[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /pol/ helped you in life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: pol2.png (105KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.png
105KB, 280x280px
Has /pol/ helped your career and your chances of having a family?

Or has it done the opposite, ensnaring you into a pit of hatred and despair?
>>
File: 1gtvbm.jpg (53KB, 688x354px) Image search: [Google]
1gtvbm.jpg
53KB, 688x354px
/pol/ helped me find thousands of like minded people mired in the same festering pit of hopelessness and despair I was in.

It's good not to be alone.
>>
File: 1498069654464.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498069654464.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>>131887913
/pol/ is where all political human wastes gathers. The most likely what you can get here is cancer.
>>
>>131887913
>Has /pol/ helped you in life?
Yes.
>>
>>131888185
>>131888344

So then WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET OFF THIS SHITHOLE OF A BOARD AND START WORKING AT IMPROVING YOUR LIFE

JUST FUCKING DO IT

THIS IS YOUR CHOICE, YOU ARE FUCKING UP YOUR LIFE

I mean that's the great irony isn't it? /pol/ whinges about wanting white kids, but literally ALL YOU'RE DOING is hurting your own chances of EVER having kids
>>
having my political opinions in this country, of all countries, doesn't really help my situation
>>
File: 1497224716994.jpg (129KB, 670x894px) Image search: [Google]
1497224716994.jpg
129KB, 670x894px
quite the opposite, visiting this thread gave me aids
>>
>>131887913

/Pol and Scott Adams to some degree HAVE helped me. I've become much better then the average person even the average highly intelligent person at predicting the future and thats because I've gotten a fair understanding of confirmation bias, propaganda and its effect on the macrocosm and certain other aspects of human psychology because /pol operated during the election as something like an intelligence agency...
>>
>>131888516
>/pol/ is one person
>>
File: 1498247522784.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1498247522784.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>131888516
I didn't say I don't like it. I accept /pol/ as it.
>>
>>131887913
/pol/ has definitely brought me closer to center and given me way more perspective on the world's political climate.

I've found this has actually helped me understand people who don't share my political beliefs, which I've appreciated because it's conducive to a sense of national identify and brotherhood amongst my countrymen, even the ones I disagree with.
>>
I come here to wallow in my own misery, it's nice to see I'm not alone. I consider you all to be my brothers.
>>
>>131887913
Yes.
Stopped smoking.
Started lifting weights.
Started to cook and stopped fast food
Being openly racist in society, with no consequences since i am very good in the art of rethoric.
Discovered NatSoc.
Got rid of toxic relationships.
>>
/pol/ helped me appreciate the Jews for keeping the world running, because white people can't even be dignified on an anonymous Cambodian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>131887913
since i started /pol/ i've become somewhat successful, certainly more so than before i was here. i wouldnt say there's been causation though. i know how to hide my power level so it's not a problem (but i bet it will be if leftist morons enact hatespeech laws in the US - i'll talk then)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.