[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpills: Gay Marriage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: homoehe.png (69KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
homoehe.png
69KB, 2560x1440px
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bundestag-beschliesst-ehe-fuer-alle-a-1155187.html

> Marriage is for all

http://www.20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Deutschland-sagt-Ja-zur-Homo-Ehe-19954430

>Germany says YES to gay marriage

https://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/trotz-nein-von-merkel-deutschland-sagt-ja-zu-homo-ehe-id6922111.html

So guys, apparently Germany accepts gay marriage now and therefore values it equal with traditional marriage.

Merkel opposes this and so do I. I have several arguments for why gay marriage can (obviously) never be treated the same way traditional marriages can be valued.

So now Im asking you to help me. I have a few gay friends and many liberal friends (among not so many conservatives) and I need more and better arguments for why marriage shouldnt be for gays. Popular example for this: "It doesnt serve the purpose it was created to do" but thats not enough and not even closely enough to bring any of them to our side. Eventually i want to redpill as many as possible but I need some help pls.
>>
>>131881961
fuck you
>>
>>131882032
>inb4 gay people coming to insult me
okay i can see why you would insult me but pls explain to me why you NEED marriage, im open for counterarguments
>>
>>131881961
The purpose of marriage is to regulate (keep regular) human reproduction, and to prevent the natural tendency of 80% of women to gravitate toward the top 20% of men. Fags don't reproduce (or at least they shouldn't), and they can only come close to that by adoption (or buying semen). The purpose of gay marriage is to allow that, but the problem is something like 40% of child molesters are gay. Very high rate of child abuse by gay men. They will groom kids to be consumed by pedophiles. Lesbians, dispite being much less common than gay men, are always the face of such political agendas to trick men into not voting against it. And they are nearly as bad-a child raised by them is basically getting hit with twice the bullshit and problems of single mothers, and if its a boy, he'll be severly hurting for a father figure.

Furthermore, gay men are not monogamous, and Lesbians beat each other up a lot more often. Their marrages are going to be shams, exploiting the law to accomplish something.

Then there is the fundamental problem-its a biological error. The sexual orientation paradigm is just plain wrong.
In men, its caused by bad hormone levels, especially prenatal, and exposure to chemicals, especially exenoestrogens which feminizes a part of the brain that controls attractions (in extreme cases, the feminization spreads to other parts of the brain causing transsexualism). A mother with toxoplasmosis also causes it.
In women, hormone problems also contribute but xenotestosterone is less of a problem than xenoestrogens. Mainly, its just women who don't realize that women can get off on seeing other women aroused, empathetically, in a way that men usually cant. They mistake this instinct that lets them cope with being in a harem for genuine attraction and if they've never been in love they get caught up in the hype and assume its their destiny to masturbate with the bodies of other women.
>>
>>131884544
By the way, you probably won't be able to say any of this without getting charged with hate speech unfortunately. I would give you some sources since I hope they won't ruin your life for linking to a journal article but I'm on my phone.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.