[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New German law for censorship of the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 31

File: fdgfdgdg.png (506KB, 1263x971px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdgdg.png
506KB, 1263x971px
Today the German goverment adopted a new Law against "hate Speach" The "Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" (network enforcement law)

Companies like Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline of 24 hours (in some cases 7 days) to delete the comments or the company will have to pay 50 million Euro

If you hate Twitter / Facebook or you just want to say something to the German goverment let me now. I will translate your english text. Pleae use the #netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz hashtag

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/03/24/inte-m24.html
(sorry archive.is loads forever)
>>
Stay strong, this will all be over soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
>>
>>131890576
thanks anon. We will try
>>
>>131890480
>Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
Whydon'tyouputspacesbetweenyourwords?
>>
>>131890576
No it won't be
>>
>>131890480
fucking nazi's
>>
>>131890715
thats the german way or writing

Grundstücksverkehrsgenehmigungszuständigkeitsübertragungsverordnung

Land transaction approval transferring responsibilities Regulation
>>
>>131890715
We do. We just sometimes omit them to form longer words because of the way our grammar affects word endings and sentence structure.
>>
>>131890480
Can we all shitpost on merkel and call her an unfuckable lard ass.
>>
>>131890480

Why are Germans always Nazis? If they aren't burning books they're burning internet comments. What is so fucking awful in the German soul that they wish to oppress and dominate others so much?
>>
>>131890715
Because it is one word, one law, and not multiple things.
>>
>>131891109
yes. give me your english text and i will translate it to German but please dont make it to long (twitter)
>>
So sad to see Germany regress to it's nazi past.
>>
guys
guys
GUYS!!!!

can we just set up German accounts on FB and spam "hate speech" all over it it get Zuckerjew fined out the ass????
>>
>>131891156
That's actually the longest-standing PsyOp in world history you're touting there. A houndred-and-ten years ago the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem demanded the extermination of our people for the crime of our Emperor attending a church consecration and so ever since we've been portrayed as acting the way the Talmud demands of Jews in the world press (to quote "If any Gentile were to know that which we actually teach of them, they would murder us openly"). If you don't believe me, compare the Nuremberg Laws to the Torah.
>>
>>131891490
exactly. thats why i am offering to translate the text
>>
>>131890480
Does this apply to every poster in all countries, or only german posters? If a flip goes "gas the kikes" on facebook, is the company forced to remove it anyway? Will FB just go dark in Germany or just comply, given the size of the market? Do we start spamming shit everywhere?
We certainly live in interesting times.
>>
It would be a lot cheaper and easier for them to block their service in Germany. Is there any reason facebook couldn't do that?
>>
>>131891631
as far as i know this law only applies to Germany
>>
>>131890480
By taking away peoples words, you only leave them with actions. #netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
>>
>>131891631
but i dont know what the Italian law enforcement will do if you spam Holocaust jokes etc
>>
>>131891490

>T H I S
>H
>I
>S
>>
>>131891537
>>131892081
Sorry finger trouble with greentext
>A houndred-and-ten years ago the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem demanded the extermination of our people for the crime of our Emperor attending a church consecration

I want to hear more about this...do you have source?
>>
>>131891787
>By taking away peoples words, you only leave them with actions.

Wenn ihr den Leuten die Meinungsfreiheit wegnimmt dann bleibt den Leuten nur zu Handeln
#netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

if a German anon has a better translation please post it
>>
>>131891537
That's great but that doesn't change the fact that your people ban free speech every time they get the chance.
>>
>>131890815
We will be over at least.
>>
>>131890715
Becausewegermansliketoconfuseeveryone.
>>
File: 1491077495021.jpg (65KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491077495021.jpg
65KB, 517x768px
>>131890480
This a great move, Facebook and Google will be forced to claim their adherence to the laws and constitution of the USA and the USA only as it is the nation of their origin and therefor cementing their obligation to ensure users are protected by the 1st amendment of the USA barring them from political censorship.

Meanwhile countries like Germany will get a big Fuck you from such companies leaving them with two choices.

>Carry on with their retarded fines and law suits which Google and Facebook never have to adhere to unless they successfully petition the US government to force them

or two

>Ban use of such services in their countries outright which would cause a normie uprising and reveal them to be as oppressive as governments like China

A win, win boy. This is grand indeed.
>>
>>131892250
Not really. But what am I doing, trying to talk to an American?
>>
>>131891332
"the fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists"

this quote turned out to be true
>>
>>131891617
Time to activate the 'ol VPN and get a few fake Deutsch accounts :^)

In the meantime, please post for me that: Zuckerberg and everyone that voted for this law should be crucified upside-down and then burned alive starting from the bottom of their feet.
>>
>>131892081
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yosef_Chaim_Sonnenfeld
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
Of course, it was not a direct incitement to genocide - it was just him using his position as de-facto religious head of Zionism to point out how we totally are this tribe Amalek. In the Old Testament, Moses gets annoyed with the Israelites needing water while in the desert - and suddenly a voice in his head (God, so we're told) leads him to the water reserve of this people, who promptly attack them. For this, they and all their blood must be exterminated.

