[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

President Putin Gives Parenting Award to Jehovah’s Witnesses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 702017132_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (216KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
702017132_univ_lsr_xl.jpg
216KB, 1200x600px
>Russian President Vladimir Putin awarded the Order of “Parental Glory” to Valeriy and Tatiana Novik, Jehovah’s Witnesses from Karelia, who raised eight children, during a ceremony in Moscow at the Kremlin.
>The Order of “Parental Glory” was instituted by presidential decree in May 2008. Russia awards this honor to parents who have raised at least seven children and have shown extraordinary care for their family’s health and education, as well as their physical, mental, and moral development. Families awarded the Order are considered models that strengthen the family institution.

What the hell Russia? You are awarding religious extremists now?
>>
Interesting story.
>>
File: 1434306494037.jpg (136KB, 655x606px) Image search: [Google]
1434306494037.jpg
136KB, 655x606px
>Putin gives out awards for raising large White families

And yet some retarded shills still try to push the "Putin is not a White Nationalist" narrative. Sad!
>>
Putin is a fucking manlet, look at that picture, he's a fucking laughing stock.
>>
File: a.png (54KB, 912x600px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
54KB, 912x600px
>>
>>131874038
Because of Russias population decline it would make sense to approve of raising large healthy families
>>
>>131874038
Slavs are not white. Where do you think the word slave comes from?
>>
I'm sure there's a stinky musselman with a larger litter somewhere in Russia.
>>
>>131874667
Whatever you say Ahmed
>>
>>131874432
>>131874546
>>131874667
>>131874825
What a way to miss the point
Putin made Jehovah's Witnesses organisation illegal in Russia
Churches are being seized, people are being arrested
Meanwhile Putin personally awards one of them

See >>131874436
>>
>>131874667
In that case you (the leaf) are a slav country. Because your master (UK) and his inbred brother (France) whipped the shit out of the filthy slaves to get to Canada and like ungrateful animals you and your half-retarded inbred brother (USA) wanted independence. By your theory this is (you)
>>
>>131875852
>>131875031
Nah, try again.
>>
>>131874295
For slavs they kinda look inbred.
But then again who am I to point that out?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.