory, but can't deliver medical care bc laws limiting number of new doctors
>neighbouring countries (and how Poland spares them when it had chance to roll em)
>governments sent the most educated,most patriotic and most inteligent youth to die every now and then.Collabolators and traitors have higher surviving rates and it takes long to recreate the patriotic elites again.
>teaches about almost every culture in the World, but not the pre-Christianity slavic beliefs in Poland
>Every winning party has 'lowering taxes' in their campaign, but they rarely deliver.
>Is considered anti-semitic by lots of ppl bc of zionist propaganda, despite being full of non-zionist jews/jew descendands who integrated nicely through the hundreds of years.
> Politicians have 10 times higher personal allowance than normal citizens.
>Lots of journalists/politicians commits strange impossible "suicides" that everybody knows were murders , nobody gives a fuck
>lots of laws that contradicts one another
>lots of laws that are absurd, everyone is breaking them, but only enforced when government needs someone arrested, so nobody give a fuck about the absurd law system
>Lack of political agreement with our closest cultural neighbours- Belarus
>Hungarian isn't the king/queen of Poland - always when Hungarian was the monarch of Poland good things happened.
>>
File: Map-of-persia-2.jpg (252KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
Map-of-persia-2.jpg
252KB, 650x469px
>sand
>too much religious clergy
>also more sand
>>
File: 1498078607014.jpg (16KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
1498078607014.jpg
16KB, 389x389px
>>131895204
>gloomy rainy weather 24/7
Sadly true. It's summer now, and I still got drenched in cold rain when I went to the shops yesterday.

>nasty food
Hit and miss, but I think most of it is all right. The people that complain about British food are the same people that are obsessed with Indian food. Don't listen to pooaboos.

>ugly women everywhere
I think this has more to do with the fact that young women in the UK love caking on the ugliest, most whorish makeup they can. Traditional girls tend to be pretty, but are few and far between.

>everyone is grumpy
Having been to America, I'd say Britain represents the middle while America represents the extremes. In America, people are either really happy and chipper, or they'll tell you to fuck off if you try to talk to them. In the UK, most people are cold, but polite, which can make them look grumpy by comparison.
>>
No winter
>>
>>131897612
>this

However, you forgot about the biggest thorn in our side. I am talking about post-communist society and their sheep-like mentality. This is a serious issue and should not be ignored.

At least, AT LEAST our ruling party is fighting against Pro-Eu / Pro-Germany politicians and corruption. Not to mention the fact that they invest in our military. And I am happy because I will be joining the army soon.

And I agree with Belarus and Hungary. We should strengthen our ties with byelorussians, they are our natural allies.
>>
File: hello.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>131893110
>>
>>131892913
I love my country. I also love my race, my family, and myself. Self-hate is the root of all cuckoldry.
>>
>>131901895

>I love my race
>being proud of something you have no control over

you are a cuck. get a job
>>
File: Vak_shutdown.png (81KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Vak_shutdown.png
81KB, 420x420px
>>131899902
they know
shut it down
>>
>>
>>131899012
Rare
>>
>>131901895
No it's not. Blind obedience is the root of all cuckoldry.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 203x249px
>>131892913
>>
>>131892913
>Leftist cucks
>Army is a fucking joke
>You will see more morrocans than whites in big cities
>Lying leftist media
>I'm not even starting on the popular music
>Most likely the next target for a big terror attack
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.