By the way: This includes all relatives of Germans too, including Brits and most White Americans. That is the reason German /pol/sters like to refer to you guys as traitors.
>>
>>131891490
Dis right here
>>
>>131890480
>Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline of 24 hours
Wouldn't the ideal corporate solution be officially pulling their services from Germany then?
>>
>>131892236
Wem ihr die Worte nehmt, dem lasst ihr nur noch Taten übrig.

>>131892250
A ban on foreign publications after Great Britain stepped up the prop in WW1, an edict to the removal of morally degenerative material under Hitler and now standard PC-speechcutting a la Frankfurt School courtesy of our foreign-led occupation government. That's hardly so damn much.
>>
>>131892612
>This includes all relatives of Germans too, including Brits and most White Americans. That is the reason German /pol/sters like to refer to you guys as traitors.

Thanks. When I get sad about the state of things I like to think about the fact that Trump is German...pretty hilarious if you think about it.
>>
>>131892843
danke

>>131891787
>>
>>131892234
>>131892612
Didn't notice your post disappearing.
>>
File: sigint.jpg (42KB, 450x590px) Image search: [Google]
sigint.jpg
42KB, 450x590px
>>131890480
Time to brush up your clever writing.
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (88KB, 780x812px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
88KB, 780x812px
>>131892443

>country is taking away his ability to converse with his peers
>still has to make time in order to arrogantly dismiss Americans

Fucking eurocucks. They've been brainwashed to hate Americans so hard they rarely think of anything else. House on fire? Better make an anti-American post before calling the emergency services.

Your fucking arrogance is unlimited.
>>
>>131892443
At least I can call you a pathetic goatfucking mushit. Ritually behead yourself, slave. :^)
>>
>>131892612

>When Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany visited Jerusalem during his journey to the Holy Land almost all the religious leaders of Jerusalem came to the city gates to greet him. Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld (d.1932), the spiritual leader of Ashkenazic Jewry in Israel at that time, did not go. When asked about his refusal he answered that although the Kaiser himself was deserving of the honor bestowed upon him, “I have a tradition that Germany is Amalek.”

"It was real in my mind".
>>
>>131892843
Twice in the modern era, 2/3 regimes.

That's a lot my man.
>>
File: goebbels-600x798.jpg (108KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels-600x798.jpg
108KB, 600x798px
>>131890480
Only Love Speach is allowed

New german multigender multicultural progressive liberal people love each other (in the ass) very much

Law is called LSD - Lovespeachdeutsch
>>
File: 1283624791950.jpg (32KB, 262x340px) Image search: [Google]
1283624791950.jpg
32KB, 262x340px
>>131892612

We don't have any relatives. We are all one human race.

Why are they race and relation appropriating me?

CAN'T THEY SEE I'M A DUMB NIGGER THAT WANTS FREE SHIT TOO AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS?

I thought there were no such things as race. So then there are no such things as family.

LIBSHITS YOU'RE THE EXPERTS!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
>>
>>131892563
>In the meantime, please post for me that: Zuckerberg and everyone that voted for this law should be crucified upside-down and then burned alive starting from the bottom of their feet.

Zuckerberg und alle die für dieses Gesetzt gestimmt haben verdienen es zuerst gekreuzigt und dann bei lebendigem Leib verbrannt zu werden (angefangen bei den Füßen) #Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

For twitter i had to shorten it
Jeder der Gesetzt gestimmt haben verdienen es gekreuzigt und dann bei lebendigem Leib verbrannt zu werden #Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
>>
>>131891109
>Sie ist ein unfickbarer Schmalzarsch.

Yea, sounds nice
>>
>>131892966
Quite - and I do the exact same thing. Who knows, a guy who runs the Steuben parade while looking like George S Patton might just be a good sign for all of us.

>>131892969
Gerne doch.
>>
>>131893340
>>131893410
God German is such a disgusting language. I always cringe when I see it on the internet.
>>
Germany has no authority to make them pay, if Germany blocks the IPs then citizens will riot and it'd be a PR nightmare.
>>
File: 1436048248242.png (113KB, 802x391px) Image search: [Google]
1436048248242.png
113KB, 802x391px
That's what you get for being a subhuman genetic dead end.
>>
>>131890480
Someone wants to learn some german phrases? Ask away. I'm happy to help
>>
File: zuckermerkeled.jpg (58KB, 736x517px) Image search: [Google]
zuckermerkeled.jpg
58KB, 736x517px
>>131891490
>implying Facebook & Merkel/EU aren't already in an promiscuous relationship
don't be naive, burger
>>
>>131893559

DAS BOOT!
>>
>>131893601

God what I wouldn't give to throw napalm all over them.

