[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany, stop your hate speech.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1353.jpg (110KB, 798x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
110KB, 798x885px
Apparently Germans can't handle freedom.
Authoritarianism is the solution.

>Among those cheering the law was Germany’s main Jewish organisation, which called it a “strong instrument against hate speech in social networks.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/30/germany-passes-online-hate-speech-law/
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (45KB, 700x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
45KB, 700x448px
>>
File: IMG_1355.jpg (101KB, 604x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.jpg
101KB, 604x682px
I can see why German bros are hesitant to comment.
Wew.
>>
>>131885834

>nie wieder Judenhass
>they literally have a word for Jewish hate

Can we nuke Deutschland?
>>
>>131885446
leaving this country asap
need to finish my appreticeship and get some work experience
bulgaria or the northern us states will be my new home
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (64KB, 260x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
64KB, 260x390px
>>131886130
Google translate:
>Never again Jew hatred

Ironically, if they keep pulling shit like this Jew Hatred is exactly what's going to happen.
>>
File: germanyYES.png (496KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
germanyYES.png
496KB, 500x500px
It took the german parlament one week from merkel mentioning gay marriege to accept gay marriage (((coincidently))) on the same day as this piece of trash legislation ....

and out media only talks about the gay marriage
>>
File: DAlb_onXsAAosmR.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DAlb_onXsAAosmR.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>131886517

I wonder why they need all this shit about "anti-semitism" and all that. If Jews were good people nobody would have a problem with them and there wouldn't be a need to worry about anti-semitism.

Interesting how that works, really makes my neurons fire.

You always hear about Jewish persecution. I wonder why? It seems that all of history for thousands of years people have been persecuting the Jewish people for absolutely no reason at all right?

Or maybe they are just parasites and every un-corrupted society tries to get rid of them as over a hundred countries have done before.
>>
File: IMG_0934.png (1MB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.png
1MB, 1106x1012px
>>131886952
Well if I were a decider at the "Central Council of Jews" and similar cabals pushing (((multiculturalism))) and refugee invasions I would probably dial it back a bit.
The genie is pretty much out of the bottle. /Pol/ and the "alt-right" already happened. At least half of the current generation has developed a meme-shaped 1488 sensibility and can see what's going on. Add to that the people who dont want their daughters getting enriched and the hard to pinpoint "populists" and they are going to have some big problems.
Their either need to hol up and restrategize or crack the fuck down. I guess they are chosing the latter.
There's going to be major fucking unrest in our timeline lads.
>>
>>131886078
We are next leaf.
>>
File: IMG_1356.jpg (55KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
55KB, 800x441px
>>131888426
Indeed.
I can't even imagine a populist uprising or cultural revolt here. We have zero history or right wing death squadism. It's like were all on prozac and prefer it that way.
Fuck.
>>
>>131888426
I'm just hoping we will be the beneficiaries of a right wing resurgence in the US and Europe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.