[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones curses the Jews again - HUGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: jewlash.jpg (29KB, 172x248px) Image search: [Google]
jewlash.jpg
29KB, 172x248px
I heard about every time he has been confronted. Pity nobody made a compilation, I listen radio in my sleep.
Here is original thread got me out of bed -
>>131816721

Here now the video has been put up -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-nghe0CvAU

The guy calls up in this program. I later woke up after sleeping to realise this might be Alex's special "its the jews, stupid" caller he has had for 10 years. We playing 1776D chess with these kikes. Its coming a big whipping, and when the niggers find out it was the jews who ran the slaves to the Americas.

Anyone want to post where in the video, I dont have time find it. The phone-call is in that video.
>>
File: whipped nigger.jpg (18KB, 173x250px) Image search: [Google]
whipped nigger.jpg
18KB, 173x250px
>>131873514
Let me do some maths.
If 48% of billionaires in the US being jews is now the publicly acknowledged official number, then where do you think ALOT of that wealth came from in the US if we know that 90% of the slave-trading ships and ports built to process them in africa and the US were owned by Jews, and 90% of jews in the US had slaves when only 10% of whites had slaves and even 10% of free-blacks had slaves themselves!

You think the American jews involved in that didn't have great-grand-children who enjoy all the spoils of it today?

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB NIGGERS
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.