Or some KIKE made phosphorus bombs.
>>
>>131891490
Gotchu pham.
Let's use temporal mails and vpns.
>>
>>131893601
So long as Facebook can be considered "American" they will continue to be at risk of EU fines. It is how the EU rolls.
>>
Is everyone here too dumb to understand nothing happened? This law will go to the supreme court in Karlsruhe and they will say no - case closed.
>>
>Germany tries to enforce this law
>Facebook tells them to fuck off
>Germany blocks Facebook
>With the censorship and continued terrorist attacks Germany is now as repressive as the shitholes the Sand people are escaping from
>Sand People move further west into France and the UK
>No longer Germany's problem

Merkel and Germany playing 87D RuneScape while the rest of Europe plays Neopets desu.
>>
>>131893909
lets hope it. Still is a massive asshole and he deserves a middle finger
>>
This only applies to comments made by Germans, right?
>>
>>131893210
Seriously. Fucking kikes.

>>131893244
A necessary adaptation - being lodged between British-influenced West and kike-infested East will do that to a people who prize literacy.

>>131893324
My bad, Lamilkwon - but remember: On the 4chan even libs can't pointedly look past your skin color.
>>
>>131893909

They said the same thing about the Canadian genderfaggot law. Being in denial isn't helping you Hans.
>>
>>131893876
Maybe that's what they say for the public, I know the commie goverment of huezil actually donated money to Facebook, and suddenly in recent times there has been a very stealthy censorship to right wing pages, sometimes people get less likes than expected, comments not appearing and shit.

Facebook is already very Sharia friendly, globalism friendly, committed to purge criticisms to islam and EU policies and so on. Fining it would be like globalists taking money from the mainstream media. There's no need to punish one of your tools.
>>
>>131890480
The jew is afraid.
>>
>>131890480
The German government is doing this to force social media out of the country so the only lines in and out of the country are state-approved propaganda.
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (26KB, 255x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
26KB, 255x171px
>>131890480
>make a copious amount of shitposts
>(((facebook))) and (((twitter))) can't delete them all in time
>the fines build up and the companies become bankrupt
>>
>>131894154

I thought that was obvious to everyone. Do normies not realize this? Merkel loved being STASI so much she wasn't to bring back the Berlin wall.
>>
>>131892424
>Facebook and Google will be forced to claim their adherence to the laws and constitution of the USA and the USA only as it is the nation of their origin and therefor cementing their obligation to ensure users are protected by the 1st amendment of the USA barring them from political censorship.

Hoping for this
>>
>>131892424
Not quite, it will force the companys' immediate cordoning off that country and then, potentially and realistically, the pulling of services due to either fines or massive amounts of regulatory cost. This will create an information blackhole like we have with Best Korea
>>
>>131893909
>No.1 argument on any decision concerning surveillance and and censorship

How did that play out for the last centuries?
>>
>>131892443
The whole point of this thread is German censorship.
How brainwashed are you faggots? Jesus.
>>
>>131893078
>They've been brainwashed to hate Americans so hard they rarely think of anything else.
That's actually pretty much it. It's presumably also why you are famous for having such thick skins.
>>
>>131894302
pretty much
>>
>>131894097
>country with the origin of the Frankfurt school blames communists in the east for communist infiltration
>>
>>131894523
Why do you think we are on /pol/
Nobody here cares or likes Germany. This country can burn down for all I care. Germans are the worst.
>>
>>131894666
and Nietzsche, Hegels, and Marx
Hey Germany, why do you have to hate the West so much?
>>
>>131890931
Pssh, that's nothing. Watch this

kumarreksituteskenteleentuvaisehkollaismaisekkuudellisenneskenteluttelemattomammuuksissansakaankopahan
>>
>>131894525

No we have thick skins because we're a bunch of rude assholes that constantly yell at each other over petty things.
>>
>>131894666
>Satan calling out a German for subversiveness
Tell Chaim and David that I said hello.

Besides, I didn't exactly blame communists. I hinted at the quality of cultural output rapidly diminishing where overt propaganda is intentionally prioritised.
>>
>>131890480
>Companies like Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline to delete the comments or the company will have to pay 50 million Euro

I'd like to see them try to enforce that somehow. Like seriously, what are they going to do? They aren't German companies and aren't bound by German law. Twitter/Facebook would just wad it up and throw it in the trash.
>>
>>131894899
that's impressive

i will look if i can find a longer German word but maybe that was the longest we have
>>
>>131892807
Ding ding ding, can't have info getting out in a totalitarian state, can we?
>>
>>131894899
what does the word mean?
>>
>>131895251
Not the sensitive kind of info. Something has to leak or else it'd raise suspicions.
>>
>>131895044
>spotted the yankee kike faggot

let me guess, your grandparents were from the old country
>>
So where are the blackout protests by Twitter, Google and Facebook over this?
>>
>>131894899
isnt this a semi-artificial constructed word?
>>
>>131895295
Something about bowing with every possible conjugation added to the end. It means nothing.

