[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is D.C filled with such terrible drivers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 051316+dirt+bikes+atvs+capitol.jpg (34KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
051316+dirt+bikes+atvs+capitol.jpg
34KB, 652x367px
Why is it our nation's capital is over run by people by who are so clueless when it comes to driving. I live in Arlington next to D.C.
In this last year I've been rear ended twice while stopped at traffic lights or in traffic. Countless near misses and even driving going the wrong way on one way streets or restricted buslanes.

I don't know what it is, if it's either the fact most people are transients and don't know where the fuck they are going or shitskin imigrants usually somilians driving cabs or uber car as if they came off a jenkem high.
The worst seem to be Jeromes or sheniqas from Maryland or government workers who for whatever reason cannon be late despite being willing to sit in traffic driving 2hrs from leessburg.

Whatever the reason traffic and road safety is worse then even in NYC or LA from my experience. It seems to be reflective of our politics.

Picture related, theres been a rash of the local capital wasteland gangs "dindu" raiders terrorizing people in mass ATV, dirt bike rides through tourist and residential neighborhoods.
The police won't do shit and these baboons know this. They regularly run through Arlington and D.C. It's litterally becoming Fallout 3 here with vehicles they never had in the game.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/washington-dc-residents-police-fed-up-with-atv-pac/
>>
>>131875532

Drivers on the east coast in general don't pay attention to anyone else and have no ability to perceive the area around them. Combine this with the street layout in DC being fucking retarded (who came up with streets being one way in the morning and two way at other times) and you have third world tier driving.

What they should really do is restrict private vehicles in DC to only people who actually live in DC and commercial vehicles, and force everyone commuting in to use public transportation.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.