[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLANET OF THE APES WASN'T JUST A MOVIE; IT WAS A WARNING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Will Sub-Saharan Africa's Population Hit 10 Billion? 15 Billion?

>Over at VDARE.com, a demographer points out that all my scary graphs lately have been based on the U.N. Population Division’s optimistic-sounding “medium fertility variant” in which total fertility rates magically converge toward 1.85 babies per woman by the end of the century.

>But what if Africans just go on doing what comes natural? The correspondent points out that 10 billion is within reach under the assumption of constant fertility and mortality rates. Indeed, the UN offers a “constant fertility” table with, I believe, declining mortality due to technological advances in health care in which Sub-Saharan Africa’s population in 2100 is 15,175,708,000.

>Fifteen billion Sub-Saharans is really not likely to happen, but my main point is: I’m not making these numbers up. These all come from the United Nations, not me.

>Also, the UN offers a super optimistic “instant replacement fertility” table in which the total fertility rate drops to replacement today and remains that for the rest of the century. Due to demographic momentum, the population of sub-Saharan Africa still grows from 969 million in 2015 to 1,237 million in 2035 to 1,444 million in 2050 to 1,731 million in 2100.

unz.com/isteve/will-sub-saharan-africas-population-hit-10-billion-15-billion/
archive.fo/DepJi
>>
File: no.jpg (128KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
128KB, 720x703px
>>
>>131872830
bullshit, nobody can predict such things 100 years ahead.
>>
>>131873362
I thought you boat people were highly educated
>>
>>131872830
One problem, not enough white people to steal labor from to continue feeding them, these nigs have overpopulated themselves and now they are gonna starve to death in large numbers, normally that wouldn't be an issue, but the retarded europoors have let gorillions into europe so how this turns out is gonna be anyones guess.
>>
they will undergo a malthusian collapse as they outstrip the west's ability to feed them regardless, long term it's not a problem. if they attempt to flee to europe, prevent them from doing so with a tank.
>>
>>131875549
This. Whites run the world and we're one fifth the global population. Say we were one eighth. Can shitskins handle running the whole fucking king world?
>>
>>131872830
We need Project Coast now more than ever
>>
>>131872830
That j curve will swing the other way the moment we stop feeding and vaccinating them.
>>
File: image-232.png (42KB, 624x346px) Image search: [Google]
image-232.png
42KB, 624x346px
>>131872830
>>
>>131872830
>India industrializes
>2.5 C+ by 2030
>Methane gun fires
>7 C+ by 2100
>Africa uninhabitable
>Super storms in Med sea keeping boats away
>No food except for already advanced nations
>Africans die out

Is Climate Change... dare i say... our phenomenon?
>>
>>131872830
you just had to ruin the movies for me , now i am always going to see niggers instead of cool apes
>>
>>131876119
This
There has to be a change very soon. Populations just don't keep increasing unchecked
>>
>>131872830
This shit looks scary, fortunately that population is Unsustainable and will lead to mass starvations
>>
>>131873362
I'm glad you don't believe in climate change.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.