The longest real word, according to guinness, is lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas

Airplane-jet-turbine-motor-assistant-mechanic-under-officer-student.
>>
hitler dindu nuffin
>>
>>131893520
>DONT QUESTION DEAR LEADER
>>
>>131895615
its a bit shorter than the German word but still quite long
>>
File: Bolsonaro Putin Obama.jpg (41KB, 707x292px) Image search: [Google]
Bolsonaro Putin Obama.jpg
41KB, 707x292px
>>131895171
Communists create a multitude of laws that is so vast everyone will be breaking the law here and there. So the government can pick who they want to persecute based on those retarded laws.

Those laws weren't made for Facebook, Twitter or Google, who are all into the same agenda that Merkel defends. It's made to possibly persecute competition to them. I don't want to discourage people from bombing Facebook, just saying they can turn a blind eye since they're buddies, now a competing social network like Gab that doesn't want to adopt the new Orwellian rules is deeply in shit, since they're no in good graces with Merkel and the EU bureaucrats.
>>
>>131895615
ours is "Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft" according to Guiness
>>
>>131895493

Nope. I'm just commenting that when Euros think of Americans they're usually thinking of people from the East Coast. And they are loud, abrasive, and rude. I generally don't go east of the Mississippi if I can help it.
>>
maybe we should all shitpost on all the german websites
>>
>>131895044
Whereas we aren't. Anymore. It's honestly a massive fucking tragedy. Good on you though, keep it up.

>>131894840
Nietzsche was a basketcase who got his citizenship removed for his bullshit before eventually dying alone, in an asylum and of the syphilis; Marx was a direct Rothschild relative from a long line of Rabbis who leeched of his main man Engels while failing to ever actually make it in German society; and Hegel composed a school of philosophy that Marx directly contradicted.

All of these won huge followings abroad following World-War-era mistranslations (see again: longest-standing PsyOp in history) and now are of course German (hint: look up what "Ashkenazi" means - it's literally the old "White when it suits us, Jew when it won't" thing taken to eleven).
>>
>>131893958
More like
>"no more problems after we got rid of hate speech (and non-propaganda)!"
:^)
>>
>>131890480
You are so German that your ID almost spells 'sharia'.
Stay strong, and bring back the old values to the whole Europe. We're with you.
>>
>>131895938
Jews were part of Germany

I am with the rest of /pol/. Germans are to blame for shit even if it comes technically from a jew.
>>
>>131890480
gas the kikes (in germany)
race war now (in germany)
>>
>>131894356
Soon we shall liberate the Germans with hellfire.
>>
Bomber Harris where are you we need you.
>>
>>131895813
Yeah, but the point is that if a company isn't based in Germany, Germany has no say in what can and can't be posted on it. There's very little in the way of social media that this law would effect.
>>
File: Gay Lions.jpg (47KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Lions.jpg
47KB, 630x419px
>>131890576

Yeah, about those lions...
>>
>>131890480
>Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
The german language is total shit
>>
>>131895839
Repostings welcome

>>131895815
Rough translation: "Society for low-ranking officials specialising in the manufacture of electrical systems employed in shipping on the Danube" - actual uses for it, sadly, are quite scarce.
>>
>>131895468
Controlled leaks about how great the State is, dont you know?
>>
>>131895839
this is like an invitation for that
>>
>>131890480
>50 million Euro

Kek I love the way Churmany just plucks random number out of the air
>>
>>131891869
Italian Public Prosecutor's office recently said that comments on kikebook are considered "street dialectic" and as such police reports are quickly archived.
(In the article i screenshot to you, more than 150 people wrote "gas the immigrants", "launch grenades in their centers", "use them for lab tests", etc.)
>>
>>131890480
This actually works to kill faceberg and twittish as people look for places to chat openly.
>>
>>131896056
Infections are a part of life and yet few people hold their ancestry accountable for being able to catch the flu.
>>
>>131896482
Well, think about like this, if germany can do this to facebook and other big company's then What's to stop them from doing this to 4chan in general
>>
>>131896081
Free translation

Vergasst die Juden
Auf zum Rassenkrieg

but i don't if posting this is punishable under Estonian law. This is at your own risk
>>
>>131896775
Yeah but I don't see a problem them.
The websites will just tell the German government to fuck off and Germans will not be able to access them anymore.
Its a win-win for everyone.
>>
>>131890480
my baby's mama is full german, while I am french and irish what are the chances my son will be a no fun loser?
>>
>>131896775
as far as i know 4chan now belongs to an Japanese. As long as Japan doesn't change its laws 4chan is save (for now)
>>
>>131896867
>This is at your own risk

HIGH
CAPACITY
ASSAULT
WORDS
>>
>>131897020
100%
Don't have children with Germans.
>>
>>131896775
the only thing that they can do is to restrict the connection to this site
>>
File: syria-rubble.jpg (301KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
syria-rubble.jpg
301KB, 1200x700px
>>131896200
Jews did this. Fucking disgusting.

