[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought experiment: The Siege of London

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170523-WA0004.jpg (422KB, 635x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170523-WA0004.jpg
422KB, 635x897px
Assume civil war broke out in the UK. One side controlled most of London, and the others the surrounding home counties. Would it be a hard nut to crack?

I think it may be fairly easy. Cut off from food supplies, and the surrounding farming counties off limits they'd be living off dwindling supplies.

Cut off the water from the reservoirs, and the only choice is to drink from, and shit, in to the filthly Thames. Cholera would soon, become a plague up on the city.
>>
>>131881397
Why does that space marine look like an Ork
>>
>>131881587

Mid heresy world eater terminator
>>
>>131881397
Not at all. Just blockade the city, poison the water supply, sit back and let nature do the rest. We could even drop rotting pig carcasses from helicopters to spread disease. It would be glorious.
>>
>>131881397
tl;dr: that already happened at least 5 times.
>>
>>131881397
Geordies dominate and rip apart the southern poofs.
>>
>>131881397
Never heard of the Peasant's revolt?
>>
>>131881397
You can take london by controlling the m25 and M1 if you blockaded it they'd be eating each other within a fortnight
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.