[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ukrainian refugee issue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ukraine.gif (15KB, 390x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine.gif
15KB, 390x268px
hi /pol/

im arguing with a friend on this whole migrant bullshit and im telling him that there's around 2 million UKR refugees yet France and Germany are taking more and more african rapemonkeys and that nobody cares about our own Europeans

he s asking for sources cause apparently 2 million displaced in Europe would be noticed easily and I have to agree with him.

share your info, please. thanks
>>
File: 1494871462397.jpg (377KB, 1072x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1494871462397.jpg
377KB, 1072x1515px
>>131881988
We took around 1 mil hohol scum last year
just google the speach of our prime minister about the issue from that it should be easy for you to find some more sources
>>
>>131881988
Don't make a mistake
hohols are as fanatic as muzzies and as violent and dumb as niggers. They seem to have identity, but they are just combination of Polish and Russian rednecks
We should close the borders from them
>>
oh, the "szlachta" arrives
>>
>>131882998
Bullshit. That's probably migrant workers. You do not accept refugees in general.
>>
>>131883780
Funny how UK says the same shit about poles. You even triggered Brexit, congrats.
>>
>>131881988
>he s asking for sources cause apparently 2 million displaced in Europe would be noticed easily
Most are displaced internally. They just moved to other places in Ukraine. Some went to Russia. There's not much of actual refugees running to other countries.
>>131882998
Fuck off, they are not refugees. Ukrainians go to Poland to work, not for gibs.
Your country benefits from cheap labor force.
>>
They are not refugees, they are economic migrants

t. Red Cross employee
>>
Donetsk and Crimea are not ukrainian clay anymore
>>
>>131884454
I love when a wheatnigger uses this argument

Like you're trying to prove you're a bitch of someone's bitch
>>
>>131884454
>>131885374
People that run from their country for some shitty job abroad are definitely not the highest quality specimen.
But it's more fun to make a generalization of the whole nation, based on the few lazy drunkards that you saw somewhere ofc.
>>
>>131886577
Besides observing behaviour of your immigrants, I came to conclusion of your subhumanity by looking at your country itself
>HIV hole
>Tourists come mainly for cheap whores
>Turning Lviv, a peril of Polish architecture into falling apart shithole
>Pushing "le based banderist neonazis meme" despite being governed by jewish oligarchy
>Acting hostile towards Poland, despite taking billions dollars of aid from it
>Bombing innocent civilians in Donbas
>>
>>131881988
Ukraine isn't a country so your friend is right.
>>
>>131881988
Depends on how you define a refugee. Because out of the Ukrainians who came to Poland (over 1 million), less than 4% actually asked for any type of welfare and I think only around 1% have a refugee status. So although Ukrainians are very often fleeing war, since they aren't begging for money, they aren't recognized as refugees by western governments.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.