They also did this to Syria, the oldest civilization in the world, also Iraq etc..
>>
>>131896930
I guess you're right but facebook and a ton of big websites have always been trying to censor anything they don't like, so could this be a opportunity to start a trend for banning anything they define as hate speech
>>
>>131897087
thats why i warned him
>>
>>131897131
Exactly.
And you guys will win by having less Germans around. I am surprised /pol/ isn't more happy about this.
>>
>>131896775
are you mentally retarded?
4chan doesnt do business there
it is merely ACCESSIBLE there
>>
>>131896930
there are ways to bypass the ban
>>
>>131897243
well what's to stop them in the future from going around and banning shit that disagrees with them? they don't give a fuck, they want more control, so if they get this, it'll be the first step for them to censoring everything
>>
>>131896930
If the German government does block these websites, they'd be like the Chinese government in doing that.
>>
>>131890480
>First they sue google for 2 billion for showing the wrong results, now they're trying to sue twitter/facebook 50 million for each shitpost

Why can't I, as a private citizen, do this?

I want 200 million every time I get triggered, who do I go to for this?
>>
>>131892807
Twitter is already blocking Germany and France from seeing some posts

This for example
https://mobile.twitter.com/ghostofelisa/status/878658486556545025
>>
>>131896472
Sure, that's the usual propaganda. I'm thinking more about controverse scandals about tax fraud, surveillance, refugees in order to divert attention.

It's the same kind of shilling you see on this site. Just on a bigger scale
>>
>>131897580
as long as Japan don't act 4 chan is save.
EU will try to block the access to 4chan
>>
Why doesn't Twitter just block German IPs from now on? It can't be worth it to face the threat of a 50 million Euro fine. Refuse all German connections, redirect them to a page mocking the German government for its blatant fascism, then laugh as Merkel realizes that she's essentially taking the China approach to the internet.
>>
>>131897717
>https://mobile.twitter.com/ghostofelisa/status/878658486556545025

i think you can change something in the settings to see the posts of all countries
>>
>>131897687
well yeah of course, but if they succeed in bullying big company's into submission then it'll start a trend where other countries will do the same, canada, france, ect ect, they could follow in germany's footsteps if they succeed
>>
>>131897580
They have been doing stuff like this for ages (look up "Volksverhetzung" - it's even a loanword in English nowadays, roughly means "sedition" or more literally "rallying the public to the wrong purpose"); they're just making it official now and here is hoping that it will get them taken down again.
>>
>>131897787
that would be an interesting move but Twitter still wants its market share of germany
>>
>>131896867
it is "Vergast die Juden", not vergasst
>>
>>131894500
>Ban use of such services in their countries outright which would cause a normie uprising and reveal them to be as oppressive as governments like China
>>
>>131890480
The social media sites should just shut down operation in your country completely. Then they wouldn't have to deal with restrictive censorship and random-ass fines.

It's the simplest solution because everyone would be pissed but they'd be in the clear besides maybe a little SJW backlash. Otherwise, it's back to the full downward spiral of thought control.

They sure do the worst job of trying to not act like Nazis.
>>
>>131897882
>Pigeons have an uncanny ability to find their way home but blacks still can't get home 400 years later.

SHEEEEEIT
>>
File: 1486168039216.jpg (62KB, 877x391px) Image search: [Google]
1486168039216.jpg
62KB, 877x391px
>>131896867
Only if it can be proven that someone was put in danger because of what was said.

Estonian penal code
>§ 151. Incitement of hatred
>(1) Activities which publicly incite to hatred, violence or discrimination on the basis of nationality, race, colour, sex, language, origin, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, or financial or social status if this results in danger to the life, health or property of a person
is punishable by a fine of up to three hundred fine units or by detention.
>>
>>131895219

Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftkapitänsmützenschirmabzeichen

Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftkapitänskajütenschlüsselanhängerbeschriftung
>>
>>131898098
Ups habs übersehen
>>
Maybe we should all shitpost on germany websites on such a scale they will not be able to delete all the "hate speech"
>>
>>131890576
is that video blocked for anybody else
>>
>>131898372
ok post

Vergast die Juden
Auf zum Rassenkrieg

at your own risk (i hope your country will not change the law)
>>
>>131890480
We just need to flood their reporting systems and ruin everyone's experience on those platforms, regardless of political affiliation.
>>
>>131898792
that would be a great idea too. problem is websites of German news paper usually close the comment section
>>
>>131898860
I can watch it just fine
>>
>>131898860
Blocked from here. Just go to keepvid . com , download it, archive, share.
>>
>>131898860
i can watch it with ProxFlow
>>
>>131898860
Type this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8 (It's even the director's cut)

