[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chicago >1941. >see this How do you respond?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1684.jpg (441KB, 1508x1957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
441KB, 1508x1957px
>Chicago
>1941.
>see this

How do you respond?
>>
>>131871209
sympathize
>>
>>131871209
fair enough
>>
Go back to your part of town and take care of your family, Tyrone. If I see you around here again you'll be swinging.
>>
>>131871209
why isnt he fighting in the war and just bitching and causing unrest in his own country?
>>
>>131871209
I actually agree with him. That isn't a nigger or thug, that's an honest, educated black man wanting work.
>>
He's not wrong, if a nigger wants to make something of himself honestly i don't see an issue with that.

just stop having mulatto babies with dumb white sluts.
>>
Negras ruin companies because they aren't industrious. Based Bowman Dairy
>>
Niggers deserve death
>>
>>131876130
That's a negro wanting the white man's work, pinko.
>>
>>131871209
The man just wants a job

I wish people wanted to work in today's times instead of being lazy entitled useless shits that don't do anything but ask for free gibs
>>
>>131877332
>deny blacks the right to work
>complain that blacks don't work

in unrelated news, /pol/ is full of retards
>>
>>131877456
nope plantations are perfect for niggers not milkmen, where they can interact with good white families
>>
>>131871209
He's absolutely right
>>
>>131871209
He's right, they shouldn't have been allowed in the army either.
>>
>>131871209
Senda him to war
>>
>>131871209

I don't him carrying any guns for Uncle Sam, either. The military is basically a middle class welfare microcosm, and Blacks flood into it for the gibs, they get undeserved promotions because they're an "oppressed minority", and they still cause all the same trouble and are just as lazy as they are in the regular world. It's not worth it, and meanwhile we're flooding our military with diversity, multiculturalism and all these other cancerous ideologies so who the fuck is going to fight back against leftist bullshit when the time comes?
>>
File: 0a0.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
0a0.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>131871209
shit, I might be lost, could you show me the fastest way to the eastern front?
>>
>>131877456

Blacks are just terrible people. Not wanting to hire Blacks is called limiting your exposure. On average they're dumber, lazier and more prone to criminal behavior. You would rather take your chances living around Whites than Blacks, the same applies to hiring workers. Even prostitutes discriminate against Blacks, lol
>>
>>131871209
This was back when blacks had the right ideas about how to improve themselves and their people.

What happened? Did LBJ really fuck them over that hard? Or was it something else?
>>
>>131875490
because usa wasnt at war pearl harbor happened in december 1941
>>
>>131878850
the year IS 1941. says no month
>>
>>131877033
Truff. They want jobs, not work. Gibs me dat. White folks are always working on something. The term Porch Monkey exists for a reason.
>>
>>131871209
Agree with him, he's just looking for work no asking for money or shit.
>>
I think thats up to Mr. Bowman
>>
>>131878798
>sex workers
Can confirm. Blacks are usually rougher and cheaper. Haggle over price, try to get extras without paying, can't live up to agreed upon terms, don't tip.

Ask anyone in the service industry. They will tell you the same.
>>
>>131878693
>wanting to go to the eastern front after knowing what happens in a couple years
>>
>>131877456
>a cuck in poland

They can go ahead and work back in africa
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.