[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agriculture Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: agriculture-jew.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
agriculture-jew.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What do you think about agriculture?
Do you believe we can grow things we need in the cities ?
Should we ?

Those kikes built a strawberries growing container https://www.faceb 00 k.com/agricool.co/videos/866384010182377/
Is this the work of Satan?
>>
>>131876105
is there sunlight, air and water in cities?
oh shit yes there is holy fuck we can grow things in cities, how did we never think of this before!

pre ww2 everyone in england grew their own stuff in their gardens.

England currently imports over 50% of it's food, which is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: eternal-faggot.png (47KB, 795x532px) Image search: [Google]
eternal-faggot.png
47KB, 795x532px
>>131876837
And you anon
Do you grow your own food ?
>>
>>131876105
The perfect society would employ the use of hydroponics to grow food.
>>
>>131876837
yea. i have access to an allotment.
>>
>>131877389
Is this worth it ?
What are you growing ?
How much is it costing you ?
>>
>>131877190
I do.
Tomatoes, spinach, ducks, a pig and I'd like to get around to some potatoes but the last attempt didn't go well.

I have a local greengrocers which has English grown stuff in though, so it feels a bit daft not supporting them when it comes to most fruit and vege.
>>
>>131877782
Looks comfy.
Is it taking you much time ?
What did go wrong with your potatoes ?
>>
>>131878046
Takes a bit of time to set up but the maintenance isn't much.

Spinach took a wooden planter being built to fill with compost, not much work and it's lasted years.
Tomatoes are easy enough, though really benefit from a greenhouse which I don't have yet - my grandmothers are lightyears ahead of where mine have grown as a result.
Ducks you need to make a secure pen, but then are mostly a case of letting out in the morning and collecting eggs, putting in at night and cleaning their night house once a week.
The pig needs feeding on the morning and night alongside ducks and the straw cleaning out every now and then, we give the pig shit to a local guy for his allotment and he throws us some of the vegetables he's grown over the wall as thanks.

Not sure what went wrong with the potatoes, was a pretty half-hearted attempt at planting them and they just never came up.

Probably only takes under an hour each day in maintenance, though if obviously takes a little more if you need to clean something out / pick up food / bedding. Very satisfying though, and I'd like to expand into more often eaten things like potatoes / carrots.
>>
>>131876105

There's nothing wrong with growing food.
>>
File: truth.jpg (110KB, 999x400px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
110KB, 999x400px
You're not redpilled unles you're learning or already growing your own food and compost in a sustainable, clean way.

Beginners, look up Mel Bartholomew's Square Foot Gardening to get a sense of how much you can grow in a tiny space. Learn to compost, learn about Permaculture, companion planting, and Hugelkulture.
>>
>>131876105
I don't imagine, how politically obsessed should be the OP, to find food growing somehow suspicious. Spend less time in internet, and good luck!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.