Into this: https://www.proxysite.com/
>>
>>131899005
well we just have to find another way to shitpost, any ideas?
>>
>>131899175
>>131899112
>>131899078
>>131899007
I know how to use a proxy, thanks, I was just wondering.
>>
File: german autism.jpg (120KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
german autism.jpg
120KB, 1024x681px
>>131890715
autism
>>
>>131890480
Can you make a comment on how the NSDAP helped Germany from the brink of collapse and rebuilt the economy with unprecedented scale and succes?
>>
>>131899221
twitter and facebook are good sites for shit posting
>>
>>131899221
some news papers don't close their comment sections immediately but they will when the shit storm hits them so we could use that
>>
>>131899452
Yes but they may shut off access to germany soon. so we must find alternate routes
>>
>>131897787
cause capitalism. Stop pretending these companies have principles. Americans who think fb and twitter will somehow not enforce these new rules are fucking cringe as fuck they misunderstood capitalism.
>>
>>131899301
It is also banned for me, yeah. We can probably safely assume that everything that gets posted on /pol/ gets banned here later.
>>
>>131899598
well we must spam them in every way possible
>>
>>131899657
well there is still the deep web if the German government censors the free access of the internet
>>
>>131900061
they may do that but it would really piss off the people living in germany
>>
>>131900202
No it wouldn't.
>>
>>131900239
really? damn this is a battle up hill then, what would piss off the german people?
>>
>>131900202
Do we really care if a nation of butthurt Muslims gets slightly more butthurt?
>>
>>131900354
Deporting non-Germans
Drumpf
Unordnung
>>
>>131900239
So where exactly did the mall cop touch you, Ahmed?
>>
>>131900445
well If they add to the trend of internet censorship with everything being defined as "hate speech" then yeah,
>>
>>131890480

>house all servers outside Germany and Europe
>PAY THE MONEY
>no
>ACH NEIN MEIN LEIBEN
>Germany has to either block all social media or shut up

Russia, France and the US won't give a fuck about the fines legally.
>>
>Post hate speech on twitter and Facebook using fake accounts
>force twitter and Facebook to busy their ass deleting all these comments
>bound to forget a few by the 24hr limit
>Facebook and Twitter have to pay millions of dollars as a fee
>rinse and repeat

It just might work phamdingos!
>>
>>131890480
So the provider of the service will be fined , but not his users ?
Sounds like a good deal.
If I was Zuck, I would sue Cuckmany
>>
>>131891617
"I poop on Jews"
>>
File: taz.png (84KB, 1484x855px) Image search: [Google]
taz.png
84KB, 1484x855px
>>131899810
this is a lefties newspaper http://www.taz.de

you can register here https://www.taz.de/kommune/post.php?a=registration

and post to the this http://www.taz.de/!5407631/
>>
>>131890576
They blocked it.
Just nuke us.
>>
>>131900977
i think it is possible to use fak adress
>>
>>131901031
use ProxFlow
>>
File: IMG_3716.png (1MB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3716.png
1MB, 2732x2048px
>>131890480
>>
>>131900976
Ich scheiße auf Juden

or

Ich kacke auf Juden
>>
>>131900977
>>131901081
>street
Platz der Republik 1
>plz
>ort
Berlin
>land
Deutschland
>>
Yeah just give it a try, make several accounts an troll the social media. the bigger the effort, the more money they had to spend on cencoreship.... and to help those poor mentally disturbed rapefugees of course, they will get hurt by hate speech, the government will likely tell
>>
>>131901318
yes or just use a fake German adress

for Street: Musterstraße 2
>>
File: censored.jpg (73KB, 650x517px) Image search: [Google]
censored.jpg
73KB, 650x517px
>>131901031
>>131899078

>>131900061
What about spamming twitter, fb, newspaper with comments like
>(((this post was removed due to illegal opinions)))
or an image like pic related ? (maybe use a german flag, or a mer*el pic)?
It wouldn't be illegal but will show your dissent.
>>
>>131901748
Reichsstrasse 88
>>
People say totalitarianism and government control doesn't happen anymore. That we are in a more advanced time. This goes to show how out of touch with reality that they are.
>>
blocked videos -> http://video.genyoutube.net for downloading
>>
>>131901881
lol

>>131901793
yes we should do that

(((Dieser Post wurde wegen einer illegalen Meinung gesperrt)))

or

(((Dieser Post wurde wegen einer nicht genehmigten Meinung gesperrt)))
>>
>>131902169
>>131901881
lol

>>131901793
yes we should do that

(((Dieser Beitrag wurde wegen einer illegalen Meinung gesperrt)))

or

(((Dieser Beitrag wurde wegen einer nicht genehmigten Meinung gesperrt)))
>>
>>131891631
This only applies to germany, but you and I both know that kikeberg is going to use this to justify world-wide censorship.

Hell, I might just start using the chinese internet more. Yeah, you can't say negative shit about the CPP, but you can call a tranny a disgusting fag abomination and not get vanned
>>
it will actually take another 3 months for the law to come into effect if the EU doesnt strike it down that is. And even then people will sue in the supreme court. who will strike it down as unconstitutional. Which it blatantly is. Just for the lack of separation and powers and the privatisation of law alone.
>>
>>131902761
let's hope it. We are not that far away of living in a dictatorship (our government wants to restrict rights)
>>
>>131895823
Oh you mean you're a crunchy liberal hippy from the west coast?
>Hey man, use the right pronouns and save the trees man. Here smoke some weed and soak up government funding with me, man
>>
>>131898860
Lmao
>>
>>131897692
obama
>>
>>131902761
>which will strike it down as unconstitutional

>the eternal kraut legitimately believes it's country isn't fundamentally evil
>the eternal kraut legitimately believes it's not reverting back to its natural state of trying to destroy all that is good in the world
>the eternal kraut legitimately believes it's going to work on the side of good as it and it's kind continues to be the perpetual parasite of the West even compared to the eternal mudshit.
>>
>>131904948
it seems like at this point the civil war in unavoidable
>>
>>131904948
You can stop the Anglo-larp, friend. Brits do not accept you as their own while -not- getting their asses kicked in war.

That said, our Supreme Court has been known to be a lot more right-thinking than our governments. Besides, just what on Earth's so great about the slave trade anyway?
>>
>>131904948
>the eternal anglo doesn't realize this is pure projection on his part
>>
>>131890715
I read that phrase like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
>>
>>131891631
>Does German Laws apply to non-germans?
Hmmmm
>>
>>131890480
By raiding twitter and Facebook to a degree they could not possibly monitor could you bankrupt them with laws like this ?
Spam so hard they could not possibly find them all before the week is up racking up charge after charge?
>>
>>131899431
saying good things about the nazis is probably not legal. If you are non-german you can go ahead. Write your text in english and i will translate it
>>
>>131898480
there are so many long german words
>>
>>131896555
lucky you
>>
>>131894899
Vocaroo pls
>>
>>131906184
Bumping for answer
>>
>>131905757
no they dont but germany is as power hungry as it is dick hungry. a bottomless pit gobbling up every benis it finds. like a giant brown shit hole thats never content with just double penetration
>>
>>131890480
i am thinking about to write a complain on the constitutional court in Karlsruhe
>>
>>131890480
>netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
Jesus Christ that fucking word is terrifying as fuck.
Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz
Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz

Foreigners does it sound terrifying to you to? Sounds like straight out of Goebbel's mind.
>>
File: 1496215271386.jpg (40KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496215271386.jpg
40KB, 315x315px
>>131909086
This, it almost sounds German
>>
>>131890480
Finally less Krauts, thank you Merkel!
>>
>>131890480
For a moment I was worried about 4chan, but it seems that the automatic purge of threads should make any persecution within these deadlines moot.

Because you can bet these fuckers would like to keep 4chan out of Europe.
>>
>>131909086
I think the nazis used the word Durchsetzung in their vocabulary (similar meaning to Verseuchung)
>>
>>131909246
thats what you think we will find ways ;D

"Ukraut Vergeht nicht" (Bad weeds grow tall)

>>131909354
yes i am pretty sure that they will try it in the future. 4chan doesn't give a shit about political correctness, They consider us the center of "fake news"
>>
>>131909354
thats what you think but we will find ways ;D

"Unkraut vergeht nicht" (Bad weeds grow tall)
>>
A horrible idea, what's the general consensus of the people that politicians are pushing this 1984 shit. I guess it's good, now people can't hate refugees online
>>
Germans need something like the First Amendment. It's like they're genetically predisposed to censoring.
>>
>>131909905
Running out of ideas and gradual development of panic. Of course if it works people will brainwash themselves to not question Big Brother. It will be the state of nature in the next generation.

In my country the schools were reformed to shit decades ago, but it's only showing to the common man now as the teachers themselves are from the trash generation. The young ones I speak with "only" want to go back to the 1990s when in reality schools have to revert back to the way they worked in the 1950s when they were the absolute best in the world.
>>
>>131890480
What a retarded law.

How is Facebook even supposed to keep track of everything thats being commented? And they won't be paying shit, Merkel needs to get back into reality. She keeps slinging orders around to people that she has no authority over.
>>
>>131890715
It's one word. How can a specific sequence of multiple nouns describe one object? Just use one word, man!
>>
>>131909420
I know that it means Verseuchung. It is new to me that the Nazis invented that definition.
>>
>>131890480
pic related
>>
>>131911989
>How is Facebook even supposed to keep track of everything thats being commented?

Through the reporting system, moderators are able to have the (((offending))) comments highlithed. They are also working on a AI and filters to spot the free spee... ehm... illegal opinions as soon as they are posted, thus lowering the need of human supervision.
>>
This will for sure stop the hate :^)
>>
>>131911989
see >>131895813
>>
>>131890480
>Twitter and Facebook will get a deadline of 24 hours (in some cases 7 days) to delete the comments
I never thought I would get to live in the world of 1984. Un-freakin-believable.
>>
>>131912859
They coordinated all this. Zuck WANTED a short deadline with a high penalty so he could justify switching on the censorship algorithms
>>
Kek. Just report anything Alex jones or anyone in TRS says to bankrupt Germany
>>
Report your neighbors
>>
>>131890480
Merkle and her government are the new Nazi's
You don't even have to guess who's getting a 4th term
>>
>>131890480
What a shit hole your country is. Should all KYS at the same time.
>>
>>131890480
>or the company will have to pay 50 million Euro

So, this is how socialism funds itself.
>>
lets be real, facebook wont be able to track and take down all hate-speech posts, its just a law to get rid of some right wing and non-pc posts to show "strength". they are raiding the shit out of our population for incitement atm.
>>
>>131890480
How much "hate speech" does the average Turk or Arab spew on the internet?

I wonder if this applies to them too, or if this is just another case of anarcho-tyranny.
>>
File: fhd006300_Tyrone_Benskin_001.jpg (260KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
fhd006300_Tyrone_Benskin_001.jpg
260KB, 1920x800px
>>131890480
>German Officials considering new law
>Couldn't figure out an appropriate title
>Decide to slam their hands on the keyboard 5 times
>"Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz"
>>
Russia has something similar and it's really sad that the era of semi-free internet is coming to an end, nowadays governments can only block cp/"extremism"/torrent sites but since nobody cares about site blocks, probably even western governments will comission something like great chinese firewall-lite in the next few decades
>>
>>131898860
Nope, because we have free speech in our countries. Cucked Germany strikes again.
>>
>>131890480
You could in theory run a mass campaign as a non-German that shits all over this law.

All you need is Google translate.
>>
#GegenHateSpeech
#GefenFakeNews
#ProtectMerkel
#ProtectFacebook
>mfw report everything using an army of shill and bot accounts
>really broaden the meaning of Hate Speech
>>
File: Stasi.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stasi.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
When are the Germans going to just admit that they recreated the Stasi and that they want to put ethnic Germans who don't collaborate with an abusive government in prisons now?

Is this why Merkel wants people from a repressed society to replace her own people?
Or is it just because Merkel was from an East German family and still believes in that shit?
>>
File: IMG_4878.png (45KB, 375x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4878.png
45KB, 375x226px
>>131914793
Germany's Flag
>>
File: 1498347865307m.jpg (145KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
1498347865307m.jpg
145KB, 1024x633px
>>131913496
This. Right here.

Also play straight demanding with no reference to fake news.

"YOU WILL REPORT ALL POSTS CRITICAL OF GOVERMENT POLICY OR YOU WILL BE IN VIOLATION."
>>
File: 1498347371374m.jpg (200KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498347371374m.jpg
200KB, 683x1024px
>>131913496
Also:

"FAILURE TO REPORT CRITICISM IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE."

"REPORT A GERMAN TODAY!"

"COMPLAINERS GO TO JAIL"

"DO YOUR PART, PURIFY THOUGHTS OF YOUR FRIENDS BY SENDING THEM TO JAIL CAMP."
>>
>>131890480
The old ways are still the best ways.
>>
File: 1498673995943m.jpg (84KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498673995943m.jpg
84KB, 683x1024px
>>131913496
Also:

"I REPORTED THREE GERMANS TODAY FOR IMPURE THOUGHTS."

ok I'll stop now. You get the idea.
>>
File: 1430327730362.jpg (930KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430327730362.jpg
930KB, 1280x720px
>>131918650
Forgot my pic
>>
>>131900977
Just go to their facebook page. It's not that hard moderated. Some of my comments lasted for 2/3 days. I probably lost +10 acc's for shitposting under their articles (about 2 and a half years). These libshits are easier to bait than /pol/.If they ban you from commenting just make a page and post under the name of the page. If the page gets blocked make a new untill your acc gets deleted from faceberg. It doesnt take a minute to create a page
>>
>>131908996
That's already done
>>
Holy shit guys. Create some pages/groups on facebook and dont share (maybe with some polacks) and post 'hatespeech' there. If nobody knows about these pages/groups no whiteknight can report them and they wont get deleted. After 24 hours report them and take screenshots so suckerberg gets sued
>>
File: 1498095627991.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498095627991.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>131920070
>>131918474
Trying to help. Don't know German culture as you.

Post things that are accurate and won't get you banned but put the truth so bold it is disturbing. Pic of brutal communist with slogans like >>131918474

I think it would not be deleted because it is truth and would be efficient use of time. It will slowly wake people up across a larger group.

Trying to help.
>>
>>131891288
nigga your words are like 140 letter long lmao
>>
>>131920070
World wide trending.
#Report A German Today!
Germany govt will be outed.
>>
>>131917667
>>131918474

Dirndl isn't German
>>
>>131921022
>>131921304
Holy fuck. Combine these two, well, liberally and you have a perfect storm of randomly interlocking lefty and lobby butthurt.
>>
File: 1498703597856.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1498703597856.gif
2MB, 300x169px
Since the law is purposly vague so they can arrest any bad goym, why don't we mass report Merkel?
>>
>>131897125
>suddenly the natsoc cares about syria
>>
>>131896288
some lionesses are born with manes
>>
>>131891288
PLEASE TRANSLATE INTO GERMAN:

Google and Facebook are co-conspirators in the fascist repression of free speech in Germany.

(Please make 140 characters or less plus leave space for #netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz)
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.